View topic image gallery

SANY0072.JPG
SANY0069.JPG
SANY0070.JPG
SANY0066.JPG
SANY0068.JPG
SANY0065.JPG
DSC00307.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GoneFishinLvMsg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Need a little extra Christmas cash so I'm selling my beloved TFLE. It's HUO and immaculate except for a little bit of leg wrinkle. I have the FF speaker kit installed and the ball deadener for the Allspark hole. No pics yet, but it looks like every other minty TFLE combo. Looking to get $4800. Cash only, no trades.

Thanks for looking!

#3 10 years ago

Price drop to $4600. That's a significant loss for me, but I want it gone. Need to pay tuition for the spring semester.

DSC00307.JPGDSC00307.JPG
4 weeks later
#4 10 years ago

Still looking to sell this. Here's more pictures showing low plays and small amount of decal wrinkle on the rear legs. Otherwise the game is perfect.

SANY0065.JPGSANY0065.JPG SANY0066.JPGSANY0066.JPG SANY0068.JPGSANY0068.JPG SANY0069.JPGSANY0069.JPG SANY0070.JPGSANY0070.JPG SANY0072.JPGSANY0072.JPG
#6 10 years ago

Halfway? So like around Philly? Possibly, but it wouldn't be for a few weeks.

#10 10 years ago

Just haven't been into pinball much anymore, rommy. I can't keep up with this site, so I only come here when I need to sell something. Considering reducing my collection to 1 or 2 machines.

#12 10 years ago

Bump. Still available.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GoneFishinLvMsg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tfle-combo-282-in-va?tu=GoneFishinLvMsg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.