TBoy-Schnikes1-300x214.jpg
IMG_5908 (720x480).jpg
CAM00561.jpg
CIMG5111.JPG
IMG_1857.JPG
IMG_1854.JPG
IMG_1851.JPG
IMG_1856.JPG
There are 166 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 10 years ago

I think oropuro is trying to score himself a free shaker on an already discounted pin. BTTT.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

The holes are predrilled and the t nuts are still in place. Oropuro: if you buy the shaker and want to grab the machine and swing by here, I'll install it for you.

For anyone who buys game amd wants to buy shaker ill make sure one gets put in as well.

#53 10 years ago

Dang that is a beauty of a game.

#54 10 years ago

Great price. If it was local I might consider one to play for awhile. GLWS

#55 10 years ago

Bump! Couple offers and PMs, but so far nothing solid

#56 10 years ago

More bumping cause looking to get this bad boy gone! Got another coming in shortly and want it in side and only room for 3 in there!

#57 10 years ago

Hmmm, I suppose here we go one last time....$4400 cash money bump!

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

You can get the T molding here in a lot of colors.
http://www.t-molding.com/store/home.php
Here is my game done in purple and red, TRON in

What type and size of t moulding did you use?

#59 10 years ago

Uggh..your killin me...what a great looking machine for a steal of a price...hate to say wish i was closer but if it was within driving distance i would pick it up...bump for great deal

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Uggh..your killin me...what a great looking machine for a steal of a price...hate to say wish i was closer but if it was within driving distance i would pick it up...bump for great deal

What's a mere 12 hours?! pft! Yeah, got a lot of PMs like " IF you can drive it halfway here let's do it etc" Bummer!

#61 10 years ago

sell the house. sell the car. sell the kids. that's an awesome deal. I truly wish I was closer.

#62 10 years ago

great price!!! wowzer. GLWS

#63 10 years ago

Multiple pallet requests. Just noting it here, cant pallet sorry!

#64 10 years ago

Bump

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Multiple pallet requests. Just noting it here, cant pallet sorry!

And even if you do, the shippers will probably just dump it on it's head, shatter the glass, smash the siderails, screw up the corners, and make the head come apart at the top, like they did to my Jackbot. Which was on a pallet. Double wrapped and muti-banded to the pallet.

Will never. EVER. Request a game be shipped this way. Legs on, you wrap it like a tank, or I will come get it.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

The market is terrible for selling pins right now, I wonder if things have crashed some?

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think it's going back down to where it was 3 years ago. One can only hope. It's about time. This bubble lasted way longer than I expected already.

Let's keep this in perspective, it's only sterns, other than MM's for the obvious reason, and the odd AFM and MB from people weak in the knees for what "could be" in 2-4 years. I haven't seen any other fire sales on WPCs.

#67 10 years ago

$4400 is a steal. Great game in a home environment.

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

What's a mere 12 hours?! pft! Yeah, got a lot of PMs like " IF you can drive it halfway here let's do it etc" Bummer!

For those who want the 'drive 1/2 way' deals, please have the decency to toss on a couple extra hundred to the price (depending on distance) for the seller's effort. A seller's time has value too and that should be acknowledged. Just my opinion....

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

For those who want the 'drive 1/2 way' deals, please have the decency to toss on a couple extra hundred to the price (depending on distance) for the seller's effort. A seller's time has value too and that should be acknowledged. Just my opinion....

Shoot, I'd just take gas money. So far 2 drive offers. One was about 9 hours round trip and one was about 4.5. Both offered lower than asking by a decent amount too Oh well!

Quoted from Frax:

And even if you do, the shippers will probably just dump it on it's head, shatter the glass, smash the siderails, screw up the corners, and make the head come apart at the top, like they did to my Jackbot. Which was on a pallet. Double wrapped and muti-banded to the pallet.
Will never. EVER. Request a game be shipped this way. Legs on, you wrap it like a tank, or I will come get it.

Tell us how you feel! That sucks bro. Hopefully you had it insured over retail value

#70 10 years ago

Shipping with legs on is preferred way to go but since you are at this point...

Palleting is easy but will require a few hours time. You will need to go to home depot and buy a package of three ratchet straps. On the way home stop by a hardware store and they should have some empty pallets available outside for repurposing (might be best to do at night).

Remove balls and fold head down onto a blanket and add one strap to secure head to cabinet. Remove back legs of game and lower pin cabinet to floor. Rotate game on its back and remove front legs. Gently walk game up on pallet. Add one strap to anchor game by attaching each end to opposite sides of pallet and rathet tightly. Then repeat by adding strap to the other two sides and ratchet. Looking down on pin the straps are criss-crossing the game and each of four sides of pallet has one ratchet strap attached. You are ready for pickup my friend.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Shipping with legs on is preferred way to go but since you are at this point...
Palleting is easy but will require a few hours time. You will need to go to home depot and buy a package of three ratchet straps. On the way home stop by a hardware store and they should have some empty pallets available outside for repurposing (might be best to do at night).
Remove balls and fold head down onto a blanket and add one strap to secure head to cabinet. Remove back legs of game and lower pin cabinet to floor. Rotate game on its back and remove front legs. Gently walk game up on pallet. Add one strap to anchor game by attaching each end to opposite sides of pallet and rathet tightly. Then repeat by adding strap to the other two sides and ratchet. Looking down on pin the straps are criss-crossing the game and each of four sides of pallet has one ratchet strap attached. You are ready for pickup my friend.

Ive palleted a few times. I get ratchets way cheaper ar harbor freight then get free pallet at lowes down the street. Its just a huge hassle i dont want to mess with. Not dying for cash, just bumping down price to help the sale. I juat thought for the price it was a decent enough deal to have shipped legs on if someone chose. Thanks for that info though

#72 10 years ago

Understood, but while palleting is a hassle, it is way less time consuming than driving the game half way to CA. I think the real issue from those asking for it to be palletized was that those offers were less than asking price. Just hang in there, a legit offer will come.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think it's going back down to where it was 3 years ago. One can only hope. It's about time. This bubble lasted way longer than I expected already.
I have decepticon TF LE and mine had a shaker when I got it. It's factory from what I remember.

This, the market is slowly falling back to reality where every pin LE isn't the next tron or acdcLE.

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Understood, but while palleting is a hassle, it is way less time consuming than driving the game half way to CA. I think the real issue from those asking for it to be palletized was that those offers were less than asking price. Just hang in there, a legit offer will come.

Yup, agreed. In no hurry and threw it.up on craigslist for the locals too

#75 10 years ago

Been looking at this all week on CL.

Just building up my pin fund. Any interest in TFTC or RBION plus cash? Also have Flash and a Lost World project.

Otherwise if is still available in about 6-8 weeks I should have cash together. Fear that is way to late at this price though...

#76 10 years ago

Might be into one of those to help you get TF... PM sent re-shoot.

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Let's keep this in perspective, it's only sterns, other than MM's for the obvious reason, and the odd AFM and MB from people weak in the knees for what "could be" in 2-4 years. I haven't seen any other fire sales on WPCs.

Nah, the entire market is soft. I think the main reason is so many people added MMr to their collections and view that as their big purchase for the year. They are waiting on their MMr and won't add another game till it comes in. All prices are down, not just Sterns and MM.

#78 10 years ago

If this were in the north east it would already be in my basement.

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Nah, the entire market is soft. I think the main reason is so many people added MMr to their collections and view that as their big purchase for the year. They are waiting on their MMr and won't add another game till it comes in. All prices are down, not just Sterns and MM.

I don't know, point me to the WPC's sitting at incredibly low prices, in comparison to this.

#80 10 years ago

TF has been going south for a long time despite a lot of people loving it……..

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Just building up my pin fund. Any interest in TFTC or RBION plus cash? Also have Flash and a Lost World project.
Otherwise if is still available in about 6-8 weeks I should have cash together. Fear that is way to late at this price though...

I traded my TF LE for a HUO RBION plus cash. Fantastic trade, very happy. Believe it or not.

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Just got rid of a RBION I had for a while so not interested in re-adding it so soon currently. Never had a TFTC, but haven't played it enough to know if I want to snag one up or not either

#83 10 years ago

I still think TF pro and LE are great games. I've had the LE 3 times.... ha

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I still think TF pro and LE are great games. I've had the LE 3 times.... ha

LE is indeed well designed. Flows well, fun stuff, and a lot of it, to shoot for. Call outs get more entertaining as modes progress. Newest software got rid of OP road block, so not everyone has to play like Lyman to advance modes.

Still not gettin' all the hate over this title other than stern/Gomez over promising on initial release.

#85 10 years ago

I just bought a TFLE, and i am enjoying it very much. Even got me rewatching the TF movies.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

LE is indeed well designed. Flows well, fun stuff, and a lot of it, to shoot for. Call outs get more entertaining as modes progress. Newest software got rid of OP road block, so not everyone has to play like Lyman to advance modes.

Still not gettin' all the hate over this title other than stern/Gomez over promising on initial release.

Me either. Especially as at these prices. I am still on the fence about getting a pro. I like the ramps on the pro more than the ramp toys on the LE. But, I think the LE is a gorgeous machine. Very industrial looking. Visitors loved playing it.

#87 10 years ago

people will look back on this thread on pinside archives and be astounded at no one snatching it up at $4400.
I think it's a sleeper [LE not the pros] and will be highly sought after down the road - especially ones without decal wrinkle.

#88 10 years ago

I hadn't followed this thread at all until I saw this most recent price. I expected to look in here and see a beat up machine or something wrong with it. I am amazed it didn't sell long ago. Wow.

I wouldn't even sell mine that low ever. Way better game than that, price on this is a steal.

#89 10 years ago

Still some NIB LE's out there....doubt they'll sell any time soon with used LE deals like this.

#90 10 years ago

Amazing price ...
Seriously ... Don't go any lower - it's worth every penny +
TFLE's are fun, fast games, surely someone will jump on this soon.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

people will look back on this thread on pinside archives and be astounded at no one snatching it up at $4400.
I think it's a sleeper [LE not the pros] and will be highly sought after down the road - especially ones without decal wrinkle.

You aren't kidding about looking back at prices in retrospect. Go back to 2010 and see what pins are selling for and then jump in nine month increments and follow that title. With each jump the prices rose and if one was reasonably priced in one period, it looked ridiculously cheap by the next. Pick some titles like BBB, IM, TronLE, MM, AFM or WOZECLE to name some of the more interesting ones.

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I hadn't followed this thread at all until I saw this most recent price. I expected to look in here and see a beat up machine or something wrong with it. I am amazed it didn't sell long ago. Wow.
I wouldn't even sell mine that low ever. Way better game than that, price on this is a steal.

Completely agree, just had the original owner of mine try to buy it back for $5K and I passed - I really like this game.

#93 10 years ago

maybe he should buy this one then

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Completely agree, just had the original owner of mine try to buy it back for $5K and I passed - I really like this game.

Give him this thread

#95 10 years ago

You could probaby trade this for a Stle if you wanted to. It will sell at this price eventually. Pm me if you want trade info.

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

You could probaby trade this for a Stle if you wanted to. It will sell at this price eventually. Pm me if you want trade info.

from bene pinballs? He has messaged me a few times, but the convo seems to die off

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Give him this thread

He just bought a POTC, since he couldn't pry the xformers out the door.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

from bene pinballs? He has messaged me a few times, but the convo seems to die off

Yeah I've talked to him a couple times about mine as a trade or sale but not seeing eye to eye on price/value.

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Yeah we were close but shipping killed it for me personally. I found one local, best of luck.

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Yeah we were close but shipping killed it for me personally. I found one local, best of luck.

That would be cool to snag a local one. Shipping and percieved vale of my tf killed it too

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 166 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-transformers-le-autobots-4800-huo/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.