Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by stretch2
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
teedoff15.jpg
teedoff16.jpg
teedoff12(1).jpg
teedoff11.jpg
teedoff07.jpg
teedoff06.jpg
teedoff03.jpg
teedoff01.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Pristine condition Tee'd Off. Looks like it just came out of the box. Cannot prove it but it looks to be HUO based on condition alone. I honestly don't think many examples of this quality come up very often. Asking $1800.00 obo. Game is located in Gurnee, Illinois. Purchased this about a year ago from my buddy Steve who purchased from Clay. Just looking to move on and freshen things up a bit.

BTW I will donate 10% of whatever I get to Pinside. I think lost in the shuffle is what a great site this is. I guarantee no where else will you reach your target market so directly. I challenge anyone (especially the mega flippers) to follow suit.

teedoff01.jpg teedoff03.jpg teedoff06.jpg teedoff07.jpg teedoff11.jpg teedoff12(1).jpg

#2 7 years ago

More Pictures

teedoff16.jpg teedoff15.jpg

#3 7 years ago

Wow, that is a beautiful example! GLWS!

#4 7 years ago

Wow a $180.00 donation for the sale that's awesome. My pinside donation post is asking for $5.00 you will be going way above and beyond. Good price, GLWS!!

#5 7 years ago

You should have no problem selling this . She is a beauty ......... As people say wish you were closer

#6 7 years ago

One of the best Tee'd off I have seen. Great price.

#7 7 years ago

I will also consider trades...What pinhead would say no? Donation still applies.

#8 7 years ago

Wish I had the $. Would look great next to a NGG.

#9 7 years ago

I'm not a fan of Golf themed tables, but this table plays very VERY well. GLWTS!

#10 7 years ago

I just got teed off a couple months ago, my game is not this nice looking, and I'm missing the topper. For 1800 this should go quickly. Very fun game for noobies and kids

#11 7 years ago

I'll take it if you can deliver for an extra $50. PM sent.

Jim

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I'll take it if you can deliver for an extra $50. PM sent.
Jim

And, I will also donate $50 to pinside if you can deliver it. I am about an hour away.

#13 7 years ago

Always so far away.. I can't even find project machines around where I live. I guess I shouldn't consider 4 hours as a long drive, but when you throw $4 a gallon gas on top of the price for a nice machine it dulls the deals down

#14 7 years ago

That is one beautiful, well built machine! I would say those System 3s are as solid
as they come.

#15 7 years ago

Sale pending...

#16 7 years ago

Great looking machine! Wish I was closer too!

Mike

1 week later
#17 7 years ago

Hi, is this Tee'd Off still for sale? This and Vegas my wife and I used to play often when dating back in the early 90s, it would be neat to pick one up (we've finally just began to get out game room started).
Thanks

1 month later
#18 7 years ago

Why are you getting rid of this after only 10 months. I've got a line on one, but I'm going to have to get it pretty cheap so I can flip it easily when it's time.

ref. http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-huo-teed-off-1950-obo-se-michigan

#19 7 years ago

GLWS!

image.jpg

#20 7 years ago

Ugh. Gorgeous.

Played teed off a bunch. I enjoy it every time.

Wish I had this in such nice shape. WELL worth $1800 IMO in that shape.

#21 7 years ago

Tom sold this machine and if memory serves me it was within a day of posting it up here.

Brad

#22 7 years ago

back when i asked if it was still 4 sale (few posts above) we were ready to buy (guess i joined Pinside too late this summer and just missed this one)

#23 7 years ago

Yes it is sold...Even made a donation to Pinside but still don't have my heart

#24 7 years ago

Congrats. I was in Great Lakes for a year, and really miss Gurnee Mills Mall, Six Flags etc..

#25 7 years ago

I got the game from Tom - really a great guy. Bent over backward to get me a missing part. Game is a solid 9 and it will be available soon. I have my eyes on a couple of other games right now. You can PM me if you have a serious interest. Fun family game and very profitable location game.
Jim

#26 7 years ago

awesome machine.......

#27 7 years ago

Congrats.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside