Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ChrisS
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

festivus-yes-bagels-no.jpg

#1 5 years ago

I ended up with 2 of them. Looking to sell the extra one I have. Have some trades I would be interested in.

$7500.00 NIB
Thanks for checking it out.

chris

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/15859

#2 5 years ago

That's what I just got for mine

#3 5 years ago

One does not merely end up with two TWDLE. Doesn't effect your sale, just curious how you ended up with an extra one. Phrasing made it sound like..uh oh I accidentally ordered two but I meant one so now I have another one to sell. Might be an interesting story.

Bump.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

One does not merely end up with two TWDLE. Doesn't effect your sale, just curious since how you ended up with an extra one. Phrasing made it sound like..uh oh I accidentally ordered two but I meant one so now I have another one to sell.
Bump.

Is he a distro? I could believe that. If he's a collector, either he paid for a friend who flaked on him ( really? $7500-8 grand purchase for a pal?), or he bought one to sell.

Since he's not looking to rape the market, I say glwts.

It would be interesting to see 6 months to a year from now what the LE sells for.

This game is a solid A title.

#5 5 years ago

One does not merely end up with two TWDLE. Doesn't effect your sale, just curious since how you ended up with an extra one. Phrasing made it sound like..uh oh I accidentally ordered two but I meant one so now I have another one to sell.
Bump.

who cares dude? It's for sale

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

who cares dude? It's for sale

That's actually the deal here. He got a price on one, ordered it, but at the same time another distributor called him at the same time with a better price and bought that one and didn't want to be a jerk with the first vendor and kept his order. Christ travels like 50 weeks a year and i can easily see how this happens....

I can assure you he isn't a distributor or a flipper.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

That's actually the deal here. He got a price on one, ordered it, but at the same time another distributor called him at the same time with a better price and bought that one and didn't want to be a jerk with the first vendor and kept his order. Christ travels like 50 weeks a year and i can easily see how this happens....

Wouldn't matter anyways. He is priced well. His reasons are his own.

Awfully nice of him to honor his order, expensive though.

#8 5 years ago

Phrasing made it sound like..uh oh I accidentally ordered two but I meant one so now I have another one to sell.

Then he phrased it correctly because that's what happened.

#9 5 years ago

who gives a shit. a great pin at a great price.
STFU and good luck with your sale OP!

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

Absolutley, Lovin' every minute with mine...Good Luck with sale!

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Yeah Tim and Dave are correct on this. Just didn't want to burn either party because I deal with them all the time.

I'm not really a flipping type and I figured I wouldn't have an issue selling it at some point.

BTW. Love the one that is in the basement. Once they really dial in the code it's going to be a great machine.

Back to the topic at hand.

Def interested in trades if people are looking to make a change in their line-up. I'm selective about what I'm looking for so check out the link with the list.

Chris

#12 5 years ago

The game is absolutely my favorite stern to date. This won't be around too long.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

The game is absolutely my favorite stern to date. This won't be around too long.

His or yours?

#14 5 years ago

Just want to make sure. The price doesn't include shipping, correct?

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Yeah Tim and Dave are correct on this. Just didn't want to burn either party because I deal with them all the time.
I'm not really a flipping type and I figured I wouldn't have an issue selling it at some point.
BTW. Love the one that is in the basement. Once they really dial in the code it's going to be a great machine.
Back to the topic at hand.
Def interested in trades if people are looking to make a change in their line-up. I'm selective about what I'm looking for so check out the link with the list.
Chris

IMO, the OP feedback on the game will be the best information he gives to the community other than wrt his sale. Thx for the info so far and we look forward to your official game feedback.

#16 5 years ago

What pin is amf? Is in your trade list

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

probably attack from mars.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Christ travels like 50 weeks a year and i can easily see how this happens....

Doesn't he telecommute? Christ that is.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Doesn't he telecommute? Christ that is.

Not sure about his work schedule, never met him. He has a best selling book i have yet to read as well.... Lol

#20 5 years ago

I'm happy with my 3

#21 5 years ago

Zing! Gotta admit Coaster that was pretty funny

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

STFU and good luck with your sale OP!

You sir are either drunk or have a short person complex? This is not a "Great Price" this is the same price as a distibutor except you don't get any of the security of buying from a distro. Therefore it is the max price you are currently expected to pay. So I would suggest you stop trying to bully people online.

Anyway, good luck with your sale and I'll give Ya free bump. If you truly did buy two because you are a man of your word then that is praise worthy indeed!

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

AFM. Damn you JAMO & Ginger.

#24 5 years ago

I'll echo what others have already said here. Chris is only in this position because he was being a nice guy. I can't think of many other guys I know that would take on the cost of a machine like this to avoid inconveniencing another person.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I'll echo what others have already said here. Chris is only in this position because he was being a nice guy. I can't think of many other guys I know that would take on the cost of a machine like this to avoid inconveniencing another person.

Thanks Dave,

That's really kind of you to say.

chris

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Thanks Dave,
That's really kind of you to say.
chris

It's actually quite shocking, because Dave is a dick....

Bump for a guy trying to make a ton of money on this flip....

#27 5 years ago

I'm not saying this in a negative way but if you planned on selling a NIB pin can't you just have them hold it at the Stern factory so it could be drop shipped to someone else without them having to pay shipping? Just seems like a better idea if you knew you were going to have to sell it and would open up an easier/cheaper sale. Hindsight is 20/20 I suppose. I am on the grab a HUO premium or LE later plan when price is down some more, my pin budget already got kicked in the nuts with Hobbit and TBL(literally not figuratively on TBL )

Good luck with the sale and here's to hoping the code keeps evolving and getting better for when I can finally bring one in!

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'm not saying this in a negative way but if you planned on selling a NIB pin can't you just have them hold it at the Stern factory so it could be drop shipped to someone else without them having to pay shipping

Chris and I are in a battle for who has the biggest first world problems. For awhile, I had the lead with 6 TSPPs in my collection at once, but he has currently one upped me by having two TWDLEs in his possession at the same time.

We are both currently working together to combine our first world problems into a shared kind of deal (a truce if you will), so if anyone has a pair of go karts and some other machines to trades towards this TWDLE, I am sure he would listen

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Chris and I are in a battle for who has the biggest first world problems. For awhile, I had the lead with 6 TSPPs in my collection at once, but he has currently one upped me by having two TWDLEs in his possession at the same time.
We are both currently working together to combine our first world problems into a shared kind of deal (a truce if you will), so if anyone has a pair of go karts and some other machines to trades towards this TWDLE, I am sure he would listen

Funny shit man. Lmao.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I got you both topped, I have a TBL and a Hobbit pinball machine, let me tell you how they are both playing right now................................TOPPED

At least you both have a tangible asset in front of you I have jack $hi! right now.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I got you both topped, I have a TBL and a Hobbit pinball machine, let me tell you how they are both playing right now................................TOPPED
At least you both have a tangible asset in front of you I have jack $hi! right now.

That is a first world problem for sure. Welcome to the club. Since you are paying money for stuff that doesn't exist, there IS a membership fee to be in the FWP club. I will send you my Paypal info....

Bump for Chris and his TWDLE. If this doesn't move, we will figure out if we want to link them ALA NBAFB....

#32 5 years ago

Festivus bump.

festivus-yes-bagels-no.jpg
#34 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

so if anyone has a pair of go karts

these would be awesome-er. click the link. do it.

http://www.sfdindustries.com/

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Festivus bump.
festivus-yes-bagels-no.jpg 15 KB

Time for the airing of grievences? Also, Festivus is NOT over until someone pins Nobling.

Fiending to play that awesome TWDLE again. Man that was a fun game!

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'm not saying this in a negative way but if you planned on selling a NIB pin can't you just have them hold it at the Stern factory so it could be drop shipped to someone else without them having to pay shipping? Just seems like a better idea if you knew you were going to have to sell it and would open up an easier/cheaper sale. Hindsight is 20/20 I suppose. I am on the grab a HUO premium or LE later plan when price is down some more, my pin budget already got kicked in the nuts with Hobbit and TBL(literally not figuratively on TBL )
Good luck with the sale and here's to hoping the code keeps evolving and getting better for when I can finally bring one in!

If you are near him, you can pick it up on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. That would not be possible if the game was still at Stern in Melrose Park.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

these would be awesome-er. click the link. do it.
http://www.sfdindustries.com/

Now they know what an LE is all about. Powder coated too!

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Funny shit man. Lmao.

That is funny. Because 6 actual A titles beats down 2 wanna be A titles every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Still, Christmas Eve bump for the man with two twdles.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

That is funny. Because 6 actual A titles beats down 2 wanna be A titles every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Still, Christmas Eve bump for the man with two twdles.

Stop using my quotes to push your agenda. Go away. NOW!

#40 5 years ago

I've had that happen... slid the card twice by accident, and I said what the hell, I'll just take both.

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

I've had that happen... slid the card twice by accident, and I said what the hell, I'll just take both.

More fun at the strip club. Cheaper too. Sometimes.

#42 5 years ago

Buuuuump

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

More fun at the strip club. Cheaper too. Sometimes.

never for me............

#44 5 years ago

Dang Chris, at the rate you've been going lately your gonna need a much bigger house.

#45 5 years ago

Bump for you, GLWTS

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Dang Chris, at the rate you've been going lately your gonna need a much bigger house.

Sorry I fell off the face of the earth with this thread.

Yeah for a guy that is officially out of space I still have wants.

Machine is still available for those that are interested. Thanks for all the bumps from a great crew of Midwest Dudes.

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

2 TWDLE, 2 Bad Cats. I would still love the idea of 2 NBAFB's. I mean not as cool as 6 TSPP's but I'm trying to make a run for the title.

I guess as soon as I own the longest work bench/christmas wrapping station (in the form of a 50's bowler) I would be right up there with Tim.

I'll keep trying.

chris

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside