(Topic ID: 105767)

Fs Taxi w/ CPR Pf, ramps etc installed in AZ, Sold!

By SSrig

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Spitfiren8
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988
#2 9 years ago

*DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL*

#3 9 years ago

Smokin deal. If any price police chime in dont let the door hit u on the way out. Very tempting ill admit. Deal with confidence

#4 9 years ago

Hey SSrig, please add your pics to this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-post-pics-of-your-swapped-in-cpr-playfields

BTW I've been playing the hell out of my CPR Black Knight lately. It's fast!

#5 9 years ago

That's the second nicest TAXI I have seen in the last 2 weeks...GLWS

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Hey SSrig, please add your pics to this thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-post-pics-of-your-swapped-in-cpr-playfields
BTW I've been playing the hell out of my CPR Black Knight lately. It's fast!

Copy. Put in pics of Flash gordon, SBM, Taxi and had to add Mirco Wh20 and Clearcoated Frontier. Black Knight looks amazing! I know there is some people holding out, hardly any pics.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from SSrig:

Copy. Put in pics of Flash gordon, SBM, Taxi and had to add Mirco Wh20 and Clearcoated Frontier. Black Knight looks amazing! I know there is some people holding out, hardly any pics.

I just need to bump it every 3 months or so, and your post reminded me. I'm adding Frontier to my Wishlist; that's an incredibly beautiful game.

#8 9 years ago

Pm sent

#9 9 years ago

Um, I dont see an ad! Is it sold?

#10 9 years ago

A Taxi next to a Space Shuttle? Good idea

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

A Taxi next to a Space Shuttle? Good idea

Ha! Your Shuttle is torturing me!

1 week later
#12 9 years ago

Bump

#13 9 years ago

What is the price? I did not see a price in the classified ad.

Thank you.
Chris

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

What is the price? I did not see a price in the classified ad.
Thank you.
Chris

$2500

#16 9 years ago

The market is rough right now. People are holding on to games or saving for NIB stuff. Its crazy how stale the market is right now. Beautiful game though.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

How is this not gone yet?

because while it looks like a great taxi, its still taxi. A very fun, but not $2500, game in spite of how much money was pumped into it.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

How is this not gone yet?

seller won't ship and there's nobody close enough that wants to buy it.

#19 9 years ago

Its worth it, if you want a great taxi.
People say it not worth it, well not to them but someone looking for a real nice taxi will pay it.
I believe the issue is not willing to ship.

#20 9 years ago

Ship it Don. Really opens up the buyer pool!

#21 9 years ago

Ok I will ship at buyers expense once I receive $2500

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from SSrig:

Ok I will ship at buyers expense once I receive $2500

Just a suggestion, but maybe add "will ship" to your thread title to lure people back that don't read this far down the thread.

#23 9 years ago

And another suggestion:

In your ad, you stated "will ship for $2500 firm". This makes me think shipping is included in the $2500 figure.

Might want to revise that a bit.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Just a suggestion, but maybe add "will ship" to your thread title to lure people back that don't read this far down the thread.

Done. Thanks!

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

And another suggestion:
In your ad, you stated "will ship for $2500 firm". This makes me think shipping is included in the $2500 figure.
Might want to revise that a bit.

Done Thanks!

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from SSrig:

Just to be clear, because this is still confusing me after reading the ad, does the $2,500 include shipping or is that up to the buyer to pay? I.e. this would cost me $2500 + ~$300 to ship.

Thanks and GLWS!

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Just to be clear, because this is still confusing me after reading the ad, does the $2,500 include shipping or is that up to the buyer to pay? I.e. this would cost me $2500 + ~$300 to ship.
Thanks and GLWS!

No shipping isnt included for $2500, I edited the post yesterday. Game is already sold and gone! and without shipping, amen. Thanks guys!

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Thanks and GLWS!

This is what is in market,
Taxi w/ CPR playfield installed, CPR backglass, all new ramps installed, 2 from pinball inc. and just put in spinout ramp from twisted pins. All new pop and flipper mechs from pinballlife, not just rebuilds everything is new. Blue spinout ramp, blue lane guides, blue pop caps-looks awesome. Full LED's. All new rubbers, star posts, shooter rod and springs, etc. Plays amazing! Only downside is the cabinet is unrestored, not drilled but just a average Taxi cab. Nice Topper, everything works great including bell. All work done by Firebirdpinball. Will ship. $2500 firm
Thanks

#29 9 years ago

Sometimes the threat of shipping makes the locals bite sooner. Congrats. Taxi is a great game.

#30 9 years ago

Congrats!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 109.00
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-taxi-w-cpr-pf-ramps-etc-installed-in-az and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.