TBoy-Schnikes1-300x214.jpg
IMG_5908 (720x480).jpg
CAM00561.jpg
CIMG5111.JPG
IMG_1857.JPG
IMG_1854.JPG
IMG_1851.JPG
IMG_1856.JPG
There are 166 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 10 years ago

Free cake included! No guarantees on arriving fresh or not half eaten though!

#103 10 years ago

TBoy-Schnikes1-300x214.jpgTBoy-Schnikes1-300x214.jpg
#104 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

4k cash. Today only.

Wow!

#105 10 years ago

If I didn't have a combo LE sitting here, we'd have a deal.
smoking deal on this pin. it's an awesome game folks.

#106 10 years ago

I don't think I can make it from PA to Oregon today or I'd be there in a heart beat. GLWS! Someone is going to get one heck of a deal when this is all said and done.

#107 10 years ago

Oh my ....I have to get off of here before I buy another west coast machine.

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

I don't think I can make it from PA to Oregon today or I'd be there in a heart beat. GLWS! Someone is going to get one heck of a deal when this is all said and done.

I will ship it still. Small paypal depoait then money order/gram or some other way to send cash.

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

If I didn't have a combo LE sitting here, we'd have a deal.
smoking deal on this pin. it's an awesome game folks.

Second that one !

#110 10 years ago

pm sent

#111 10 years ago

Whhhhhhhhy aren't you closer I've wanted this since before these were released damn damn damn it's just never gonna happen every one in ny bought a pro I guess wtf

#112 10 years ago

Wow, I don't know how anyone could say no that has the money and has been looking for one. Even with shipping, its in the buyers favor.

GLWS

#113 10 years ago

Crap, now TFLE is a $4000 machine....

#114 10 years ago

If I wasn't so freaking out of space you would be counting a big phat stack from me right now. My son wants a transformers really bad.

#115 10 years ago

That's a great price. Free bump. If it included shipping I might bite just to play the thing for awhile. GLWS

#116 10 years ago

An LE for practically the price of a Pro. Unreal. Such a great pin that gets trashed on for no reason. No brainer for someone. GLWS...Actually you won't need it with such an amazing price! Dang.

#117 10 years ago

I actually like the combo better. I think it represents the battle between the two sides better.
I had played a pro in the past and just didn't find it fun. But recently traded for a combo LE and it's an amazing game. For some reason, wasn't giving it a fair chance. I have a JM 3 pins down from it, and there are a couple similarities between the two [gomez] but TF is head and shoulders above it in total package, sounds, etc...

I put a PSW10 sub under it and when megatron multiball starts, it scares the Hell outa me.

Hope someone adds this thing to their collection and give it a lot of love [play].

#118 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

That's a great price. Free bump. If it included shipping I might bite just to play the thing for awhile. GLWS

Lol

#119 10 years ago

What's the price tomorrow?

#120 10 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

What's the price tomorrow?

Actually his price was for yesterday so yes what's the price today? Doesn't anyone play pinball in Oregon?

#121 10 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Actually his price was for yesterday so yes what's the price today? Doesn't anyone play pinball in Oregon?

I'm an hour and a half away from this TFLE and even though I have never seen or played the LE version of this game I have to say this is tempting! I have played TF, is the game play about the same or does the LE take it to the next level?

#122 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I'm an hour and a half away from this TFLE and even though I have never seen or played the LE version of this game I have to say this is tempting! I have played TF, is the game play about the same or does the LE take it to the next level?

Definitely an upgrade over the Pro and still plays vert fast even with the goofy area in the upper right. I had the combo version of this pin before and being a huge Transformers fan I enjoyed most of the layout except I thought most of the modes where all basically the same and the progression system is deep and takes a long time to complete. At this price definitely would be a nice addition to anyone's collection.

#123 10 years ago

Boatload of PMs this morning. Decided anyone who pm'ed me before i woke up i'll honor the price. Surprised how many questions I got that were already answered multiple times in this thread, especially the first post. Also got a handful of people asking me to pallet it. I mentioned I didn't want to earlier and also figured at this price that simply wasn't needed, but oh well.

All PMs responded to with phone numbers and going to extend this till today since i realize i posted so late in the day yesterday

1. I will not pallet
2. I will not take paypal
3. Game is HUO and in perfect shape (see pics and first post for more detail)
4. I have 0 idea of its entire life, but a few owners and HUO. The game doesn't talk so I have no clue everywhere it's been. Please stop asking.

Now that I'm awake, Call if you want it! James - 503.956.6878. I'll post instantly when sold

#124 10 years ago

Updated my post above, sorry about the info there. Extended for today since I realized i posted so late for all east coasters too yesterday

#125 10 years ago

Damn, best deal of the day!

#127 10 years ago
Quoted from jasonpaulbauer:

Crap, now TFLE is a $4000 machine....

It's more like TF Pro is now an under $3000 machine

#128 10 years ago

Unbelievable deal on this game. Holy crap.

#129 10 years ago

That's bad idea sending 4000 dollar money gram extremely bad! great way to get ripped off. I know sent one for a quad once 10 years ago for 3000 still no quad then dude emails says accounts been jacked. paypal costs but it's safe I really want this pin but would get strung up by the nads if I sent money gram no offense to seller but wtf man that might be why it's not gone

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

That's bad idea sending 4000 dollar money gram extremely bad! great way to get ripped off. I know sent one for a quad once 10 years ago for 3000 still no quad then dude emails says accounts been jacked. paypal costs but it's safe I really want this pin but would get strung up by the nads if I sent money gram no offense to seller but wtf man that might be why it's not gone

A little offense taken actually. I sell pins on here frequently. I'm not a random joe on craigslist. I've done money gram type sales here before as well.

I get what you are saying, but just letting you know definitely no scam. I'm sure others can vouch

#131 10 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

It's more like TF Pro is now an under $3000 machine

Never seen a TF pro sell for under 3k. Especially one that's tricked out with LED's, mirror blades, Toy replacements, etc... This pin is a steal. PERIOD.

Not sure why this TFLE isn't gone but maybe THERE'S MORE THEN MEETS THE EYE. Pun intended.

#132 10 years ago

I have purchased from jrivelli before , straight shooter . no worries

#133 10 years ago

Ok it's that I've had this experience before on eBay I'm sure your a good guy but this is prob why it's still here can't be the deal cause it's awesome and so is the pin. I hate paypal too when shipping so make buyer pay the fee I just have trust issues since my 3grand was stolen by a homeless man with an i.d.some one hired to pick up my money did I mention I really want this.damn it now I've offended you well someone's gonna get a killer deal this can't last if it does maybe this can be the new normal price lol

#134 10 years ago

This should sell in no time.

#135 10 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Ok it's that I've had this experience before on eBay I'm sure your a good guy but this is prob why it's still here can't be the deal cause it's awesome and so is the pin. I hate paypal too when shipping so make buyer pay the fee I just have trust issues since my 3grand was stolen by a homeless man with an i.d.some one hired to pick up my money did I mention I really want this.damn it now I've offended you well someone's gonna get a killer deal this can't last if it does maybe this can be the new normal price lol

So Paypal does reporting for tax now. I buy pins cash and sell cash, dont report my gains or losses either way, in fact normally losses it seems, but whatever. Point being I collect enough on my actual paypal account from actual business stuff I don't want to have to start reporting all these as income, because it's not. Don't mean to derail this thread hardcore.

Not super offended, but you are preaching how people will get scammed by sending money gram or whatnot in this deal, simply not true. In general to a random guy on CL or anywhere, yeah sending cash is a terrible idea, we all know this. Either way, sell a game for too much and you get knocked for it, sell a game for "too low" and there must be something hidden wrong with it. lol sorry!

#136 10 years ago

Game has been set for a trade. This scam is now over and all are safe! lol

Thanks everyone!

#137 10 years ago

What was the trade, if we may ask...

#138 10 years ago

Thank god I can rest now it is done

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

What was the trade, if we may ask...

He traded for a TFLE:decepticons. Haha I kid I kid. I don't know what the trade was.

#140 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

So Paypal does reporting for tax now.

I'm actually curious about that, this is the first year I've done any real money dealing through Paypal. Do they send out a 1099 or anything? Or just privately report?

#141 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

So Paypal does reporting for tax now.

Yeah, over $20k and x amount of transactions. I had $18k a few years ago and my accountant said not to chance it and declare anyway....

#142 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

He traded for a TFLE:decepticons. Haha I kid I kid. I don't know what the trade was.

Nailed it! lol nah. Traded for a jackbot and Junkyard. Haven't owned either so that'll be pretty fun to have 2 new ones! I added some LED credit and such for him as well

Quoted from Aurich:

I'm actually curious about that, this is the first year I've done any real money dealing through Paypal. Do they send out a 1099 or anything? Or just privately report?

A quick google search will have a paypal link to loads of good info on this. I don't wanna give out any tax advice etc as I am dumb.

#143 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Thanks everyone!

I just wanted to post some information so the general public knows this...my knowledge of this was up till last year 2013. I haven't checked if its changed... PayPal only reports your account to the IRS if you have over $20k in sales and 200 items... Not one or the other, both... U can do all the transactions of giving and receiving money with out giving PayPal your ss#... You can gift someone large amounts of money with no fees.. If you do like three transactions of gifts of 1500 , 3000, 1200 u won't get hit with fees... If u try to do like a raffle and 50 people gift u $20 u get shut down... Lol I know wtf... So bend the rules my pinball friends be a smart and safe consumer..... Obviously if someone gifts u money u have no safe recourse of getting it back, so be sure who ur sending it to is legit like the known seller of this group above... And no I don't know him I'm going off this posting...

#145 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yeah, over $20k and x amount of transactions. I had $18k a few years ago and my accountant said not to chance it and declare anyway....

It does add up and at 33 percent tax bracket you have a new 1/3 partner who doesnt really understand how all this works. Trust me I have been there and back again.

#147 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

If u try to do like a raffle and 50 people gift u $20 u get shut down... Lol I know wtf...

They'll shut you down for all sort of reasons. I had my Paypal account locked down when I started my Shadow translites just because the # of transactions went way up. Uh yeah, I'd never really sold something through Paypal before, of course it went up from zero. I had to prove to them I was actually shipping the translites before they'd unlock the account.

Anyways, I wasn't going to try and dodge the taxes, last thing I need with a home office and a a sole proprietorship is something that flags me for an audit. Better to pay what I owe and keep things clean. Looks like I don't qualify for the automatic reporting though.

#148 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Thanks everyone!

Thank God! End the carnage and ridiculous prices. If anyone wants a HUO Autobots - you can buy mine for $5500

#149 10 years ago

I got the cash! I got it, .... Son of a bitch!!! Well guess my wife was spared another fight over my pins... Congrats.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 166 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-transformers-le-autobots-4800-huo/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.