Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by dmklunk
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images10.jpg
flipper wear-991.jpg

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from videorob:

Anyway....GLWTS and BUMP!

Thanks!

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

exactly, its quite abrasive. i think theres other stuff just as good imo

Been using it for years on all types of pins. Nothing wrong with it and just like everything else in life too much is a bad thing.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

Yeah, I have one of those really crappy reimport T2's, from Lithuania. Throw up here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/107859728471809685570/T2Chrome?authkey=Gv1sRgCLeV6fPM0LGgDA

Very nice! You do not have the old apron lying around do you?

T2 bump - I love mine.

#54 5 years ago

Okay okay... $1180 cash today!

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

Yeah, I have one of those really crappy reimport T2's, from Lithuania. Throw up here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/107859728471809685570/T2Chrome?authkey=Gv1sRgCLeV6fPM0LGgDA

I see you upgraded that T2 to the playfield slide-lock system.

How much of a PITA was that?

Soooo superior to the pivots.

RM

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

I see you upgraded that T2 to the playfield slide-lock system.
How much of a PITA was that?
Soooo superior to the pivots.
RM

Hi Russ...You've got a good eye. A lot of guys have seen that album, and no one else have ever commented on that. It is not that big of a pain, after you put your hands on all the parts. I have done it on two games. On this one, I used another cabinet that already had the side holes...I think it was an AFM. On the other, I had to drill the holes for the carriage bolts. Not hard, obviously, but you have to get them in the right place, and you only get one clean shot at it How do I know that? I was off by maybe an eighth on one hole and the PF got pinched on the side of the cabinet because it didn't swing straight up. The fix included a bigger hole, a steel bushing, a grinder, some bondo and a lot of bad words.

The most difficult issue is the placement of the side rails on the bottom of the PF. On some games, like TAF, there isn't room for them because some of the mechanism assemblies go all the way to the edge of the PF. In the case of T2, I did have to shift a GI socket or two to the inside edge of the hole, but that's about it.

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead87:

Okay okay... $1180 cash today!

No, thanks...again.

#59 5 years ago

This one is on hold for now.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside