(Topic ID: 107149)

FS: The Hobbit Limited Edition (sold pending deposit)

By KingPinGames

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pinchroma
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumbs up.gif
tumblr_lsdptrZkpi1qh6cr0o4_r1_500.gif
1854194.jpeg
bump.gif
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

I have a client that needs to get out of their The Hobbit Limited Edition.

pm for pricing and details.

This machine is eligible for the Smaug Gold Machine switch as long as at least a $4000 deposit is made.

Christopher
King Pin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
[email protected]
608-393-2299 cell

#2 9 years ago

afternoon/evening bump to the top (for all of 10 minutes before it gets buried)

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I have a client that needs to get out of their The Hobbit Limited Edition.

They "need" to, or "want" to?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

They "need" to, or "want" to?

Did you "need" to crap on a for sale thread, or did "want" to?

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Looks like Oldpinster/CraZ4Pin thumbs downed you. Not cool.

#6 9 years ago

I thumbs downed it because every time a JJP pumper makes a joke about someone else it's apparently all in fun, but when someone makes a harmless jab at anything JJP related all hell breaks loose. And funny enough, YOU are always right there.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from OldPinster:

I thumbs downed it because every time a JJP pumper makes a joke about someone else it's apparently all in fun, but when someone makes a harmless jab at anything JJP related all hell breaks loose. And funny enough, YOU are always right there.

You know 2 accounts here get you banned right CraZ4? You got tossed from a thread yesterday for being nasty and belligerent, shooting for another?

Jgentry was correct. Crapping on someone's for sale thread isn't tactful. And your support of that lumps you in with it.

#8 9 years ago

What are you talking about??? Why would I have 2 accounts and what am I saying that is beligerent? AND WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME AND INSTIGATING YET ANOTHER ARGUMENT ON SOMEONESE ELSE'S FS THREAD???

#9 9 years ago

If you have two accounts you need to be banned!

#10 9 years ago

I do NOT have 2 accounts for crying out loud! Jesus. It's just this Pinchroma jerk attacking me!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from OldPinster:

My response has nothing to do with JJP. I like good pinball and have no ties to any company. I don't like the constant heckling and crap that always happens on sale threads. It was not harmless as it clearly is ment to make someone think twice about purchasing this spot and in turn it hurts the person selling it.

Yes, this is an open forum and you technically have the right to act like that but it doesn't mean that you should. Im sure most of you are nice enough in person but the way most of you act online is ridiculous. Why not leave open discussion to the regular forum and keep this none sense out of for sale threads?

Sorry, OP. I would have not even responded if I knew it was going to completely send your thread down the toilet. I was just tired of those type of remarks in a lot of for sale threads.

#12 9 years ago

Pinchroma, stop trolling. That's our job. Your lowering yourself to our level, yet you represent JJP.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from HunchbackHodler:

Pinchroma, stop trolling. That's our job. Your lowering yourself to our level, yet you represent JJP.

Seriously. I let him get me all riled up the other night which led to me getting kicked out of a thread for a day, which I think is exactly what he wanted. I think it's best to stay away from posting in those threads. It's all arguing these days because people are emotional right now.

But hey, another free bump for this seller!

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

It was not harmless as it clearly is ment to make someone think twice about purchasing this spot and in turn it hurts the person selling it.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was doing!

Man, some people are uptight around here.

Quoted from Pinchroma:

You know 2 accounts here get you banned right CraZ4?

And you know that just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean that they automatically have a second account so you can have them banned, right?

#15 9 years ago

Thanks for all the bumps and the free entertainment guys.

You guys can say whatever you want as long as it keep the thread at the top for a potential person to get a good deal on what will be a great game.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Yeah, that's exactly what I was doing!
Man, some people are uptight around here.

And you know that just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean that they automatically have a second account so you can have them banned, right?

Someone else called him out on it and actually started a thread they the mods are looking into. I had nothing to do with that nor did I make the connection until it was pointed out.

#17 9 years ago

Back On Topic Bump!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#21 9 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

You guys can say whatever you want as long as it keep the thread at the top for a potential person to get a good deal on what will be a great game.

I like turtles!

#23 9 years ago

Doing my part to help! And oh my, my son would LOVE that for Christmas. He's really the turtle lover.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

I like turtles!

I explained to my son last night, complete with original video, what "I like turtles" means. He is only 8 so I'm not sure he truly got it.

tumblr_lsdptrZkpi1qh6cr0o4_r1_500.giftumblr_lsdptrZkpi1qh6cr0o4_r1_500.gif
#25 9 years ago

Am I the only one who has ever wondered why Craz4Pin and OldPinster never seem to show up in the same thread together despite their identical positions (you'd think they would be backing each other in every thread) or why there is a striking similarity between their posts using ALL CAPS and ellipses (...)?

Edit: And no I will not be going through threads and posts to provide examples.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

Am I the only one who has ever wondered why Craz4Pin and OldPinster never seem to show up in the same thread together despite their identical positions (you'd think they would be backing each other in every thread) or why there is a striking similarity between their posts using ALL CAPS and ellipses (...)?

Just stop! I do not have 2 accounts much less the one you're describing idiot. Pinchroma is starting crap again and derailing threads. Go ahead and look at my account and posting history! I don't care. Jesus. I don't have a "position".

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

DISCLAIMER: I'm also Pinchroma and PanzerFreak.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from OldPinster:

I don't have a "position".

Maybe you should position yourself to donate to Pinside....

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from OldPinster:

Go ahead and look at my account and posting history! I don't care. Jesus. I don't have a "position".

You need to take a position here. Do you like turtles or not?

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from OldPinster:

Just stop it! I do not have 2 accounts much less the one you're describing idiot. Pinchroma is starting crap again and derailing threads. Go ahead and look at my account and posting history! I don't care. Jesus. I don't have a "position".

At least you didn't use CAPS or ellipses in that post. Well done. What will be telling is if you ever use them again now that your "tell" has been exposed.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm also Pinchroma and PanzerFreak.

I am Pinchroma and PanzerFreak....(and Spartacus)

#32 9 years ago

Knock it off already.

Do you have something to say about the sale? Go for it.

Want to start some petty bickering? Take that to PM's.

From here on out, I'll be thread-ejecting the offenders. Nobody wants to see this happen over, and over, and over again.

Pete

#33 9 years ago

My "tell" is to use CAPS or ellipses? What are ellipses. That's funny. I assume I use those things on occasion. Most people do not?

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I am Pinchroma and PanzerFreak....(and Spartacus)

But didn't Spartacus have that awkward penchant for men? Hmm...

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Knock it off already.
Do you have something to say about the sale? Go for it.
Want to start some petty bickering? Take that to PM's.
From here on out, I'll be thread-ejecting the offenders. Nobody wants to see this happen over, and over, and over again.
Pete

Sorry, buddy...put my last post in before I saw this. Just goofing with Ted...I'll shut up now.

#37 9 years ago

er, I mean BUMP for the OP...

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just goofing with Ted

Never a problem...

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Sorry, buddy...put my last post in before I saw this. Just goofing with Ted...I'll shut up now.

It's okay, I figured there would be some "lag."

I'm not out to catch people so I can hammer them...there is no joy there for me.

I'd rather you just all had fun, played pinball, and behaved like you didn't hate everyone and everything in the hobby.

(sigh).

In any case, good luck with the sale! I'm off to look at some nifty IP addresses!

Pete

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

I'd rather you just all had fun, played pinball, and behaved like you didn't hate everyone and everything in the hobby.

I don't hate everything, I like turtles!

On topic, today was the first time I saw the individually controlled drops in action on the proto from January-ish. That does look amazing. I'm really curious to see what the completed game looks like, I think that a lot of people who are poo-poohing it now will be surprised when it comes out. A lot of the best games don't look that incredible until you play them. AFM looks like (and IS) a giant empty playfield. IM is a cost cut AP. Yet they play great. I have high hopes for the Hobbit.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Gotta admit, that was funny.

#44 9 years ago

Me too for having high hopes. Am certain that the controlled drops will be well integrated into code, but more importantly, will be great fun to surgically strike while some targets should be avoided. Until some of the software is shown, the jury remains out. Rest of game is good and hoping to see some hardware refinements by yearend.

GLWTS and how much is asking price?

#45 9 years ago

Just wanted to say Chris @ KingPinGames is fantastic, would recommend someone who wants to jump in to buy from him!

#46 9 years ago

Yes! Chris is a great guy and a great Distributor. Buy with confidence!

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

DISCLAIMER: I'm also Pinchroma and PanzerFreak.

OldPinster IS Keyser Soze! I friggen knew it!

Btw, I'm batman.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I'm surprised you received four thumbs down for this because it was brilliant. RobT being one of those is even more surprising. While I don't know him personally he seems like the type who would say "well played old man!" and then give you a thumbs up.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Sorry Alex, I didn't know that.

Posted that several days ago, and since then it looks like both accounts have been frozen, so let me take this opportunity to again post my apology!

#50 9 years ago

I'm Spartacus!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-the-hobbit-limited-edition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.