DSC08999.JPG
DSC08998.JPG
DSC08996.JPG
DSC08995.JPG
DSC08994.JPG
DSC08993.JPG
DSC08992.JPG
DSC08991.JPG
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think that lockdown is solid gold baby

Yeah baby! images.jpegimages.jpeg

#52 10 years ago

So Ive done some monkeying around on this, added led's because I have a compulsive LED disorder, fixed THING, flipper bats were off slightly so I threw in a pair of new Blacks bats I had laying around. Game is playing pretty solid, except one pop bumper down, that little spoon looking thing broke in half, tweaked other minor stuff, changing out a few star posts&rubbers.

DSC09015.JPGDSC09015.JPG DSC09022.JPGDSC09022.JPG DSC09014.JPGDSC09014.JPG

#53 10 years ago

TAF party?

#54 10 years ago

Nice looking pin ya got there.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

Nice looking pin ya got there.

Thanks, some of the bulb sockets are goofy= they work, then they don't, then they are back on. I could check the molex connector but thats a lot of work.

I think we can just combine it with the Tron party

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

DEWSHO said:
TAF party?

TAFRON party!

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Damn budget cuts!

TAF might still be my single favorite SFX/Callout for the multiball. That rising sound along with Raul Julia is so sweet!

#58 10 years ago

I've just worked out a deal and I'm about 90% sure that I can bring some of the very high demand CalfKiller beer to this shindig .
Cheers
Doug

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I've just worked out a deal and I'm about 90% sure that I can bring some of the very high demand CalfKiller beer to this shindig .
Cheers
Doug

Did I mention that I'll be there?

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Did I mention that I'll be there?

No . Well maybe I posted this in the wrong thread . Oh well it's mostly the same people people on both threads anyways . I've got to go find the proper thread and post something there . See you at Centerflanks place kcZ.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

very high demand CalfKiller beer to this shindig .

Sounds like a bunch of people will be crashing/passing out here, LOL!

I see their is a screen printed set of TAF decals on Ebay right now with some minor flaws in them
I really want to remove these gold decals and return everything to original. Is there anywhere else I can get these decals? Most vendors seem out of stock.

#62 10 years ago

HMMM . Yeah I don't know where you can find these decals but the ones with flaws I would stay away from , Some of these screen printed decals had issues with the ink or something and scratch very easily ,likely the flaws you speak of .

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Sounds like a bunch of people will be crashing/passing out here, LOL!
I see their is a screen printed set of TAF decals on Ebay right now with some minor flaws in them
I really want to remove these gold decals and return everything to original. Is there anywhere else I can get these decals? Most vendors seem out of stock.

Are you talking cab decals? If so, that is a big job so there is no reason to do anything but the highest quality ones you can find.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Are you talking cab decals? If so, that is a big job so there is no reason to do anything but the highest quality ones you can find.

Yes the cab decals,I remember seeing "next generation" decals around and those were the ones people were complaining that they sucked very badly.

Thought screen printed was the way to go? Not too much available now, I can wait....

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Thought screen printed was the way to go?

Screen printed is the way to go but at some point the wrong ink or something was used , If they have flaws stay away they'll only bring you heartache .

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Screen printed is the way to go but at some point the wrong ink or something was used , If they have flaws stay away they'll only bring you heartache .

Point taken, thank you!

#67 10 years ago

so where would someone find the best quality TAF cab decals if they wanted to go about this project?

#68 10 years ago

also if out of stock, where used to provide the best?

#69 10 years ago

So Im swapping out the gold side rails for some stainless steel ones, the glass channel is stapled to the cabinet. Are they all like this? I want to pull out the staples and just use carpenters glue for the channel in the top edge of the cab to secure the plastic channels, good idea?

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

So Im swapping out the gold side rails for some stainless steel ones, the glass channel is stapled to the cabinet. Are they all like this? I want to pull out the staples and just use carpenters glue for the channel in the top edge of the cab to secure the plastic channels, good idea?

As far as I know all plastic side glass channel are stapled on the side of the cab 9that is how FT was). I would suggest just restapling, glue will not be good in the future when you redecal the cab and need to remove them.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would suggest just restapling, glue will not be good in the future when you redecal the cab and need to remove them.

Carpenters glue isnt that non-removable though, even if they snapped removing when that day comes I could just grab a new pair...I just want them to be super sturdy to run the new double sided sticky tape for the rails...

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

LOL. Love the thread title. I know someone that will give you 5000 for it
Glad it went to a good home CenterFlank! Let me know if you need pictures of mine when you are fixing stuff up. Actually, just ask and I am sure the 22k TAF owners will be able to lend a hand.

Seeing it is like rubbing salt in the wound! Looks like a nice machine, someone went thought a lot of trouble modding it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

16,000 (OBO)
Cabinet Parts
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

30,000 (OBO)
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 159.00
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-taf-special-gold-edition-6k-obo-se-wisc/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.