• Latest reply 11 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Games_for_sale_022.jpg
#1 11 years ago

For sale and FREE delivery to expo. HUO only 47 Plays on it currently (I will be playing this until it's sold). All updates are done to it. Very nice high end LED topper. Half purple, half red. LED color changing flipper buttons. Flipper fidelity LED backbox light panel, custom megatron figure (fully reversable if wanted), Light up speaker grill kit. And shaker already installed. Flawless everywhere. Looks and plays like new. $6500 FIRM!.

#2 11 years ago

Please list all for sale threads in 'Market Place' sub-forum.

#3 11 years ago

do things listed in the marketplace still show up in the most recent header page of the forum?

#4 11 years ago

Best of luck with your sale.

As far as I know they do.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

do things listed in the marketplace still show up in the most recent header page of the forum?

Yes they do, that list is based on time only. If somebody is looking for something it will be easier if they select market place if it is in there.

#6 11 years ago

Btw, the game is located in WI , 30 min outside milwaukee and 50 min from chicago.

May consider a trade for a Ac/Dc premium/LE

#7 11 years ago

I'll give you 3k for it

#8 11 years ago

They all come with shaker from the factory

#9 11 years ago

Transformers came with shaker? I was told Xmen didn't , so I assumed TF didn't either.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Transformers came with shaker?

Yep, TFLE's came with standard shakers.

#11 11 years ago

Pic of the topper?

#12 11 years ago

How the heck did you end up with a TF and an X-Men Neo? That must have just happened? Neither of them click with you?

#13 11 years ago

Here's pics of the topper. I got these in a trade for some of my other stuff. I love TF, but I didn't get it to keep. I'm not getting an new house/gameroom if I keep hanging on to stuff. Must let it go. But man this TF is sweet. I may keep it if it doesn't sell.

Games_for_sale_022.jpgGames_for_sale_022.jpg

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I may keep it if it doesn't sell

That seems logical, i don't see you throwing it away if it doesn't sell.

#15 11 years ago

i ment as a perm addition to the collection.

#16 11 years ago

Good luck. NIB Decepticon/Autobots Signature Eds. are selling for $5100.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

Good luck. NIB Decepticon/Autobots Signature Eds. are selling for $5100.

Where? I asked for this info and nobody could produce anything. My understanding is a couple "sold" for that but they aren't selling for that now. I know 2 people got one of those deals from a distributor that was dumping stock but I don't think their are more out there for that.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Where? I asked for this info and nobody could produce anything. My understanding is a couple "sold" for that but they aren't selling for that now. I know 2 people got one of those deals from a distributor that was dumping stock but I don't think their are more out there for that.

Agreed - where are these? I think that there was some initial panic upon / shortly after release and a few folks let theirs go for a great price, but the prices seemed to have rebounded since then.

#19 11 years ago

I was quoted a price of 5800 and was told that was distributor cost, on Auto/Decep models about a month ago. 5100 has to be a get it out of my warehouse price.

#20 11 years ago

even then, the game isn't that old, I don't see distributers taking a $700 hit already on a game that is still pretty popular. $5100 price, I think i'd buy another one just to sit on for awhile.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

even then, the game isn't that old, I don't see distributers taking a $700 hit already on a game that is still pretty popular. $5100 price, I think i'd buy another one just to sit on for awhile.

I can think of better investments.

#23 11 years ago

Transformers is underrated. Good luck.

#24 11 years ago

I think so as well. And the more I play it..the more I want to keep it. ;( But that's not the reason I got it. Must resist and let it go.

#25 11 years ago

I just increased the price $100. The more I like it the more the price goes up.

#26 11 years ago

Great Game. Extraordinarily underrated due to initial release let-downs from Stern on promises that were broken. Gameplay is solid and strong, pin is gorgeous, rules are deep; all except Optimus Prime mode, which may be addressed on Powerpack II update in a month!

#27 11 years ago

that powerpack better not kick ass, or I may not let this go.

#28 11 years ago

These got so cheap I picked up an autobot - lots of fun and rolling the dice for the next powerpack

1 month later
#29 11 years ago

Well, this has grown on me so much now, I thinks i'm goings to keeps it.

#30 11 years ago

Good call, I love mine

#31 11 years ago

I just recently paid 5800 for the combo not sure where someone got one for 5100 NIB because I looked and looked and JJ was the cheapest.

I love it and not sure of all the hate but it's not going anywhere.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that powerpack better not kick ass, or I may not let this go.

Sell it for 10k after the Xmas update.

#33 11 years ago

If you can't make a profit on it, keep it right?

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Sell it for 10k after the Xmas update.

It seems that line is never gonna get old! Which Stern pin will be the first to get there, it seems Tron LE had the best chance but with each new run it seems to bring satisfy demand and bring prices back down some from 10k?

#35 11 years ago

The new pins that will be released in the next year or so, offering , more bling, and quality, all for less than $7,000, should impact the price spikes, on the the few, bringing them back in line .

1 week later
#36 11 years ago

now the machine includes Custom animated megatron figure, and light up speaker grills. Megatron mod can be seen on my custom megatron thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tf-decepticon-34-wshaker-topper-led-flipper-buttons and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.