• Latest reply 11 years ago by tktlwyr
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bump-o.gif
thumbs.gif
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Need to make some room for a new game. Machine is HUO with around 50 plays. I'm the second owner and it's in perfect shape just like it came out of the box. Power pack was installed at the factory and metal leg plates were used from beginning so no decal issues. Will include a brand new Flipper Fidelity sub kit that I never installed. Located in Pittsburgh, PA and can also ship via NAVL. Shoot me a PM if you have any interest or questions.

Thanks in advance

#2 11 years ago

Awesome deal. Wish I was closer. GLWTS. 10k by Christmas. This game will be an A title once software is updated.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Awesome deal. Wish I was closer. GLWTS. 10k by Christmas. This game will be an A title once software is updated.

thumbs.gifthumbs.gif

#4 11 years ago

Not a bad price...Wife loves this game, like looooves it for some odd reason. Really wish this was a bit closer so I didn't pay through the butt in shipping.

Going to be watching and contemplating on this one for sure!

#5 11 years ago

What constitutes as an A title? Price......correct. This is still over the 5k mark, so I think that would make TF an A title. Where is the cutoff from A to B? Used to be sub 3k was B. But seems that has moved up lately. So I think a fair assessment would be 4k plus is now A. 3-4k is B, 2-3 is C and Xfiles and Shit tales are Z.

#6 11 years ago

So this one is 5100...but a NIB ac/dc pro is 4600? The LE must be pretty darn good.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

What constitutes as an A title? Price......correct. This is still over the 5k mark, so I think that would make TF an A title. Where is the cutoff from A to B? Used to be sub 3k was B. But seems that has moved up lately. So I think a fair assessment would be 4k plus is now A. 3-4k is B, 2-3 is C and Xfiles and Shit tales are Z.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

LE is always around $1500 more.

Why are you even in this thread?
Why are you still talking? lol

and FT is the best pinball ever, watch your manners..

#9 11 years ago

See now, you just lost all your credibility with that FT comment.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

So this one is 5100...but a NIB ac/dc pro is 4600? The LE must be pretty darn good.

?? Yes the LE is pretty darn good. Every bit as fun, and probably more so, than ACDC Pro (and most recent Stern Pros, including Tron) plus all the bells and whistles like Metal Ramps, shaker, powder coat, LEDs throughout with awesome light show. This game is worth $5,100.

#11 11 years ago

But they can be had NIB for $5295.00

#12 11 years ago

Got TFLE last week and its awesome.....def worth the asking price....

#13 11 years ago

I have the TFLE and have to say it was better IMO than the AC/DC pro I played. The AC/DC LE is far superior to it pro brother. I can't say if its better than TFLE but I think this is a good Pre-code deal.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from john041160:

And, this is less. Good job with basic math. Also, his comes with the FF kit.

Also, why are we trying to compare TFLE to AC/DC pro. Two completely different games.

The crap thrown at TF is getting old.

#15 11 years ago

Yes, FF. And it's probably dialed in, and what about shipping? TF PRO is better than ACDC Pro, and TFLE is in the ballpark with ACDC premium. Play both games awhile, TFLE is a blast and highly addictive...gee, sounds like ACDC, and Tron, and IM, and a bunch of other popular games. Can it be that all these games are cool and none of them suck? That shit rolls downhill and hype begets hype?

The price is right. And should get a $500 bump with new code.

#16 11 years ago

Thanks guys. Always enjoy the the free bumps from the price police

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from john041160:

This remark doesn't belong in this post... do yourself a favor and delete it!

#18 11 years ago

Transformers is a huge value at that price! I am selling of some games but not that one!

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

This remark doesn't belong in this post... do yourself a favor and delete it!

I'm saving this one to reuse from time to time.

#20 11 years ago

am I missing something with the term "A title"? I didn't realize that price entered into it; I was under the impression that A titles were the must have titles that people with top shelf collections would have. I wouldn't call Hulk or wozle "A title" games but maybe I should reconsider since new they are in the greater than $7500 range...

#21 11 years ago

A titles means how much price they have. Nothing more. Has nothing to do with fun factor or good games at all. Just the high end price tags. its always been that way.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from PinHeadz:

Got TFLE last week and its awesome.....def worth the asking price....

I have to admit, freely, that TFLE is a beautiful pin, shots are very smooth, been playing the shit out of it all last week. I've gotten good enough to get all the Autobots lit up solid, Almost had Optimus Prime done, missed him by one shot! )

Game is staying in my collection indefinately. Fits very well with all of my other A titles! Very under rated pin. Played the Pro, LE is much better between the IH mini PF sounds and the Starscream screwing with your ball!

Rick. "I'm gonna have me some fun." #190

#23 11 years ago

^^yeah, ive been waiting for the megatron ball lofting cover plate to come in to really start playing it...had a couple air balls smack the glass so i figured waiting a week or so wouldnt be a bad idea but everyone who has stopped by to play it has loved it

#24 11 years ago

I love the mini playfield, but it could use some variation through extra rules. Without the gate it can be a challenge. If you're working it good though it will start awarding things too quick. Shots feel awesome. Ritchie may be the King of Flow, but Gomez has designed some shots that just feel amazing. Like you're the ball, riding the loop or ramp. Both TF and TAV have absolutely buttery shots.

#25 11 years ago

your a better player than I am then, because I have never been close to getting all the bots lit solid. But both of my outlane posts are all the way up and both the inlane and outlane have no rubber on them. makes the game super difficult. For megatron, since I can't have the deflector plate on with my megatron, I just turned the drop target off. And really. I don't miss it. It seemed forced to begin with.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

A titles means how much price they have. Nothing more. Has nothing to do with fun factor or good games at all. Just the high end price tags. its always been that way.

I totally agree with this. Any other way of defining the term "A" list brings subjectivity into the discussion. The only way to truly determine a grading system is to take out subjectivity and pricing is a good way to do that (although, there is also subjectivity there...but I think we can all agree MB, MM, BIBLE, and Tron LE are above the $7,500 thresh hold, or whatever it is at now).

#27 11 years ago

Transformers is a hard sell. Nevertheless, good luck!

#28 11 years ago

New code day bump

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Transformers is a hard sell. Nevertheless, good luck!

Not for long.

#30 11 years ago

I love my new TF.....good luck with your sale. It's a fun machine.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Machine is HUO with around 50 plays. I'm the second owner and it's in perfect shape just like it came out of the box.

I want to know how this is possible. Around 50 plays? And you're the SECOND owner? No f-ing way. Either you and the previous owner absolutely despise the game and never wanted to play it or it isn't true. There really isn't any other answer.

Hell, there should have been 50 plays at least in the first week of ownership.

#32 11 years ago

Bojo just buys games and leaves them in boxes, haha.

It's how I'm the second owner of SM that I bought NIB.

#33 11 years ago

Try v1.8 before you sell.

#34 11 years ago

I guarantee Bojo never plays it. He never plays any of his pins, like at all.

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I want to know how this is possible. Around 50 plays? And you're the SECOND owner? No f-ing way. Either you and the previous owner absolutely despise the game and never wanted to play it or it isn't true. There really isn't any other answer.

If you are accusing me of lying then that is ignorant on your part and pretty messed up if you ask me. You don't know me nor what circumstances have happened that puts pinball on the back burner and not my #1 priority at the moment. MY BSM, Tron LE, and TF all have under 100 games and now they all sit shrink wrapped until the time permits when I can play them. Anyone who knows me will tell you this is the case and I am not lying. Why would I make up how many plays my machine has?

The previous owner of TF is a pinsider and put around 30 plays on it. I cannot answer why the plays were so low but maybe the game was not for him and he does have a large collection so that could be part of it. When I got the game I played it a few times to make sure everything worked properly and then it went into storage. Trust me, I played a lot of TF before buying mine and it's one of the games I really enjoy. I still have my Matt McKee topper and autographed translite from George that I am keeping because I know I will own another TF machine someday, I just had the opportunity to pickup a older game I been after for a long time so that is why I was selling my TF.

So if you want to call me out for being a liar then you better have some evidence to back it up because otherwise you are just being a troll who is talking out of their ass. There is no worse feeling then when someone questions your integrity publicly who doesn't even know you, especially when you are just trying to sell a machine.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Bojo just buys games and leaves them in boxes, haha.
It's how I'm the second owner of SM that I bought NIB.

Glad you are still enjoying the SM. I picked it up at Stern and drove it all the way back to PA, so won't forget it and glad it went a good home

#37 11 years ago

I hear OP roadblock has been removed with the update today. Going to install and try it out tonight. IMHO this was the only major negative to the pin and something that was holding most back and that is fixed now.

Someone is getting a great deal here. GLWS Bojo. If it doesn't sell at this price I'd pull it and wait out the new code update as it may bring more buyers out into the market. It's can be a great pin if you go into without listening to the hype or the hate and just form your own opinion. I did and can't be happier.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Glad you are still enjoying the SM. I picked it up at Stern and drove it all the way back to PA, so won't forget it and glad it went a good home

Yeah seems the in-laws like it more than I do, haha.

Either way it was a great deal at the time considering the latest run was lacking a few things and selling for a bit more.

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

If you are accusing me of lying then that is ignorant on your part and pretty messed up if you ask me. You don't know me nor what circumstances have happened that puts pinball on the back burner and not my #1 priority at the moment. MY BSM, TRON LE, and TF all have under 100 games and now they all sit shrink wrapped until the time permits when I can play them. Anyone who knows me will tell you this is the case and I am not lying. Why would I make up how many plays my machine has?
The previous owner of TF is a pinsider and put around 30 plays on it. I cannot answer why the plays were so low but maybe the game was not for him and he does have a large collection so that could be part of it. When I got the game I played it a few times to make sure everything worked properly and then it went into storage. Trust me, I played a lot of TF before buying mine and it's one of the games I really enjoy. I still have my Matt McKee topper and autographed translite from George that I am keeping because I know I will own another TF machine someday, I just had the opportunity to pickup a older game I been after for a long time so that is why I was selling my TF.
So if you want to call me out for being a liar then you better have some evidence to back it up because otherwise you are just being a troll who is talking out of their ass. There is no worse feeling then when someone questions your integrity publicly who doesn't even know you, especially when you are just trying to sell a machine.

Very strange. I would play the hell out of it. It is like dating a model and not taking her to the sack.

#40 11 years ago

everyone knows when selling a NIB game, that 50 plays is the magic number. Seems that must be the threshold to which a person decides to sell a game. Since i've seen about 20 HUO games for sale with 50 plays or less being the magic number. My HUO LOTR must have 700 plays on it. If not more. My TF LE came with (less than 50 plays on it) Now it's around 400 since I owned it and climbing. I just put on 7 games over the past hour and a half.

#41 11 years ago

BOJO is probably one of the most honest guys on here. We all have different circumstances surrounding our hobby. Lord knows I change games like the wind!

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

BOJO is probably one of the most honest guys on here. We all have different circumstances surrounding our hobby. Lord knows I change games like the wind!

Ya speaking of what is the next game I am buying from you?

P.S. - I found a WOZ LE and bought it. Oh boy am I WAY too loaded with games right now. But you only live once might as well enjoy it.

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

BOJO is probably one of the most honest guys on here.

Couldn't agree more. When I picked up a pin from him a few years back he went out of his way to meet me half way with picking it up. Transaction went very well too.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Ass

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from john041160:

Why the 'but'? This guys is cheaper and already taken out of the box to save the buyer the hassle AND has Flipper Fidelity sub kit... Sounds like $5k is an excellent price for what is as good as NIB and with the sub kit to me...

#46 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

But both of my outlane posts are all the way up and both the inlane and outlane have no rubber on them. makes the game super difficult.

Have you ever considered yourself a masochist? This game is punishing enough... why make it harder on yourself!! I have my oulane posts at min and rubbered up for may saving potential, and I haven't got round to installing the tilt bob yet... and I still can't beat the sucker... OK, I've crossed to the other side a few times, but never got to more than half way in completing the opposite side's modes...

#47 11 years ago

butt what?

Sorry for the thread jack.

I like how all these people who call b.s. with no proof what-so-ever. OP has 11 other games, all of which i consider to be great games. I can see how TFLE might not get much play.

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

Have you ever considered yourself a masochist? This game is punishing enough... why make it harder on yourself!! I have my oulane posts at min and rubbered up for may saving potential, and I haven't got round to installing the tilt bob yet... and I still can't beat the sucker... OK, I've crossed to the other side a few times, but never got to more than half way in completing the opposite side's modes...

that's the way it came from the factory so I leave it. I already have super long game times on LOTR. I don't need 50 min games on both of my Sterns. I do play a lot of tournaments, so I should have my games set differently so I get used to it playing like a tournament machine.

#49 11 years ago

I now started writing down the d@$% names that say stupid things on for sale or wtb threads. Karma is a bitch and I will be the first to point out when they want to sell or buy how they acted. Personally I would spend a few hundred more just not to do business with people like that.

#50 11 years ago

Thought I would chime in and bump the thread for a great guy - Bojo. I am also the person who sold Bojo this Transformers LE. Also am surprised by a few pinsiders with the pretty cynical attacks against a seller without any context or facts. So......let me help shed some light.........I got this one from Trent in Columbus and was part of a trade that he and I did - I unboxed it and played less than 20 games on it and wound up having an opportunity to purchase an AC/DC within a week or so after I unboxed it. I listed it on pinside and sold it within a day to Bojo.

Bojo is a stand-up guy and meticulous with the games he purchase and sells. Buy with confidence - this one is basically just out of the box - it also included the power pak already installed from Stern. Best of luck with the sale and hope it finds a good home Chris

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-transformers-le-combo-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.