(Topic ID: 74494)

FS: (SOLD) TOTAN & Scared Stiff (Cleveland, OH) (Pics link added)

By ckorth

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ckorth
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bellybumphd9.gif
#1 10 years ago

All,

(Price Lowered Trimming down my collection a bit - Selling a very nice Tales of the Arabian Nights and a Scared Stiff. Both are very nice examples and working 100%. I can bring them to the Ohio show with a deposit or deal prior to the show. I would really only be interested in a very nice example of a whirlwind plus cash - otherwise, not looking for trades at this time. For serious inquiries, please pm via pinside or e-mail [email protected] for pics. Prefer local pick-up or meet at the ohio show - no shipping offered at this time. Thx much and happy holidays! Chris

TOTAN: $5900 out the door holiday price
1. Fully Shopped - tore down to the playfield - clean as a whistle inside and out. Beautiful playfield (a few inserts with minor wear) and no fade cabinet.
2. Cointaker LED's
3. Newer genie and lamp
4. Ramps are perfect - will also throw in a new swirl ramp as an extra.
5. New coin door
6. Cliffys installed

Pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/103677692470602887520/TOTANMcAndrews?authkey=Gv1sRgCLvgz46ZjNz0KA

Scared Stiff: $5600 out the door holiday price

1. Color DMD
2. Cointaker LED's
3. Fully shopped - tore down to the playfield - beautiful playfield and cabinet has no fade.
4. Two brand new ramps included (not installed) plus ramp kit (note: ramps are in nice shape on it so have not swapped them).
5. New crate LED board
6. Dennis Nordman signed casket and apron cards
7. Cliffys installed

Pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/103677692470602887520/ScaredStiff?authkey=Gv1sRgCNq00oyPt-mrDw

#2 10 years ago

Bump for the Sunday crowd - also forgot to mention both games have cliffys installed at all common wear areas including the shooter lane protectors. Thx.

#3 10 years ago

Please post pics to thread of TOTAN or link to pics..

#4 10 years ago

Sounds like a nice Christmas gift for somebody!

#5 10 years ago

That's a pretty fair deal on the Scared Stiff, because if it didn't have the ColorDMD you'd be a fool to not spend the $400 right away to fix that.

#6 10 years ago

Bump for the holidays (link to pics added)! Price lowered on both as its that time of the year!!!

#7 10 years ago

Nice price on the totan!

#8 10 years ago

Played both games at Chris's.Both are great examples of quality pinball machines.

#9 10 years ago

Chris is a great guy to deal with. Buy with confidence.

#10 10 years ago

bellybumphd9.gifbellybumphd9.gif
#11 10 years ago

Wow

A year ago a TOTAN in that condition would have been swept up for 6500+ within 24 hours. Now it sits at 5900 for days. I suppose things are cooling down a bit. Maybe its because of the Christmas holiday?

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Wow

A year ago a TOTAN in that condition would have been swept up for 6500+ within 24 hours. Now it sits at 5900 for days. I suppose things are cooling down a bit. Maybe its because of the Christmas holiday?

I was shocked when TOTANs were going for more than 4K let alone 7K. The market is starting to right-size itself as people discover better titles and get tired of the old ones.

#13 10 years ago

Wish I was closer. Bump for ya Chris

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from exflexer:

I was shocked when TOTANs were going for more than 4K let alone 7K. The market is starting to right-size itself as people discover better titles and get tired of the old ones.

+1, this is the reason I sold my TAF and HS2 and picked up an x-men with some of the proceeds.

That said,I loved to own a SS.

#15 10 years ago

All - Both games are now sold. Thank you to all who inquired. greatly appreciated. Chris

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

£ 39.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 84.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 38.00
Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-totan-scared-stiff-cleveland-oh-can-bring-to-the-ohio-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.