You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

31.JPG
2.JPG
1.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Pinside gets first dibs on this one before it hits Craigslist... Very nice TFTC for sale. I've owned it for 6 months or so. Just looking to shake up the collection. Complete with topper, very clean and plays 100%. New tombstone motor works great.

Lots of photos here: https://picasaweb.google.com/101796688325321784569/TFTC?authkey=Gv1sRgCOjki_Cu7YzDoQE

The only negatives are some wear at the scoop (can probably be covered with a Cliffy) and the DMD flakes out on the left side after playing for an extended time. I generally just flip it on for a few games, so I haven't felt the need to put in a new display.

Plastics are all complete and in good condition with the exception of the red piece behind the drop targets which is missing the left corner. I know someone on here recently made a repro of this piece. A few scratches on the left side of the cabinet.

No surprises here. All issues disclosed and a very nice game all around. I'm happy to answer any questions or take closer photos of any particular areas.

Located near downtown Cleveland. Pickup preferred. *Also possible to deliver along I-77 between Columbus and Charlotte on 11/16 if deal is made*

$2000 takes it. (knocked off $150 from the original price for the DMD issue)

Would consider trading for a nice BSD.

(sorry for the sideways photos, tried rotating them, but it didn't work)
1.JPG1.JPG 2.JPG2.JPG 31.JPG31.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Nice detailed pictures and description of the game. Wish more people did this. Might be a little high because of DMD issue as I have been looking for one it top shape recently and keeping track of past price? Good luck.

#3 11 years ago

Bump for the morning crew.

#4 11 years ago

If you can't find a buyer, call us and you can trade it back in. Any other pin you're looking for? We don't have a BSD, sadly.

#5 11 years ago

Game is spoken for, payment pending.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 18.95
4,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 15.00
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 64.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tftc-ne-ohio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.