t2_hk_3.JPG
t2_hk_2.JPG
t2_hk_1.JPG
IMG_1660_(Large).JPG
IMG_1661_(Large).JPG
IMG_1659_(Large).JPG
IMG_1655_(Large).JPG
IMG_1654_(Large).JPG
There are 105 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#52 12 years ago

Yeah, that is hateable... wow... at least take your own photos of it. Probably sitting buttoned-up with the legs off in their garage

#53 12 years ago

While I agree with the sentiment being expressed, this seems appropriate.

Stop-Whining.jpegStop-Whining.jpeg

#54 12 years ago

Hmm, I did see that, but figured maybe he wasn't happy with it. OR it is a scam.. Buyer beware I guess.

I do have a chance at another one I would sell for 1,250 but it's not nearly as nice.

#55 12 years ago

If this really is the same pin, I think Eric should out this loser. Put him on the Pinside blacklist so nobody will ever sell to him again.

#56 12 years ago

It seems like it took quite a while to sell the machine. Not sure if the seller was holding for someone or what, but it sure seemed like there was ample time to buy this machine. Not saying what the buyer did was right, but it is supply and demand, and we are still in the land of capitalism...does seem a little douchy though. Guess I can see both sides to an extent.

#57 12 years ago

John I will let eabundy speak to that, he had several buyers lined up through the whole sale, it looks like he chose a DB , it happens not Eric's fault . I pm'd interest on March 16th for his T2, like I said earlier there were a couple of guys he wanted to deal with before me which is fine but if this is the same T2 it's a slap in the face to Pinside . No one is saying you can't make a buck , but if you are goin to flip a pin that a pinsider transacts with you at a fair price at least be discreet about it and change the pics or wait a month or two

#58 12 years ago
Quoted from johnkinkokomo:

It seems like it took quite a while to sell the machine.

The only reason it took slightly longer was because Eric didn't feel comfortable shipping this particular pin. If he would have, it would have sold much sooner. Ask me how I know!

#59 12 years ago

I don't believe this machine was posted for sale exclusively on Pinside, so there's no reason to think it's a Pinsider flipping it. Also a good chance it's just a scammer.

#60 12 years ago

The buyer is a pinsider. I'm no that bothered by it. I got close to my asking price. If the person decides they don't like it or want to make more money after driving 8 hours so be it. I can't judge them for that. The machine was not collectors quality by any means, but played well.

BTW, RobT sorry for not shipping this one, but when a machine is on the tired side I don't like shipping as what is in ok condition for me might be "awful" to someone else. I would however love to get more machines out to southern california. That's where I want to move to at some point, as I have tons of family in the Riverside county area (elsinore, corona, canyon lake, hemet, sun city etc.)

#61 12 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

The buyer is a pinsider. I'm no that bothered by it. I got close to my asking price. If the person decides they don't like it or want to make more money after driving 8 hours so be it. I can't judge them for that. The machine was not collectors quality by any means, but played well.
BTW, RobT sorry for not shipping this one, but when a machine is on the tired side I don't like shipping as what is in ok condition for me might be "awful" to someone else. I would however love to get more machines out to southern california. That's where I want to move to at some point, as I have tons of family in the Riverside county area (elsinore, corona, canyon lake, hemet, sun city etc.)

I agree, once someone buys a machine they can do with is what ever they please.......he made a deal with you that you thought was fair. If he wants to tag it with a high price and play it till the day it sells, whatever! If he told you he was going to flip it would you have not sold it to him? Maybe the guy bought it and his wife said nooooo more, who knows, not my business.

It's not like we are the price police.....uuhumm oh wait.

#62 12 years ago
Quoted from sleethering:

While I agree with the sentiment being expressed, this seems appropriate.

Attachments Stop-Whining.jpeg (91.8 KB, 0 downloads) 17 hours old

+1

#63 12 years ago

I would still have sold it to him. I'm not against people making money, I mean thats what the machines are built to do anyway...

#64 12 years ago

NOooo Eric, DON'T MOVE to the west coast! Your great prices have me constantly trying to scheme out more space in my house. She's gonna break eventually...

#65 12 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Eric, you explained exactly the reason that you didn't want to ship it and believe me, I completely respect your reasoning. If anything it shows that you really want to be sure that people know exactly what they are getting. You should be commended for this, and I hope you didn't take my comments as being critical of you or your decision not to ship in any way. If so, I apologize.

#66 12 years ago

Some people buy pinball games to enjoy them or collect them and others buy pinball games to make a quick buck, such is life

Although they should not use a picture of a different machine when reselling that is misleading and unethical in my opinion.

#67 12 years ago

Expecially when your showing pictures of 2 totally different machines!!

#68 12 years ago

Hey guys it me that bought the T2. I put it up on CL bc when i picked up my girls easter weekend the pin made my little one cry and she does not even what it in the house (the red eyes and the teeth). I put it up on CL at a high price bc people on the island tend to low ball. I will sell it to anyone on pinside for 1450. Thats what I have invested. Im not looking to make a quick buck. I had to take a day off of work to get the pin. I lost more then half of what this pin is worth doing that. I also told Eric when I bought the machine from him that I will prob keep it for 6 months and sell it for 1700 on the island. As far as the pics they are all the pics from his pinside listing. I took new pics last night.

Yeah, that is hateable... wow... at least take your own photos of it. Probably sitting buttoned-up with the legs off in their garage

Umm no. When my girls left I set it right up in my Great room right next to my LOTR. I get the girls every other week so when I pick them up again I will have to move it back to the garage.

2012-04-13_08.19.34.jpg2012-04-13_08.19.34.jpg

#69 12 years ago

Hey look, a reasonable explanation!

Good luck selling the machine, it's too bad your kids didn't like it. Arnold is scary

#70 12 years ago

Too bad you're in NY...I'd buy it in a heartbeat. GL with the sale.

#71 12 years ago

Great that you came on here to explain...not that you HAD to. Good luck with the sale...I know a few people here wanted it, so it should go quick. All is good!

#72 12 years ago

Yea its a great game from my childhood. My daughter made me pinky promis that I would not have the machine in the house when she is there. She told me to bring it back to the store and get somthing that is kid frendley. "you have to get somthing kid friendly daddy". Trust me guys im not looking to make a quick buck. If anyone is in my area and wants to trade for a kid frendly pin let me know.

#73 12 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Hey guys it me that bought the T2. I put it up on CL bc when i picked up my girls easter weekend the pin made my little one cry and she does not even what it in the house (the red eyes and the teeth).

You the man, appreciate the honesty for sure, sorry for calling you a DB, looks like you are a stand up guy!

#74 12 years ago
Quoted from islandpinball:

You the man, appreciate the honesty for sure, sorry for calling you a DB, looks like you are a stand up guy!

Thanks. Its a great game and Eric is a good seller. Hate to see it go so soon but I dont have a choice. Unless I move it every 2 weeks to the garage. Thats not going to work for me. Would love for a local trade. I can get a rental van for $50 and I will split the gas money with you

#75 12 years ago

Er, I don't think my Scared Stiff is gonna help ya...

#76 12 years ago

Wow, I am extremely impressed with the buyer.

Very cool you explained it all. I'll admit, I was ghosting this conversation wondering what had happened. Much respect for you coming and filling us in!

#77 12 years ago

I had the same issue when I bought southpark. I never played it but seemed cool until my 4 year old went around the house saying kick the baby, and "I'm not gay.." Yeah that didn't go over well with my wife. It was gone 3 days later.

#78 12 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Er, I don't think my Scared Stiff is gonna help ya...

I would gladly take that trade. I would not mind moving that every other week lol. And that is a game I can just put up in my bedroom haha. So my T2 and i have a box of bandades and a box of tissue that I wont be needing after this!

#79 12 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I had the same issue when I bought southpark. I never played it but seemed cool until my 4 year old went around the house saying kick the baby, and "I'm not gay.." Yeah that didn't go over well with my wife. It was gone 3 days later.

Kids rule our lives Eric. Thats just the way it is.

Quoted from NPO:Wow, I am extremely impressed with the buyer.

Very cool you explained it all. I'll admit, I was ghosting this conversation wondering what had happened. Much respect for you coming and filling us in!

No prob.

#80 12 years ago

No complaints from me, you were easy to work with, and at least you got to enjoy it for a little while.

#81 12 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

No complaints from me, you were easy to work with, and at least you got to enjoy it for a little while

Well im still enjoying it till it goes to a new home or my garage when the kids come. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

#82 12 years ago

6S3NC3,

Your candor is much appreciated, and I sincerely apologize for my previous remarks. I happen to be particularly sensitive when it comes to the subject of pin flippers. Anyone who lives in the Chicago area can attest to the fact that they are vultures out here. I'm sorry the pin didn't work out for you. Good luck with the sale!

#83 12 years ago

You'll Be Baak...

#84 12 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

I will sell it to anyone on pinside for 1450.

Good to see this worked out in sorts. I was really itching to get this myself right when it went on the block. Have to ask ... is the price increase due to improvements, or are you factoring in your lost wages/fuel/etc.?

Brian

#85 12 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Good to see this worked out in sorts. I was really itching to get this myself right when it went on the block. Have to ask ... is the price increase due to improvements, or are you factoring in your lost wages/fuel/etc.?

I paid Eric 1300 for the pin and the van i rented was only $50. My friend works at enterprize. It was about 100 in gas. The van only gets like 14 miles to the gal. So my invesment is about 1450. I changed out about 20 bulbs or so from them being diry or on the way out. I have not taken that into the factor bc I had the leftover bulbs from my LOTR when I installd the LED's. Taking a day off work is about a 1,000 loss for me. Obv im not adding that into the price. I dont look at this as a loss when it comes to my "pinball sickness".

#86 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

6S3NC3,

Your candor is much appreciated, and I sincerely apologize for my previous remarks. I happen to be particularly sensitive when it comes to the subject of pin flippers. Anyone who lives in the Chicago area can attest to the fact that they are vultures out here. I'm sorry the pin didn't work out for you. Good luck with the sale!

Thank You.

#87 12 years ago

I would have taken it off your hands if i didn't just pick one up myself a few weeks ago!

#88 12 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

I paid Eric 1300 for the pin and the van i rented was only $50. My friend works at enterprize. It was about 100 in gas. The van only gets like 14 miles to the gal. So my invesment is about 1450. I changed out about 20 bulbs or so from them being diry or on the way out. I have not taken that into the factor bc I had the leftover bulbs from my LOTR when I installd the LED's. Taking a day off work is about a 1,000 loss for me. Obv im not adding that into the price. I dont look at this as a loss when it comes to my "pinball sickness".

Fair enough. Can't fault you for wanting to recoup expenses. Just wanted to be clear if you added anything to the game for the price hike. Yes, I am that close to pulling the trigger and the weekend is here... the sickness affects us all.

Regards,

Brian

#89 12 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

I would have taken it off your hands if i didn't just pick one up myself a few weeks ago!

Did you buy Jon's minty one in Mamaroneck?

#90 12 years ago

Hey, pinster...you're not THAT far from me. Are you going to Allentown?

#91 12 years ago

Yep, I'll be there neighbor. Right in our backyard...

Brian

#92 12 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

I am that close to pulling the trigger and the weekend is here

Thank god for weekends!

#93 12 years ago

You sound like a cool guy and I'm sorry for saying it was "douchy" (not even a word, I know). I do have to ask, if it costs you 1K per day to miss work, why are you worried about 150 bucks? Dang sir, is it that expensivin NYC? I bet it is...If I made 1K a day here in good old IN, I'd have LOTS more pins! Good luck with the sale!

#94 12 years ago

why are you worried about 150 bucks?

Who said I was worried? This T2 was a steel at the 1300 I picked it up for. I dont want to get rid of it I have to get rid of it. I would rather trade then sell.

Dang sir, is it that expensivin NYC?

Cost of living in NY is crazy. Im not even going to get into my personal finance but my bills make my friends and family throw up. And they live here to.

#95 12 years ago

It sure does look nice in my game room tho!!

gameroom.jpggameroom.jpg

#96 12 years ago

Your cabs are going to fade to shit with all that light on them....just sayin...

Awesome sized room...i need one of those haha

#97 12 years ago

Even tho they dont get direct light? Where they are located in the room the direct sunlite does not hit them. I know i need some window treatments. I just moved in not to long ago give me some time lol.

#98 12 years ago

That looks just like MY gameroom...only smaller...

#99 12 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

It sure does look nice in my game room tho!!

Attachments gameroom.jpg (210.6 KB, 0 downloads) 2 hours old

I see room for about 40 pins. What's that a pool table!? Bah, that's so 80's. Get rid of it and buy more pins!

#100 12 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

I see room for about 40 pins. What's that a pool table!? Bah, that's so 80's. Get rid of it and buy more pins!

No need to get rid of the pool table. When the room fills up I have a 2000 sq ft basement with 9 ft celings that Im going to make into a sick game room with a full bar with taps, movie theater and concesion stand. Im all set room is no prob for me. When the basement is completed i will be over 6000 sq ft of living area. And its just me.......im divorced.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 21.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 105 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-terminator-2/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.