You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4068.JPG
IMG_4066.JPG
IMG_4065.JPG
#1 11 years ago

I have decided to sell my TS machine. It is in great shape. It has been recently shopped (stripped down pf, not just clean around everything). All new rubbers, bulbs, etc.
There is a sanctum decal that is a shade darker than the playfield. It is not really noticeable unless you are looking for it, but I want to make sure I make everyone aware. It also has mylar over it.
Everything else is great. There are a few very small marks on the cabinet, none very big at all. You should be able to see them in the pictures. The artwork is not faded at all.
Head and backglass look great. New chrome legs too. DMD is very bright, no issues. All electronics work perfect. I replaced a couple switches that were acting up when I shopped it.

I am asking $3000. I am in the metro Detroit area. I would rather sell it locally, but would be willing to ship if the buyer sets everything up. The only machine I would be interested in trading for would be Theatre of Magic.

EDIT: Having problems uploading pictures. Here are some more.
I can take more pictures on request.

IMG_4065.JPGIMG_4065.JPG IMG_4066.JPGIMG_4066.JPG IMG_4068.JPGIMG_4068.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Beautiful Shadow, don't sell this for a dime under $3000 and i hope you get everything you are asking. One of the most beautiful, best sounding pins ever created. Love mine!

#4 11 years ago

I probably should have mentioned I put new head decals on this as well. I will consider all reasonable offers, but lowball PMs will not be responded to.

#5 11 years ago

Why are you selling..........great game. Don't let it go cheap.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Why are you selling..........great game. Don't let it go cheap.

I just want a change. I have always wanted a ToM and now I have a little extra cash I could afford one if this sells. I love the game and if I don't get any decent offers I have no problems keeping it.

#7 11 years ago

Tool fan??? I like your avatar. To me personally TS is a way deeper game then ToM. IMO

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Tool fan??? I like your Avatar. To me personally TS is a way deeper game then ToM. IMO

I am a big fan of Tool. I also agree TS is a deeper game, but for some reason I really love the gameplay of ToM. It was the first pin I really 'fell in love with' so to speak. I always said when I have the cash that is the game I want to buy.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from poolshark021:

It was the first pin I really 'fell in love with' so to speak.

Then you need to follow your flipper heart my Pinside friend.

#10 11 years ago

Bump for some Royal Oak love.

Btw Dream Cruise!

#11 11 years ago

Do you have any other games for trade? I have a very nice TOM but not sure how interested I am in TS.
Also in RO.
- Steve

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from sjf2112:

Do you have any other games for trade? I have a very nice TOM but not sure how interested I am in TS.
Also in RO.
- Steve

The only other game I have is Who Dunnit. If you're interested I would be willing to trade them both for a ToM. I also have a 40" visual pinball cabinet if that interests you.

BTW love your avatar

#13 11 years ago

Sorry, again not really interested in WHO.
And thanks for the avatar note.

#14 11 years ago

good luck on your sale. It looks very nice.

#15 11 years ago

Just posted this on CL for $3000. I am still listening to offers, I will give a pinsider a better deal than that.

3 weeks later
#16 11 years ago

I have gotten a few PMs about this recently so heres a bump to say that its still available.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Aurora, IL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-the-shadow-in-southeast-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.