View topic image gallery

farside - dog mowing lawn.jpg
410wlv-29JL._SS500_.jpg
pushing-the-door-open-when-the-sign-says-pull-254439.jpg
comics-penguin-fall.jpg
kangaroo-court.jpg
td.jpg
price-trolls.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Moose615.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 10 years ago

I wish I had more interest in the theme or I would get one to go with my WOZ, knowing myself I'll prob end up getting one after production starts

#65 10 years ago

I don't see the problem with this. If I was looking for a hobbit, I would of jumped on this. Again GLWS

#71 10 years ago

That is how I bought my WOZ, it was transferred to me with full warrenty and If I had chose to I could of gotten a refund but that would of been crazy. At this point on the hobbit a refund would work for the seller since its the exact amount he has in it but I also think if someone wants one this is a great deal and surprised noones jumped on it.

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Game numbers have nothing to do with production or shipping order at JJP.

I get what the above poster is saying, if you were one of the first 15 to order how was 134 the lowest number available , he's not asking by production. And I wish I had the money, I would buy this in a heartbeat

#196 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

If someone doesn't steal this deal then so be it. No sweat. In another week or so JJP will have another big annoucement/reveal on Hobbit and excitement will be big again. Heck, maybe I'll even want to just keep it then myself.
But do me a favor and stop crapping on my FS thread yourself. Insinuating nobody wants to pay $7900 a year in advance is what is BS. We're not all college kids who have to pay for everyting in installments ... some of us would rather save some money when it makes sense. And if you're interested in this game, this deal makes a lot of sense.

Lol I take slight offense to the "college kids" comment, I offered an installment and I am far from a college kid,well by about 10 years, received my WOZ a month ago so I figured it didn't hurt to ask if you would do installments to be paid in full at tax time.

#201 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

There you go Crazy......

Iceman, figured it was worth a shot not to go in back of the line, I'll call Jen on Monday and go to the back.

#210 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Moose ... I was certainly not referring to your PM in regards to the installment plan. I was only referring to the numerous posters who questioned why someone would pay in full now versus taking the installment plan. I just wanted to point out the obvious of how much money this saves AND puts you at the front of the line. That's it. Sorry.

Thank you for clearing that up Crazy, I fully understand why you couldn't accept my offer, figured I'd atleast try to save on shipping and get my game sooner. As before GLWS

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 25.50
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Moose615.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-the-hobbit-le-one-of-the-first-dozen-games-free-shipping-8000?tu=Moose615 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.