works 100% no errors
new legs and levelers
installed brand new DMD display four days ago
comes with new, 1-pice upgrade ramps for both sides
comes with new slingshot plastics
comes with new back box decals
cleaned and waxed often
apron is signed by Watson
I installed a matching sticker over sanctum magnet to protect it, sanctum has some wear (I will remove sticker and post photos of sanctum soon) I have a sheet of replacement stickers as well
other than that playfield has no wear
has all rings and mongols in perfect shape
cabinet has minor scratches
Shooter lane wear

$3200

I have thick skin...price police is welcome to bitch about this deal as much as they want...if your interested in a nice shadow pm me...if your interested in flaming me and my price, feel free... this machine was shopped by Tracelifter before I got it, he did a great job as usual...
042.jpg042.jpg
048.jpg048.jpg
050.jpg050.jpg
051.jpg051.jpg
052.jpg052.jpg
053.jpg053.jpg
054.jpg054.jpg
20140913_165023.jpg20140913_165023.jpg
056.jpg056.jpg
057.jpg057.jpg
058.jpg058.jpg
059.jpg059.jpg
060.jpg060.jpg
061.jpg061.jpg
062.jpg062.jpg
043.jpg043.jpg
044.jpg044.jpg
045.jpg045.jpg
046.jpg046.jpg
047.jpg047.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Game looks great and priced very fair.
TWD in your future?

#3 9 years ago

Alec approves this sale.

abaldwin.jpgabaldwin.jpg

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from dug:

Game looks great and priced very fair.
TWD in your future?

Yes...I don't want to get rid of TS but its time to change things up...

#5 9 years ago

pics of shooter lane has wear...
pics of sanctum wear...
004.jpg004.jpg
010.jpg010.jpg
006.jpg006.jpg

#6 9 years ago

Good price, wish I was closer. GLWS!

#7 9 years ago

Would also consider local trade plus cash for a Spider Man, LOTR, Sopranos, or Tron

possibly trade for WPT plus cash

#8 9 years ago

Bump for the people who have not bought this yet crowd

#9 9 years ago

Very nice looking Shadow. It's on my shortlist, but unfortunately, shipping seems to be outpacing pinflation lately. GLWS

#10 9 years ago

Just bought a LOTR and Sopranos so Im no longer looking for trades.

#11 9 years ago

That is in great condition for the price in CA. Hugely underrated game and underpriced for being a DMD. It has a mini playfield with a physical breakout sub game, what more do you want??

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I have thick skin...price police is welcome to bitch about this deal as much as they want...if your interested in a nice Shadow pm me...

I'd be more worried aboot the grammar police

Looks good!

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Just bought a LOTR and Sopranos

Did you decide against Walking Dead or is this still funding it?

#14 9 years ago

If you run into anyone bitching about price they're stuck in 2010 and should be ignored. Looks like a really nice Shadow with backbox decals to boot. Shadow is a top 10 game in my book. Shouldn't take long to move this.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Did you decide against Walking Dead or is this still funding it?

Just put TWD on the back burner for awhile...since Im not looking to spend the money for an LE the pro will be available for quite a long time so there is no hurry. Besides, it will allow me to make a more informed decision as video and actual owner reviews become available. I will also get to see if they release a premium.

I bought the Sopranos because it is the only other title my wife was asking for, she wanted that title and also an Iron Man for the last two years and I was able to get her the IMVE when it came out a few months ago. She never says anything about the pins I buy or the money I spend on them so when this Sopranos came up I jumped on it. Then a super clean, low play HUO LOTR popped up and although I was planning on picking this title up at a later time I could not pass up such a nice example.

#16 9 years ago

I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet. GLWS.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinmeister:

I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet.

Im seeing this statement in a lot of for sale threads right now, seems there are a lot of great pins for sale at the moment. People are moving machines out to make room and generate cash for new releases. Im in no hurry to sell, when the right buyer comes along it will sell.

#18 9 years ago

Bump day
tr.pngtr.png

YEAH!

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I bought The Sopranos because it is the only other title my wife was asking for, she wanted that title and also an Iron Man for the last two years and I was able to get her the IMVE when it came out a few months ago. She never says anything about the pins I buy or the money I spend on them so when this Sopranos came up I jumped on it.

wish my wife was like that. shes a keeper !!

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Im seeing this statement in a lot of for sale threads right now, seems there are a lot of great pins for sale at the moment. People are moving machines out to make room and generate cash for new releases. Im in no hurry to sell, when the right buyer comes along it will sell.

It's not just at "the moment". This has been going on for awhile now. Pins are both selling for less money and taking longer to sell.

I think this trend will continue for quite some time. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing depends on your perspective, which can have a lot to do with how much someone paid for the pin that they are now trying to sell.

Like many of us have said in other threads over the last several months: somethings got to give.

Anyway, sorry for the off topic post (hey free bump!), and good luck with the sale. TS is one of the better bang for the buck pins out there.

#21 9 years ago

Price drop $3100

#22 9 years ago

Final price drop to $2950

Otherwise I will.just keep this game, I still love playing it.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Pins are both selling for less money and taking longer to sell.

I sold my friend's Jurassic Park in less than 24 hours, and had a couple offers come in after it was spoken for.

I'm not saying this pin is overpriced, but if you price to sell you can move a game still no problem. Just depends on how motivated you are I guess.

The other factor is just pure luck though. If I was still looking for my Shadow I'd be all over this. I paid more than the asking price for mine when you factor in shipping, and was happy to pay it, I wanted it badly. Still one of my favorite games.

Sometimes you just gotta wait for the right buyer, even with a fair price.

#24 9 years ago

Other than a little shooter lane wear, this is a real nice example of a TS. On the high end of the current listings so I suppose shipping is making a lot of people shy away. Just wait on it. Good thing is you don't have to get rid of it for financial reasons so your buyer will eventually come along.

Commenters are right, the market is just saturated right now and people are holding onto money till they get to play TWD. Several other factors, but that's the gist of it.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I sold my friend's Jurassic Park in less than 24 hours, and had a couple offers come in after it was spoken for.
I'm not saying this pin is overpriced, but if you price to sell you can move a game still no problem. Just depends on how motivated you are I guess.
The other factor is just pure luck though. If I was still looking for my Shadow I'd be all over this. I paid more than the asking price for mine when you factor in shipping, and was happy to pay it, I wanted it badly. Still one of my favorite games.
Sometimes you just gotta wait for the right buyer, even with a fair price.

It's all relative I guess.

I bought and sold a Shadow that had a super nice PF with almost no sanctum wear for $2100.00 a year and a half ago, so from my viewpoint a $3100.00 Shadow doesn't seem like a good deal to me personally, while at the same time recognizing that the market on this particular pin has changed since then.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I bought and sold a Shadow that had a super nice PF with almost no sanctum wear for $2100.00 a year and a half ago,

that was silly. just my opinion.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

from my viewpoint a $3100.00 Shadow doesn't seem like a good deal to me.

I never can understand why someone would put a comment like this in a FS thread. There are plenty of other threads to discuss the current market.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

that was silly. just my opinion.

If all I said was what you quoted, I would agree with you.

Does context have any meaning to you?

Do you think perhaps you could have had the courtesy to include the part where I added this:

Quoted from RobT:

so from my viewpoint a $3100.00 Shadow doesn't seem like a good deal to me personally, while at the same time recognizing that the market on this particular pin has changed since then.

Seriously Dave?

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Does context have any meaning to you?

At least i'm not the guy posting that he bought and sold a nicer one for $1000 less in a for sale post. I'm just messin' with you, rob, but your post seems out of place in a for sale thread. Did cosmo piss in your wheaties?

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

At least i'm not the guy posting that he bought and sold a nicer one for $1000 less in a for sale post. I'm just messin' with you, rob, but your post seems out of place in a for sale thread. Did cosmo piss in your wheaties?

No, and I didn't piss in his in my opinion.

I was just commenting on how prices are relative based on our own personal experience. I thought I made that clear, and specifically indicated why to me personally paying more than $3k like Aurich did didn't seem like a good deal, while also specifically acknowledging that the market had changed since I bought and sold mine.

If that's pissing in someone's wheaties then I apologize.

#31 9 years ago

No worries...any bump is a good bump....

#33 9 years ago

Maybe interested . Have to move some pins around and sell a couple . How long a drive from San Diego are you? How is the wear on the play field? What would you rate on a scale of 1-10.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from Fishmugger:

Maybe interested . Have to move some pins around and sell a couple . How long a drive from San Diego are you? How is the wear on the play field? What would you rate on a scale of 1-10.

PM sent

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I paid more than the asking price for mine when you factor in shipping, and was happy to pay it, I wanted it badly. Still one of my favorite games.

Same here! Wish I'd been in the market a year and a half ago to buy RobT's $2,100 example, but was happy to pay what I did for mine. Will be interesting to see if the market softens enough to see a return to those price levels some day (which would suit me fine as my next pin would also be cheaper).

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I'm just messin' with you, rob, but your post seems out of place in a for sale thread. Did cosmo piss in your wheaties?

Quoted from cosmokramer:

I have thick skin...price police is welcome to bitch about this deal as much as they want...if your interested in a nice Shadow pm me...if your interested in flaming me and my price, feel free.

It would appear he was open to feedback both positive & negative.

#37 9 years ago

If I wasn't getting out of pinball I would buy this game back, it was playing great when I sold it.
Gotta make room for my Isetta if I win the auction, I already have the hula girl mod for the back window.

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/bmw/isetta/1685022.html

#38 9 years ago

Had a few deals fall through due to shipping costs...still available

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

If I wasn't getting out of pinball I would buy this game back, it was playing great when I sold it.
Gotta make room for my Isetta if I win the auction, I already have the hula girl mod for the back window.
http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/bmw/isetta/1685022.html

I'm pretty sure you could fit another 10 pins next to that Isetta in your garage

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I'm pretty sure you could fit another 10 pins next to that Isetta in your garage

I already have a '67 GTO in those spots.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It's all relative I guess.

I bought and sold a Shadow that had a super nice PF with almost no sanctum wear for $2100.00 a year and a half ago, so from my viewpoint a $3100.00 Shadow doesn't seem like a good deal to me personally

If you knew what I paid for it, $3100 might seem more in the ballpark. Of course yours went through a Nimblepin transformation before I got it. But agreed, it is a very nice Shadow. Thank you very much!

#42 9 years ago

I heard Isettas make great pin haulers...

#43 9 years ago

I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet, great game. GLWS bump!

#44 9 years ago

Sold pending payment...

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Sold pending payment...

There it is, congrats!

#46 9 years ago

Nice...

#47 9 years ago

Congrats! Shhh dont let my Star Trek pins know but...Shadow is my favorite right now!

#48 9 years ago

Yay just got this home! OP was honest and helpful, everything was packaged to be shipped with care and everything came exactly as described. Would absolutely do business again

#49 9 years ago

Call him if you need a new garage door!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Thornton, CO
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Aurora, IL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-the-shadow-in-so-cal-3200-very-nice-condition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.