Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by bigd1979
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5133.JPG
IMG_5131.JPG
IMG_5130.JPG
IMG_5136.JPG
IMG_5134.JPG
IMG_5137.JPG

#1 4 years ago

Nice Theatre of Magic for sale. In Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
Recently moved and don't have a place to put it.

Someone locally offered me $4400 to pick it up at my door.

I'm far from an expert on pinball and value of machines. From looking at eBay, it looks like they're being sold for more that $4400, but of course those are only asking prices on eBay.

I thought I'd put it for sale here, as there might be an enthusiast who would have interest.

Everything works and its in very nice shape. Definitely not "like new", as my kids occasionally played it for a few years. You'll see a small chip at the bottom of the Magic box, in one of the pictures.

For a selling price, I guess I'd say $4700. OBO. Local pick up.
If you're interested, please PM me.

Also, if you think the $4400 offer is a good one, would you let me know that too?

Many thanks.
Bill
IMG_5137.JPG

IMG_5134.JPGIMG_5136.JPGIMG_5130.JPGIMG_5131.JPGIMG_5133.JPG

#2 4 years ago

Fair price, game looks good!

#3 4 years ago

I think 4400 wasa fair offer based on the limited pics and what we can see looks completely stock and probably needs shopped out I would offer about the same

#4 4 years ago

About right at 4400.00, Those pins on e bay been there for a long time and if they sold like that Id buy on here and resale on e bay and quit work. Haha GLWS

#5 4 years ago

$4400 is a good offer. About the going rate in that condition.

#6 4 years ago

Yeah....4700 obo and you're going to squabble over a 4400 buck offer? That's a 7.4% reduction from your asking price. Come on. No, I'm not the one that contacted you...just a local that pays close attention to the local market.

You're not paying ebay fees or paypal fees either, so ebay prices are completely irrelevant.

#7 4 years ago

Ebay prices are dumb But no reason you can't get 4500-4700 if you are patient.

#8 4 years ago

That 4400 offer is plenty fair. Game looks like it needs a lot of work (total shop out) and I hate Mylar on a diamondplate playfield. Removing that will be a pain the buyer will need to deal with.

I do agree with the eBay comments. After fees you are probably coming out equal or ahead with the slightly slower cash deal - and by the time you are done with the typical eBay experience (deadbeat bidders, fees, bad feedback for no reason) you'll wish you'd just gone with cash n carry.

And as you said those are asking prices, not selling prices, so it's irrelevant anyway.

#9 4 years ago

I've been casually looking for one for a few months now. Based on the limited pics I would say 4500 seems fair. I'd buy for that price if local

#10 4 years ago

Looks like a good deal to me - all the others for sale on Pinside are quite a bit more.

If you clean it up, replace the trunk and take better pics - offer this up for 5K - I bet it would be gone in a week.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Looks like a good deal to me - all the others for sale on Pinside are quite a bit more.
If you clean it up, replace the trunk and take better pics - offer this up for 5K - I bet it would be gone in a week.

They also been shopped and have leds and mods which y they are 5 or more

#12 4 years ago

There has been 2 of them posted in the last week or so for mid 5K range. IMO, your 4700 price is very fair.

#13 4 years ago

We have like 6 pics and missing alot of key areas you all how can you say its worth 5 ? At 4400 tho its worth taking a risk

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside