(Topic ID: 61892)

FS: TFLE COMBO w/ Matt McKee Topper Southern WI. (SOLD)

By ChrisS

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 97 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ChrisS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
Homer-Simpson-Being-a-Caveman-Distorti.gif
CIMG5102.JPG
tumblr_m5mmsvOtFj1rsbe95o1_400.gif
Bump_hippo.jpg
IMG_9595.jpg
IMG_9609.jpg
There are 97 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Can't believe this is still up for sale.

I know. This seems like a fantastic deal.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I have not seen any posts for the 'other' game... At least nothing remotely local or resonably priced. Keep me in the loop/shhot me a PM if you see something.

Will do.

#52 10 years ago

I thought this would have sold by now, maybe it needs a nicer topper?

CIMG5102.JPGCIMG5102.JPG

#53 10 years ago

I'm surprised its not gone as well. But its cool. Its a fun game and I'm happy to have it around the house. Esp. since its in the Garage so there will be something for people to play when they are looking for some fresh air. I'm sure it has to do with people are wrapping up the summer so funds are tight and everyone is waiting to see how the newly ST release pans out.

I'm glad that I'm not in a huge rush to move it. I'm actually more interested in a trade for the titles I'm looking for since I want to fill some of the holes in the basement.

I assume that a few of you that have your eye on it (DAVE) will pick it up at the pin party in a few weeks.

chris

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

That just made me smile.

chris

That's what i was going for.

I bet if you just sold the topper separately and knocked that off the price, someone would take the bait. I know that doesn't really seem like it would work but that $4400 vs. $4600 pricepoint seems bigger than it is.

I'm still feeling a little... Homer-Simpson-Being-a-Caveman-Distorti.gifHomer-Simpson-Being-a-Caveman-Distorti.gif

#55 10 years ago

wtf double post

#56 10 years ago

wtf triple post

#57 10 years ago

That has been suggested. Thanks for the input. If next April rolls around and it's still here it may come to that.

CHRIS

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

That has been suggested. Thanks for the input. If next April rolls around and it's still here it may come to that.
CHRIS

I will buy it before next April. Hell, I am trying not to buy it right now. I REALLY want this title back, but I have to get far too much out of storage before I can bring something else in.... Maybe I will start the elimination process right this second.

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I will buy it before next April. Hell, I am trying not to buy it right now. I REALLY want this title back, but I have to get far too much out of storage before I can bring something else in.... Maybe I will start the elimination process right this second.

Send JP my way. Even Trade Straight up

BTW: Thanks to all the great good folks that keep bumping this to the top with the continued conversation. Makes me feel less like a tool if I don't have to do a bump posting.

chris

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Send JP my way. Even Trade Straight up
BTW: Thanks to all the great good folks that keep bumping this to the top with the continued conversation. Makes me feel less like a tool if I don't have to do a bump posting.
chris

NICE.... I have to go find a JP now. Pinside doesn't have JP as Jolly Park, it has it as Jurassic Park. I will do straight trade on Jurassic all day every day!

Oh and here is a "Chris is still a tool" bump....

#61 10 years ago

JP for trade? nice. Jurassic Park is one of my favorites.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

NICE.... I have to go find a JP now. Pinside doesn't have JP as Jolly Park, it has it as Jurassic Park. I will do straight trade on Jurassic all day every day!
Oh and here is a "Chris is still a tool" bump....

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

JP for trade? nice. Jurassic Park is one of my favorites.

This has officially backfired on me.

Chris

#63 10 years ago

not really. you can't go wrong with Jurassic park. I still say it's one of the best bang for the bucks out there. GET OFF THE FENCE!!!!!!!!!

#64 10 years ago

Dave didn't buy this yet?

#65 10 years ago

Seriously, how is this not gone yet?

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Dave won't buy anything he hasn't run his hands all over in person. It is sort of fun to watch him internalize a purchase- Excitement, slight disappointment, a little more excitement, a little more dissapointment, and then he pulls out the cash....

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I am really not sure. When I listed mine a few months ago for $4800, I had quite a few buyers, I had to answer them in order. I am guessing for each person that bought a Metallica, that is one less potential sale of this TFLE.... I cant begin to tell you how hard it is for me to not go over there right now and buy this thing.

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Dave won't buy anything he hasn't run his hands all over in person. It is sort of fun to watch him internalize a purchase- Excitement, slight disappointment, a little more excitement, a little more dissapointment, and then he pulls out the cash....

Noncommittal Dave?

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I'm slightly tempted, but can't convince myself to do it. Never been a big enough fan of the game to justify the purchase.

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Sounds similar to watching him decide whether or not to sell a game.

#70 10 years ago

come over and play mine, then you can decide if you want one bad or not. Plus he's only 15 min from my house so you can swing over and get it. But with mine, you can see what a real megatron does to the looks of the game. Give you some moding ideas.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

come over and play mine, then you can decide if you want one bad or not. Plus he's only 15 min from my house so you can swing over and get it. But with mine, you can see what a real megatron does to the looks of the game. Give you some moding ideas.

Not helping!

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

I need to sell something if i buy it and you know how much i like doing that. Besides, i need something with more than two flippers for a change.

I think the better question is why haven't you bought it yet? You KNOW you want it. Do it.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

not really. you can't go wrong with Jurassic Park. I still say it's one of the best bang for the bucks out there. GET OFF THE FENCE!!!!!!!!!

Hey I like JP. It's why it's on my list. Only hang up is that a bunch of the sounds in JP are in R&B (which I owned). So I have some hang up.

Not sure which came first?

Hey if Tim finds me a JP I wouldn't turn it down.

Please see the following reference material.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hello-my-name-is-chris-and-i-have-a-problem

#74 10 years ago

I want this game...someone in my state sell theres already!!! Washington State by the way.

#76 10 years ago

For you? Yes 4599

#77 10 years ago

damn that's a good price. If I didn't already have decepticon one, i'd get it.

#78 10 years ago

Someone is dropping by Monday evening to take a look at it. I will update once I know something.

Now I def need to find something for the garage for the party if this heads out the door. Or I need to find time to get into the NBAFB.

Just to many projects as always

Chris

#79 10 years ago

Move t2 up to the garage.

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Move GnR up to the garage.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Quoted from TomGWI:

Move GnR up to the garage.

The idea is to not move machines in and out of the basement. If either of you want to help move it in and out at the start and end of the festivities I'm all for it.

The only ones that move up are for sale.

Chris

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

The idea is to not move machines in and out of the basement. If either of you want to help move it in and out at the start and end of the festivities I'm all for it.
The only ones that move up are for sale.
Chris

So if we move the T2 and the GnR they are up for sale then?

#83 10 years ago

I was waiting for that comment.

Yes.
GNR. $8K
T2. $4K

Chris

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Yes.
GNR. $8K
T2. $4K
Chris

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I think that GnR looks awesome just were it is.

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I think that GnR looks awesome just were it is.

That's what I thought.

You going to make the trip south this weekend.

Chris

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

That's what I thought.
You going to make the trip south this weekend.
Chris

I am beat from yesterday's tourney. Otherwise I would. Have a good time.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Yes.
GNR. $8K
T2. $4K
Chris

GLWS... Wish I was closer.... lol

So if we bring games from home and into your garage, you are buying them?.... Hmmmmm...

#88 10 years ago

Yes. Bring me Dave's game.

Chris

#89 10 years ago

WOW! Great pin at a great price! I am saving my money for ST.

#90 10 years ago

if you need space, i'd hang on to the GNR for you for as long as you like. I miss mine from time to time.

#91 10 years ago

Yes. Bring me Dave's game.
Chris

image.jpgimage.jpg

#92 10 years ago

I think things in life should be referenced by the Simpsons.

Chris

#93 10 years ago

I think things in life should be referenced by The Simpsons.
Chris

Sorry. I'll stop annoying everyone with all my bumping.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#94 10 years ago

Machine sold this evening.

Tim being a stand-up guy is cool with it staying here through the weekend so we still have a garage machine for the party.

Thanks to everyone for continuing to bump this to the top.

I'll even thank Dave

Now someone sell me a SS or NGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Machine sold this evening.
Tim being a stand-up guy is cool with it staying here through the weekend so we still have a garage machine for the party.
Thanks to everyone for continuing to bump this to the top.
I'll even thank Dave
Now someone sell me a SS or NGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
chris

Was that Fish that bought it?.... if so, it is awesome that it is staying local...

#96 10 years ago

Dave is off the hook... For now.

#97 10 years ago

Yes. It will be moving to his place.

Looks like you will have it for TF events.

Chris

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

There are 97 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tfle-combo-w-matt-mckee-topper-southern-wi/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.