Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 101 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by ctozzi
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whoframedrogerrabbit.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

Shazaam! This is happening a lot. Good luck with the sale

Fire sale on these.

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

He's selling the game because he is in a jam. People will now think that is what the game is worth because someone had to move it out at that price. That isn't the case.

No worries.

I'll give you $4400.00 for yours.

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

GoneFishinLvMsg said:jackal2001 said:He's selling the game because he is in a jam. People will now think that is what the game is worth because someone had to move it out at that price. That isn't the case.
    I don't think selling it to buy another pin constitutes being "in a jam". Now if he had to sell it to make his mortgage payment it'd be another story.

I think the point is that if these people are willing to sell their TF LE's at a loss in order to buy other pins, what does it say about TF LE?

I'm just playing devils advocate. I have no opinion myself one way or the other since I've never even played one, I'm just saying that this is how it can be interpreted.

#35 11 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

now people are getting upset because someone is selling too cheap? you just can't please everybody, i guess.

Of course you realize that is nothing new!?

#50 11 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

I have been quite critical on TFLE software in the past; but after playing tron I guess I should be happy where TF stands. Dont get me wrong, tron was very fun but its software seemed to lack more than TFs, and whats up with the empty pf of inserts. Is it me or does tron feel like their should be more inserts to help drive the game?
    I also think a lot of the gameplay depends on what a player wants in a game. Tron ACDC and TFLE are all so different and all very cool games. Tron and ACDC have smoother ramps but TFLE blows ACDCs outer loops shots out of the water, and OPs inner orbit shot just barely nudges past quorras inner loop shot. Quarroa has the upper left flipper shot Assisting its fun factor but id much rather hit OPs inner orbit followed by a outter orbit - SS ramp - or inner loop combination. TFLE also has tremendous flow, every shot in the game ends up back at the flippers; and don't get me started on its modes, everyone thinks they're all the same but in reality there are times where your making combo after combo then the next thing you know you gotta trap the ball, gain control, and make technical shots. And other modes are a combination of combos + technical.
    Oh and the sounds and music transitions in TF are amazing and very dramtic, really gets the adrenalin flowing. TFLE may just be the next SM, under appreciated at first then when the dust settles, itll land itself in its rightful place.
    Good luck on the sale, someone's gonna score.

I sure wish I knew someone who had a TF LE so I could play it and see for myself.

#74 11 years ago
    Quoted from Snowdale:

The problem is all these rich snobs buy pretty much all the new sterns. So what does it matter to them if they sell for dirt cheap. I worked a lot of weekends to fund my TFLE becouse I love the theme and becouse I love the newer stern feel. It's a keeper for me. I take pride in the things I work hard for.

Did you just call the OP a rich snob?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-transformers-decepticon-le-84125-must-sell-today-4900-wtopper?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.