View topic image gallery

farside - dog mowing lawn.jpg
410wlv-29JL._SS500_.jpg
pushing-the-door-open-when-the-sign-says-pull-254439.jpg
comics-penguin-fall.jpg
kangaroo-court.jpg
td.jpg
price-trolls.jpg
There are 231 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 10 years ago

Guess who this is at a young age.

pushing-the-door-open-when-the-sign-says-pull-254439.jpgpushing-the-door-open-when-the-sign-says-pull-254439.jpg

#152 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

pushing-the-door-open-when-the-s... 19 KB

That's awesome! I didn't even know you knew the guy that does the Bizarro comics. Your famous. Should get me an autograph.

#153 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Gary Larson was a hilarious genius.

#154 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I had a woman try to cut ahead of me going into the local post office. I was near the door and she ran up to the door next to me but missed the sign on the door that says PULL. She literally ran into the door and pushed hard.....with her face. After impact she looked at me like I did something wrong ( I was laughing at her).

#155 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Because you are a "bullshitter" without a clue Maybe you should file suit and demand discovery on JJP?

No need for legal discovery my friend. Plenty of evidence of the facts already exist. Just because you want to put your head in the sand about it doesn't change the facts.

#156 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

410wlv-29JL._SS500_.jpg410wlv-29JL._SS500_.jpg

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

No need for legal discovery my friend. Plenty of evidence of the facts already exist. Just because you want to put your head in the sand about it doesn't change the facts.

Its just an ongoing series of coincidences all favorable to one party.
(Not)

#158 10 years ago

I gotta dig my Larson books out of the closet now...

#159 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

out of the closet now

congratulations !

#160 10 years ago

So do you have a confirmed ship date?

#161 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Game number is #135

Did you ask for this game number?

#162 10 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

So do you have a confirmed ship date?

Confirmed date? No. JJP has commited to delivering the game in line with the release of the third movie (Dec 2014) and have stated recently they are still very much on schedule. Given this game is confirmed to be on of the first 15 that should give you a good estimate.

Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Did you ask for this game number?

No, not exactly. I was #294 on the ECLEWOZ and when Hobbit was announced I just asked Jen to give me the lowest available number on Hobbit which happened to be #135 at the time.

#163 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

No, not exactly. I was #294 on the ECLEWOZ and when Hobbit was announced I just asked Jen to give me the lowest available number on Hobbit which happened to be #135 at the time.

So how can you be one of the first 15 games shipping if 134 numbers were already gone?

#164 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

So how can you be one of the first 15 games shipping if 134 numbers were already gone?

Game numbers have nothing to do with production or shipping order at JJP.

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Game numbers have nothing to do with production or shipping order at JJP.

I get what the above poster is saying, if you were one of the first 15 to order how was 134 the lowest number available , he's not asking by production. And I wish I had the money, I would buy this in a heartbeat

#166 10 years ago
Quoted from Moose615:

I get what the above poster is saying, if you were one of the first 15 to order how was 134 the lowest number available , he's not asking by production. And I wish I had the money, I would buy this in a heartbeat

Everyone who had purchased ECLEWOZ previously had the right to keep their same game number. People were given a grace period to make up their mind on ordering Hobbit so on day 1 I said to Jen, please give me the lowest number available (below my #294 that I had for WOZ) that has already been given up (that is, someone who confirmed they weren't buying Hobbit.) It happened to be #135 was the lowest available at that time. I'm sure lower numbers became available after that but I never went back to change again.

#167 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

farside - dog mowing lawn.jpgfarside - dog mowing lawn.jpg

#168 10 years ago

Why not just purchase the game when it's released? Why Pre-Purchase 2 years out? Seems like the prices will come back down due to the amount of new games on the market.

#169 10 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Why not just purchase the game when it's released? Why Pre-Purchase 2 years out? Seems like the prices will come back down due to the amount of new games on the market.

Exactly...............

Quoted from cal50:

Its just an ongoing series of coincidences all favorable to one party.
(Not)

It's a conspiracy theory, don't you know, does it work the same way for Stern, man, what an industry Because they sit around and think about ways to screw people. Jack and Gary are both saints for putting up with all the BS nonsense that is thrown at them.

Why don't you run back over to the Met code not finished yet thread and see if you can rally up some hate there!

#170 10 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

We're only 1 year from release and unless you want to wait 2 years (for those at the back of the line) ... this is your chance to be the first to own it. On top of that ... do you really think people will be asking $7900 when this is close to release? Before the 75th anniversary edition of WOZ was announced people were getting $9000-9500 easy for their ECLEWOZ pre-order. Here is someone's chance to get a bargain. If this game looks even better than WOZ then people looking to sell their pre-orders could be much more scarce come next December. Prices coming down? I think you're smoking something. I think there is plenty here to make this a very attractive offer for someone.
-$100 off distributors price
- No sales tax
- FREE shipping up to $400
- One of the first 15 games to be produced/shipped! (See Jen from JJP's email earlier in this thread)

I really thought someone would have jumped on this thing fast (plenty of interest, but no commitment yet.)

#171 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

We're only 1 year from release and unless you want to wait 2 years (for those at the back of the line) ... this is your chance to be the first to own it. On top of that ... do you really think people will be asking $7900 when this is close to release? Before the 75th anniversary edition of WOZ was announced people were getting $9000-9500 easy for their ECLEWOZ pre-order. Here is someone's chance to get a bargain. If this game looks even better than WOZ then people looking to sell their pre-orders could be much more scarce come next December. Prices coming down? I think you're smoking something. I think there is plenty here to make this a very attractive offer for someone.
-$100 off distributors price
- No sales tax
- FREE shipping up to $400
- One of the first 15 games to be produced/shipped! (See Jen from JJP's email earlier in this thread)
I really thought someone would have jumped on this thing fast (plenty of interest, but no commitment yet.)

This is obviously nothing against you or the price you're asking. The market is very soft on promises from JJP.

#172 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I really thought someone would have jumped on this thing fast.

Maybe its not your price but people being gun shy or burned out waiting for the 1st game to be shipped complete.
Not your fault but the parent company has some credibility to build up delivering product on time or close.

Soft demand and not selling like hotcakes = no takers yet.

#173 10 years ago

First off JJP personally PM'ed me said they were running WOZ all of 2014. So that's 1 year for sure!!! Right? If JJP can switch over production in 1 day then I'm wrong by a year. Now factor in the LE run of 1000 plus the new 1500 right? You want to argue his ability to meet deadlines or timelines, that also goes for Stern? What I smoke has nothing to do with the new pressure on game prices. The pricing Matrix we've seen is blown apart by MM remake and that goes for all pricing. How does that effect your current price? A lot! Stern producing games, PPS is getting ready to release games in the next 6 months, plus the other small producers are sell limited numbers then add JJP's offers to the market. Their's only so much money to go around. I'd guess that's why you've received no action on your offer here. This has nothing to do if it's a good game but the availability of all these new games. This is going to get UGLY for some pinball producers, these guys saw the price bump by JJP and now everyone has chased after the $8k+ pinball machine market. GLWTS.

#174 10 years ago

Of course I could take my $7900 and invest it for a year and come out even....

#175 10 years ago

Is all of this worth $400 to you? I would almost give you $400 just so I don't have to read this nonsense thread and have the mods delete it….

#176 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

This is obviously nothing against you or the price you're asking. The market is very soft on promises from JJP.

Dumb as usual, the market is "soft" period and Crazy is just trying to stir up shit, want to drop out, go get your $$ back from JJP

Quoted from cal50:

Maybe its not your price but people being gun shy or burned out waiting for the 1st game to be shipped complete.

Not your fault but the parent company has some credibility to build up delivering product on time or close.

Broken record, no surprise, you really need to get back to the Stern code update pump, talking about "credibility" on delivering, what a joke....

Two of the usual JJP thread crappers......Crazy is trying to sell his pin and you guys are crapping all over it as usual

#177 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Dumb as usual, the market is "soft" period and Crazy is just trying to stir up shit, want to drop out, go get your $$ back from JJP

Broken record, no surprise, you really need to get back to the Stern code update pump, talking about "credibility" on delivering, what a joke....
Two of the usual JJP thread crappers......Crazy is trying to sell his pin and you guys are crapping all over it as usual

Then why hasn't it sold genius?? Oh I forgot, a JJP machine not selling is bad for the snake oil you peddle. You're either spending too much time in the hot Texas sun or you need to stop eating peyote.

#178 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

Then why hasn't it sold genius??

Because the price is too high genius......and you'd have to be an idiot to buy this or Crazy. It's a year and a half wait so head on back over to the Stern pump page, no need to keep crapping on something you have zero interest in...

#179 10 years ago

We know, but thanks for sharing!

#180 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Because the price is too high genius......and you'd have to be an idiot to buy this or Crazy. It's a year and a half wait so head on back over to the Stern pump page, no need to keep crapping on something you have zero interest in...

8k plus shipping (price on pinballsales.com) vs 7,900 INCLUDING shipping? Idiots are people who pay less? Um.. Yeah. So if I buy a hobbit today for 8k plus it's not worth 7,900 before it's even shipped?

If ignorance is bliss you have to be the happiest man in the world.

#181 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Bump~

The only thread crapping is from yourself taking personal cheap shots because you do not like the content.
You forgot the circle jerk reference but I know its coming again. (Pun intended).

Since you keep bringing up the Stern code update thing its not really helping your JJP cheer-leading.
One company can design, build and deliver a game AND have code likely updated before another company delivers its one and only game and is still chasing code updates. Now who has bigger issues????

Not being able to deliver a game does not help sales or reputation.

#182 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

8k plus shipping (price on pinballsales.com) vs 7,900 INCLUDING shipping? Idiots are people who pay less? Um.. Yeah. So if I buy a hobbit today for 8k plus it's not worth 7,900 before it's even shipped?

If ignorance is bliss you have to be the happiest man in the world.

Since you are here, in this thread and all over it, maybe you should get it, not too bright.......this "idiot" paid a whole lot less, and its MSRP so you'd have to be a fool to pay that price or ignorant, but hey, you should know....

#183 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

You forgot the circle jerk reference but I know its coming again. (Pun intended).

Since you keep bringing up the Stern code update thing its not really helping your JJP cheer-leading.
One company can design, build and deliver a game AND have code likely updated before another company delivers its one and only game and is still chasing code updates. Now who has bigger issues????

Not being able to deliver a game does not help sales or reputation.

Click and clack, "circle jerking" again....."I hate JJP, I hate JJP, I hate JJP....ahhhhhhhhhh" three jerks and a squirt sounds about right! (Dang it, I meant two jerks..........and a squirt)

The content is a FS thread for the Hobbit? Thread crappers.......and you sir have crap flowing out of your ears

#184 10 years ago
Quoted from UKCatsFan76:

Is all of this worth $400 to you? I would almost give you $400 just so I don't have to read this nonsense thread and have the mods delete it….

Huh?? Who the heck is forcing you to read this thread? "Nonsense thread"? All I did was list a pre-order for sale that I thought was a pretty darn good deal for someone. Anything else posted was not my fault.

Quoted from iceman44:

The price is too high?? This IS $100 less than the price of the game from distributors!! Show me a better deal anywhere!! You're telling me every single person buying this game can't afford $7900 and have to have a 12 month installment plan at this point?? Look at the money you would be saving by paying for this game now 12 months in advance (not to mention being one of the first to actually get their game!!) Pretty good interest savings.

This is NOT a year and a half wait so all the haters can go find an official JJP thread to troll. Given this is game #2 for JJP I can't believe anyone would still be hating on them for past delays. They have commited to Dec 2014 and have remained confident they're on target to meet that.

#185 10 years ago

Crazy just do yourself a favor and get your money back from JJP and forget about it.

#186 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

This is NOT a year and a half wait so all the haters can go find a JJP thread to troll. Given this is game #2 for JJP I can't believe anyone would still be hating on them for past delays. They have commited to Dec 2014 and have remained confident they're on target to meet that.

Give it up dude, the thread crappers have shit all over you and this FS thread Nobody wants to pay $7900 up front for the wait, can't blame anybody, although I do agree there are some questionable thinkers here.....

#187 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I understand that. But when I call Pinballsales.com I'm actually calling Jen

On one occasion I called Jen @ the pinball sales line and Jack answered.

#188 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Give it up dude, the thread crappers have shit all over you and this FS thread Nobody wants to pay $7900 up front for the wait, can't blame anybody, although I do agree there are some questionable thinkers here.....

If someone doesn't steal this deal then so be it. No sweat. In another week or so JJP will have another big annoucement/reveal on Hobbit and excitement will be big again. Heck, maybe I'll even want to just keep it then myself.

But do me a favor and stop crapping on my FS thread yourself. Insinuating nobody wants to pay $7900 a year in advance is what is BS. We're not all college kids who have to pay for everyting in installments ... some of us would rather save some money when it makes sense. And if you're interested in this game, this deal makes a lot of sense.

#189 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Quoted from iceman44:

It's the other guys crapping, right?

#190 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

But do me a favor and stop crapping on my FS thread yourself. Insinuating nobody wants to pay $7900 a year in advance is what is BS.

Obviously nobody wants to and you would have to be dumber than a bag of rocks to do it!

Just gave you another bump, you're welcome......

#191 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

you would have to be dumber than a bag of rocks to do it!
Just gave you another bump, your welcome......

"you're"

So you want to do this deal Ice?

#192 10 years ago

this thread has jumped the tracks .just give it back to jjp and get a refund..if you want to make money get a job..

#193 10 years ago

What do you mean? Hehe, another bump for a sale that will never happen! I already have my Hobbit in line, its what I do, buy some pins that will arrive years later and others that I get to play now.

#194 10 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

this thread has jumped the tracks .just give it back to jjp and get a refund..if you want to make money get a job..

AMEN!! LOCK the thread!!

#195 10 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

AMEN!! LOCK the thread!!

How about a moderator steps in and locks out you few who are abusing a simple "for sale" thread?!?! Nobody is forcing you to read this! I'm not the one inviting all the ridiculous comments. I'm simply offering someone on here a good deal. If you don't think it's a good deal ... great, move on!

#196 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

If someone doesn't steal this deal then so be it. No sweat. In another week or so JJP will have another big annoucement/reveal on Hobbit and excitement will be big again. Heck, maybe I'll even want to just keep it then myself.
But do me a favor and stop crapping on my FS thread yourself. Insinuating nobody wants to pay $7900 a year in advance is what is BS. We're not all college kids who have to pay for everyting in installments ... some of us would rather save some money when it makes sense. And if you're interested in this game, this deal makes a lot of sense.

Lol I take slight offense to the "college kids" comment, I offered an installment and I am far from a college kid,well by about 10 years, received my WOZ a month ago so I figured it didn't hurt to ask if you would do installments to be paid in full at tax time.

#197 10 years ago

In before the refund!

#198 10 years ago
Quoted from Moose615:

Lol I take slight offense to the "college kids" comment, I offered an installment and I am far from a college kid,well by about 10 years, received my WOZ a month ago so I figured it didn't hurt to ask if you would do installments to be paid in full at tax time.

There you go Crazy......

#199 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

How about a moderator steps in and locks out you few who are abusing a simple "for sale" thread?!?! Nobody is forcing you to read this! I'm not the one inviting all the ridiculous comments. I'm simply offering someone on here a good deal. If you don't think it's a good deal ... great, move on!

Bump again.....

#200 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Crazy is right a simple FS thread gone Pete Tong! Lock this one and start a new one after the "imminent Hobbit info update" and hopefully the mods will step in before that one gets to this stage again, although I wouldn't bet on it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.50
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 231 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-the-hobbit-le-one-of-the-first-dozen-games-free-shipping-8000/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.