IMG_1795_(Large).JPG
IMG_1798_(Large).JPG
IMG_1789_(Large).JPG
IMG_1801_(Large).JPG
IMG_1791_(Large).JPG
IMG_1794_(Large).JPG
IMG_1800_(Large).JPG
#1 11 years ago

Very nice shape overall. New ramps (not installed yet but will be soon). LEDs in inserts, (removed them if you don't like em..)

Will get a full shop job before the sale, even though its pretty clean overall. Cabinet has only some fade and presents very well.

Playfield has some wear at the lower left saucer but can't be seen as it has a cliffy installed.

Price is 5,400 OBO or trades up or down. I will ship this as long as buyer uses NAVL.

IMG_1800_(Large).JPGIMG_1800_(Large).JPG IMG_1794_(Large).JPGIMG_1794_(Large).JPG

#2 11 years ago

Looks like a very nice example.

#3 11 years ago

good seller and doesnt hide anything.

good luck

#4 11 years ago

Thanks for the bump dvandentop

#5 11 years ago

very nice I got too much on my plate right now , or i'd be all over this. GLWS.

#6 11 years ago

More pictures

IMG_1791_(Large).JPGIMG_1791_(Large).JPG IMG_1801_(Large).JPGIMG_1801_(Large).JPG IMG_1789_(Large).JPGIMG_1789_(Large).JPG IMG_1798_(Large).JPGIMG_1798_(Large).JPG IMG_1795_(Large).JPGIMG_1795_(Large).JPG

#7 11 years ago

This is a pin I have been on the hunt for and the seller will not let it go as of yet. Still waiting. He will let it go in time just have to wait. Played a few games on Eric's at the show so I got my fix in. The cab looked like it was in good shape besides the fade. All in all one of my favorite games to play. There is somthing about this pin that just makes me want one.

#8 11 years ago

Definitely one of my favorites. It is sold pending receiving check in the mail and clearing etc.

#9 11 years ago

I played a nice one over the weekend out of a private collection...out of his 17 pins...including all the heavy hitters, this one is my new favorite...congrats on sale but bigger congrats on who is adding this machine to their lineup

#10 11 years ago

congrats whomever bought,, prices have always seemed fair from seller

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 119.99
$ 9.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 36.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tales-of-the-arabian-nights-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.