I have the Goonies pin now. However, I will probably sell it in a few months to help fund other new projects.
The Goonies pin did need some improvements: (and PSW757/Pat was forthright and honest about them)
1. Added 8 relay switches to the all the current leaf switches. (5 are shown below)
2. Fixed all the sound issues. (like the game sound not turning off after the last ball played)
3. Upgraded all the speakers. (The original sub/cone was ripped).
4. Added ventilation fan inside the cab.
5. Made a new high rez translight (the old image was blurry and a very bad print)
6. Plan to upgrade all the current mods, currently they are secured very poorly.
7. Adding new mods > pirate ship, sparky TV mod with Goonies playing, additional pop bumper, possible One Eyed Willy Troll mech, and a new new ramp.
8. Gold/brass plate all the armor with gold T-molding. (the current yellow is to loud)
9. Basically solid stating everything so its more reliable.