photo(1).JPG
#1 11 years ago

For sale Theatre of Magic.

Flawless Glossy Playfield. (See pic)
Full Cointaker Superbright Kit
Completely torn down and shopped.
Flippers were just rebuilt.
Perfect Plastics.
Brand New NOS (yes thats redundant) Trap Door Flap w/ NOS decal.
Brand New White Rubbers (Less than 30 games on them).
Brand New trunk (although i won't put it on unless you ask, i have a cracked on on there now purposely because they break easilly)
Brand New Cabinet Protectors
Brand New Newton Ball
Brand New Coin Box (Old one was white and nasty)
Brand new Aluminum opto interrupter in the box. Existing one works great so it wasn't changed.
Brand New Lockdown Assembly. Old one worked but it was pitted and I'm a perfectionist.
Translite is excellent. Cabinet is in great shape. Some nicks on the backbox that were repaired before I received the machine.

Everything works perfectly.

I added a picture of the Ramps so you can see they have ZERO wear and I also added a picture of underneath the trap door as that is also notorious for wear.

Also if you want me to replace the stock Price/Rules cards with something from Ken's Cards I would be more than happy to print and install them.

http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pins/card/card.htm

Everything works perfectly.

I'll take pics of whatever you ask for and you can certainly come by and play the game.

I'm in Staten Island, NY. Prefer not to ship but will certainly deliver within a reasonable distance.

$4999 NEG.

Here is a video of the gameplay:

Message me with interest.

photo(1).JPGphoto(1).JPG photo(3).JPGphoto(3).JPG photo_(2).JPGphoto_(2).JPG photo_(5).JPGphoto_(5).JPG photo_(6).JPGphoto_(6).JPG

#2 11 years ago

If only I was in the market for another pin right now I would jump on this. Best of luck on your sale.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from cardfelon:

If only I was in the market for another pin right now I would jump on this. Best of luck on your sale.

Thanks so much. For how much work was put in and the condition i think the price is super fair. The machine has been HUO for the last 12 years.

People on ebay are insane.. cheapest i saw was 5675+Shipping and thats in "ok" condition with no upgrades. Ive seen them as high as 7K on ebay/CL.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#5 11 years ago
Quoted from BVM:

New trunk required.

He says in his post that he has one and acknowledges the cracked one in the game.
Bad form.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

BVM said:New trunk required.
He says in his post that he has one and acknowledges the cracked one in the game.
Bad form.</

He does this to everyone. I'm surprised he isn't banned yet again.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#8 11 years ago

A nice one just sold on Ebay for 4900 so its not far off. But Ebay is usually the highest price. I want one of these very much but have to pay for a bunch of machines right now and the wife insists that the kids have food : (

#9 11 years ago

I will take it if you will drive it down to Baltimore

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I will take it if you will drive it down to Baltimore

Can i meet you 1/2 way?

#11 11 years ago

This seems like a good price. TOM is a title this is going up and up. This should sell for damn near asking IMHO.

Todd

#12 11 years ago

Nice game at a great price! Somebody needs to jump on this!

#13 11 years ago

That's cheap. Could probably get 5.4K if you wait a week or two. Someone will jump on it.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

That's cheap. Could probably get 5.4K if you wait a week or two. Someone will jump on it.

I don't want to gouge. Not really my thing. I'm not out to hurt the community. Just basically break even on what I have in it and what I think is fair.

Trying to fund my AC/DC Premium

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from cardfelon:

Thanks so much!

Have quite a few offers already.

#16 11 years ago

I had a TOM that I was told was collectors quality and this one is much much nicer. Your inserts look awesome and the game seems to be in great shape.

I think your price is fair. I wish I would have held mine as I think prices have gone up quite a bit from the 3.5-4K days of just a year ago.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

BMore-Pinball said:I will take it if you will drive it down to Baltimore
Can i meet you 1/2 way?

I would but I have back problems - on 10 months out from my last surgery

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Tommi_Gunn said:

I don't want to gouge. Not really my thing. I'm not out to hurt the community. Just basically break even on what I have in it and what I think is fair.

I don't think it's gouging at all. Besides the trunk, it looks minty.

Now, 7K list for the premium. That's gouging. What's the cheapest on this, 6.2 plus shipping? I might pull the trigger on this one.

#19 11 years ago

I hear triggers being pulled...click click click...

#20 11 years ago

I dont understand how this hasnt sold yet, for asking price.

Todd

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

alexlevy said:Tommi_Gunn said:

I don't think it's gouging at all. Besides the trunk, it looks minty.
Now, 7K list for the premium. That's gouging. What's the cheapest on this, 6.2 plus shipping? I might pull the trigger on this one.

I got mine from Cointaker for 61 shipped to nyc + CC fee

#22 11 years ago

Nice thx!

#23 11 years ago

Gosh, I wish I had a bigger house! My wife has limited me to one machine at a time; ToM is one on my wish list. Maybe after retirement and a little bigger house......This is a beautiful machine; good luck!

#24 11 years ago

If you are going to buy one buy this one : )

#25 11 years ago

Sale Pending..

#26 11 years ago

Congrats.....keep giving us updates on sale.....

#27 11 years ago

Nice game.

Grant

#28 11 years ago

Sold, +1. Thanks Alex, had a nice time meeting you after all those phone calls and texts! Worry free sale, very easy to deal with, very personable. Don't hesitate to ever deal with Alex, although being 45 minutes away (1.5 hrs with traffic unfortunately), I'd love first dibs again on your next sale. Can't wait to set them up, working on 4 hrs of sleep and I work til 6 today. Pics to come! Hopefully I picked a pin that my wife will finally enjoy.

Enjoy STTNG!

photo1.JPGphoto1.JPG photo.JPGphoto.JPG

#29 11 years ago

Bri,

Great to meet you as well. I hope your wife enjoys the ToM! The STTNG is great. I love the widebody. My AC/DC should be here this week and you are more than welcome to come by when my WoZ LE arrives. (Probably October based on when i ordered).

Absolutely a pleasure to trade with, knowledgeable, and completely nuts about maintenance like I am.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-theatre-of-magic-gorgeous-and-upgraded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.