IMG_4675 (resized).JPG
IMG_4674 (resized).JPG
IMG_4672 (resized).JPG
IMG_4652 (resized).JPG
IMG_4651 (resized).JPG
image001 (resized).jpg
IMG_3150 (resized).JPG
IMG_9841.JPG
There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 9 years ago

I put a few games on it myself. Mike did a great job creating a beautiful pin. Congrats to the new owner you will love the game play/call outs. One Eyed Willie will be looking to play this one dark foggy night. Keep a few pieces of eight close by cause he dont carry quarters!

#102 9 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

From Orlando to Arizona! Mike, I'm MORE than excited!! Unfortunately, it's going arrive too late to bring to Zapcon this year, but I can promise it will be there next year! Also, I don't like to claim publicly about how much of a Goonie fan I am, but I think I have you beat by a hundred pounds or so .
Once it arrives, I'll throw up some pics to show its new home, I hope to be able to do it justice, and continue to share this with the community as MUCH as possible.
-Wes

Please, please, PLEASE post more gameplay videos when you get it bro! What a great looking game. Wow, wow!!

#103 9 years ago

If I didn't know any better, I'd have thought this game made it's way to Michigan.

image.jpgimage.jpg

(Spotted by chance after breakfast this morning.)

#104 9 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

If I didn't know any better, I'd have thought this game made it's way to Michigan.
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
(Spotted by chance after breakfast this morning.)

HA!

#105 9 years ago

Off to it's new home.

IMG_9841.JPGIMG_9841.JPG

#106 9 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

From Orlando to Arizona! Mike, I'm MORE than excited!! Unfortunately, it's going arrive too late to bring to Zapcon this year, but I can promise it will be there next year! Also, I don't like to claim publicly about how much of a Goonie fan I am, but I think I have you beat by a hundred pounds or so .
Once it arrives, I'll throw up some pics to show its new home, I hope to be able to do it justice, and continue to share this with the community as MUCH as possible.
-Wes

Congrats Wes! Glad its coming to AZ

#107 9 years ago
Quoted from mikeatsparkys:

Off to it's new home.

There it goes. Gotta be a bittersweet moment for you, Mike. Congrats to you and the buyer (sorry, wasn't following the thread as closely as I should have in order to know his name).

#108 9 years ago

And this is where I CONSTANTLY nervously ponder its journey across the United States and anxiously await the phone call for delivery...

Quoted from SSrig:

Congrats Wes! Glad its coming to AZ

Thanks man! I'm clearing and cleaning out the arcade this week to make room for this bad boy when it does arrive.

-Wes

#109 9 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

...sorry, wasn't following the thread as closely as I should have...

Congratulations, Wes! Looks like you scored quite a machine. So glad to hear it's going to a collector and fan who plans on taking it to public showings.

Enjoy!
Ryan

#110 9 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

And this is where I CONSTANTLY nervously ponder its journey across the United States and anxiously await the phone call for delivery...

Thanks man! I'm clearing and cleaning out the arcade this week to make room for this bad boy when it does arrive.
-Wes

They will take great care of that machine, they dont want the Fratelli's coming after them. Great score! I watched the videos as Mike created that pin, he did a amazing job. I've owned lots of "rare" pins but that is truly rare

#111 9 years ago

cool pin

1 week later
#112 8 years ago
Quoted from mikeatsparkys:

Off to it's new home.
IMG_9841.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Did it make it to AZ yet? Wes, U should throw a Goonies party! Gotta do the truffle shuffle to get in!

1 year later
#113 7 years ago

Sorry for digging up a old thread but I acquired the Goonies from Copperpot back in Jan and I may decide to let it go in the near future to free up some space. I hate to do it but just don't have room in the collection for a one off rare machine like this.

If anyone does have interest, feel free to send me a msg and I'll keep you posted.

#114 7 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Sorry for digging up a old thread but I acquired the Goonies from Copperpot back in Jan and I may decide to let it go in the near future to free up some space. I hate to do it but just don't have room in the collection for a one off rare machine like this.
If anyone does have interest, feel free to send me a msg and I'll keep you posted.

Anyone interested? I'm about 99.99% sure I'm going to sell it.

Machine works 100%, beautiful artwork lots of good Goonies sounds and have the art files if anything ever needs to be replaced.

Send PM if interested

#115 7 years ago

PM Sent.

1 month later
#116 6 years ago

Did the game sell?

#117 6 years ago

It sold

#118 6 years ago

Hi Leothelowe,

I have the Goonies pin now. However, I will probably sell it in a few months to help fund other new projects.

The Goonies pin did need some improvements: (and PSW757/Pat was forthright and honest about them)

1. Added 8 relay switches to the all the current leaf switches. (5 are shown below)
2. Fixed all the sound issues. (like the game sound not turning off after the last ball played)
3. Upgraded all the speakers. (The original sub/cone was ripped).
4. Added ventilation fan inside the cab.
5. Made a new high rez translight (the old image was blurry and a very bad print)
6. Plan to upgrade all the current mods, currently they are secured very poorly.
7. Adding new mods > pirate ship, sparky TV mod with Goonies playing, additional pop bumper, possible One Eyed Willy Troll mech, and a new new ramp.
8. Gold/brass plate all the armor with gold T-molding. (the current yellow is to loud)
9. Basically solid stating everything so its more reliable.

-Dan

IMG_3150 (resized).JPGIMG_3150 (resized).JPG
image001 (resized).jpgimage001 (resized).jpg

#119 6 years ago

How much ballpark are you thinking for when you sell down the road?

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

How much ballpark are you thinking for when you sell down the road?

Not sure yet, something reasonable for a one of kind rethemed machine.......However, it will be a much better pin!

Ill update pictures on this thread weekly as it progresses.

-Dan

#121 6 years ago

Pretty neat lookin machine!

#122 6 years ago

Ill have it up for sale in about 4-6 weeks.

PM if anyone is interested.

-Dan

#123 6 years ago

It's in one of the best hands to be modded and improved.

2 months later
#124 6 years ago

IMG_4651 (resized).JPGIMG_4651 (resized).JPG

IMG_4652 (resized).JPGIMG_4652 (resized).JPG

#125 6 years ago

Sweet!! Gameplay vids please.

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Sweet!! Gameplay vids please.

Soon!

#127 6 years ago

Piper strikes again! Looks great man!

#128 6 years ago

Each ball lock will now be interactive.

Lock the ball under the Key and both eyes turn red. Lock the 2nd ball next to it and the cannon will start firing at you. Make the ramp shot to complete the mulitball.....more to follow next week).

IMG_4672 (resized).JPGIMG_4672 (resized).JPG
IMG_4674 (resized).JPGIMG_4674 (resized).JPG
IMG_4675 (resized).JPGIMG_4675 (resized).JPG

#129 6 years ago

IMG_4719 (resized).JPGIMG_4719 (resized).JPG

IMG_4720 (resized).JPGIMG_4720 (resized).JPG

IMG_4721 (resized).JPGIMG_4721 (resized).JPG

IMG_4723 (resized).JPGIMG_4723 (resized).JPG

IMG_4726 (resized).JPGIMG_4726 (resized).JPG

#130 6 years ago

#131 6 years ago

Goonies is about finished. Adding some finishing touches today. Like a new set of ruby red-chrome front buttons.

Then its time for her to go to a new home! > It will be up for sale tomorrow. PM for more info.

-Dan

#132 6 years ago

How is that plasma ball not a huge air ball risk?

#133 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

How is that plasma ball not a huge air ball risk?

Its a plastic dome.

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Its a plastic dome.

WOAH! Didnt even know that was possible. Very cool.

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

WOAH! Didnt even know that was possible. Very cool.

Thanks dude!

The smaller ones are plastic, the bigger plasma bulbs are glass.

1 year later
#136 5 years ago

Where did this machine ever end up?

#137 5 years ago

Guessing Ryan Addams snagged it. That guy is my spirit animal haha.

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 11.47.59 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-09-17 at 11.47.59 AM (resized).png
#138 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Guessing Ryan Addams snagged it. That guy is my spirit animal haha.[quoted image]

Holy crap!

4 years later
#139 1 year ago
1D2A613F-E559-4F77-9929-95997BE20C44 (resized).jpeg1D2A613F-E559-4F77-9929-95997BE20C44 (resized).jpeg7299E7E8-E4F6-4E13-A9DC-02C18ADE6E56 (resized).jpeg7299E7E8-E4F6-4E13-A9DC-02C18ADE6E56 (resized).jpeg
#140 1 year ago

That is wild!! What a beautiful job

1 week later
#141 1 year ago

Let’s see more

#142 1 year ago

I love how each owner made this better and better.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-the-goonies-pinball/page/3?hl=stlokie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.