Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by scooter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

About a hundred plays. Includes topper. Includes Flipper Fidelity. Like new. Also consider trade for Tron LE. $6100

#2 12 years ago

I'd say trade for a TZ? But I'll let Dave go first.

#3 12 years ago

I'm okay with trade +/- cash for Iron Man, LOTR, Tron LE, White water, IJ, BBB, TAF, FH, or cp.

#4 12 years ago

TFLE for CP+ cash is a bad idea. Just my opinion.

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from Snowdale:

TFLE for CP+ cash is a bad idea. Just my opinion.

It all depends on the condition of the CP and the cash amount. Not my preferred trade.

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from docscott:

I'm okay with trade +/- cash for Iron Man, LOTR, Tron LE, White Water, IJ, BBB, TAF, FH, or cp.

If you're lucky, you could get a WH20 and a FH out of a TF LE trade.

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

docscott said:I'm okay with trade +/- cash for Iron Man, LOTR, Tron LE, White Water, IJ, BBB, TAF, FH, or cp.
If you're lucky, you could get a WH20 and a FH out of a TF LE trade.

That would be nice. We'll see if I get any takers. Probably put it up on Mr. Pinside if no takers here in the next day or two. Off to San Diego tomorrow. Want me to meet with your folks and convince them I won't let you get in trouble in Az for the party?

#8 12 years ago

sucks that you have to wait so long for mr pinball postings to go live

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from dvandentop:

sucks that you have to wait so long for mr pinball postings to go live

Agreed, sometimes the machine is gone before it makes it up.....

#10 12 years ago

Thats why I like Pynball.com

#11 12 years ago

I'd especially be interested in a trade for a Tron LE with cash

#12 12 years ago

up on pynball and mr.pinball now. I'll give a discount to anyone from here.($200)

#13 12 years ago

Darn, if you were closer I'd wheel and deal something!

#14 12 years ago

Great price DOC, this will go quick! I see a lot of these Transformers being sold, which makes me glad I didn't get one. I know a lot of people say they like it, but if that was the case, I am not sure everyone would be unloading them. This pin will not follow the path of TRON LE......Let's just hope it doesn't follow the path of Avatar.

#15 12 years ago

TFs may be too hard for some people. I know I still haven't seen the mini-wizard mode yet. Other than that, I think it is a great game as well as other people do.

Oh and wait till Lyman gets back to working on Tron after he is done with AC/DC. I'm sure it will be a $10K pin then.

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

TFs may be too hard for some people. I know I still haven't seen the mini-wizard mode yet. Other than that, I think it is a great game as well as other people do.
Oh and wait till Lyman gets back to working on Tron after he is done with AC/DC. I'm sure it will be a $10K pin then.

It is a hard game. I guess by my sale of this I show I'm not as good as some people, because I haven't gotten to mini-wizard mode. I have to sell something to make room for new pins coming in.

#17 12 years ago

Got this in CL now at 5900. Will sell to pinsiders for 100 less.

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Great price DOC, this will go quick! I see a lot of these Transformers being sold, which makes me glad I didn't get one.

Well If I had the money to buy one,it would be staying in my collection for sure!I love that pin ,especially the LE versions!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tfle-decepticon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.