Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by mof
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Is it just me or most people don't bother to take shots of the interior of the cabinet. I find it just as important as anything else when purchasing a pinball. Am I the only one thinking this way?

#14 9 years ago

I agree for the most part that it's not a "deal breaker" (most of the time) but I just feel that shows off what's under the hood. It's like looking at a car on "autotrader" and not have a picture of "under the hood". You get there only to realize that all the parts are rusted...some other parts are missing or dangling...that there is 100 years worth of coke and beer residue all over the parts / place...some wires are hacked to shit...and that there is water damage...that half the subway ramp is cracked or missing. I'm just thinking that for the time that it takes people should always take a picture of that as a courtesy.

Some of us don't have the luxury of driving to get the game that we want as it is non-existent within 1000 miles of where we live.

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from bepositive:

Sad fact not all people have the available spectrum ( network speed ) to provide series of photos . Lack of network speed really sucks. Nor do all have interest or skills in photography

That's hogwash, you can set your digital camera to take small shots and then upload them. At 300k a photo you can upload 30 for under 9 megs. And has far as photography skills go...most camera are advanced enough to take incredible shots...just point and shoot.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-threads-petpeeve?tu=flashinstinct and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.