IMG_20140716_205158222.jpg
IMG_20140716_205148480.jpg
IMG_20140716_205138696.jpg
IMG_20140716_205132746.jpg
TAF_4.jpg
TAF_1.jpg
TAF_2.jpg
TAF_3.jpg
There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

My TAF is gone. The room seems empty now.

Open to interesting trades for my NOS TAF playfield. I also have a new clear ramp for TAF.

TAF_1.jpgTAF_1.jpg
TAF_2.jpgTAF_2.jpg
TAF_3.jpgTAF_3.jpg
TAF_4.jpgTAF_4.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Bump.

1 month later
#3 9 years ago

Bump... open to trades.

#4 9 years ago

If you list a price, maybe someone would buy it as opposed o trading for it? A LOT of people are looking for TAF PF's. Just a suggestion and GL.

#5 9 years ago

I'm open to cash offers and complete machines. Not many parts that I'm looking for.. maybe TZ cabinet and playfield but that would get me in the same predicament that I was in with TAF. All the parts, no time

#6 9 years ago

I would love to have this but could not afford I am sure - how about the Ramp ? Price in mind - pm me please

Bump and GLWS

#7 9 years ago

How much for the ramp?

#8 9 years ago

Ramps are $149 plus shipping all day long from Pinball Inc. I would rather throw a deal to a local then mess around with shipping it. Now if someone wants to make an offer on the playfield and ramp... then we can talk about shipping.

#9 9 years ago

I have a LOTR PF signed by Gomez,O Conner and Hudson. I would part with plus cash.

#10 9 years ago

When I had a price tag on this playfield... nobody bit. Now I ask for trades and/or offers, I get everyone asking about price. Throw me an offer... Will $1500 take a NOS TAF playfield? Not from me

Sorry, Skypilot. I do have a LOTR, but I don't have the ambition to mess with it other than playing it. I likely don't have the ambition to mess with my TZ, but I'm willing to humor myself more with the TZ.

As everyone can see... I lost much ambition for doing alot of work. I'd really like a game to fill up my gameroom. The wife really wants a WCS94... anyone... anyone?

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Will $1500 take a NOS TAF playfield? Not from me

Not that we'll likely get to see, but interested in what this actually goes for. It's an actual Williams NOS PF? Anything additional done to it?

#12 9 years ago

It is an actual Williams NOS PF. Nothing done to it. I bought it to put into my TAF... I ran out of ambition and just parted with the game. Friends tell me to keep the playfield until it appreciates or until I get the crazy idea to try this again, but I would just like something to play in the spot that my TAF was sitting.

I paid top dollar for it a couple years ago... I don't expect to make money on it (selling it now) and I'm fine with losing a bit.

#13 9 years ago

Whats the date stamp on the playfield?

I'm wondering because it looks like it might be an Addams Family Gold playfield because it doesn't have the diamond plate logo on it,

Closeups of the red patterned "carpet" where the staircase ramp starts would confirm, The pattern is slightly different on the gold run,

#14 9 years ago

Williams? NOS TAF PF

beautiful piece GLWS

#15 9 years ago

I'll take some closeups tonight.

#16 9 years ago

bump for a slouch that forgot to take more pictures.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

I paid top dollar for it a couple years ago... I don't expect to make money on it (selling it now) and I'm fine with losing a bit.

If you don't expect to make money on it, why not price it at what you paid for it or slightly more to have room to negotiate down to what you paid? I think you'd get a quicker result that way. don't you?

consider this a bump if you don't appreciate my questions.

#18 9 years ago

IMG_20140716_205132746.jpgIMG_20140716_205132746.jpg

IMG_20140716_205138696.jpgIMG_20140716_205138696.jpg IMG_20140716_205148480.jpgIMG_20140716_205148480.jpg IMG_20140716_205158222.jpgIMG_20140716_205158222.jpg IMG_20140716_205232536.jpgIMG_20140716_205232536.jpg
#19 9 years ago

There is nothing worse than somebody that wants to sell something but won't tell you what they want.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

There is nothing worse than somebody that wants to sell something but won't tell you what they want.

Quoted from kcZ:

When I had a price tag on this playfield... nobody bit. Now I ask for trades and/or offers, I get everyone asking about price. Throw me an offer... Will $1500 take a NOS TAF playfield? Not from me.......
I'd really like a game to fill up my gameroom. The wife really wants a WCS94... anyone... anyone?

It will be about as much as a WCS94, just my guess.

#21 9 years ago

Oh man. Hang in there playfield. Daddy is saving up.

#22 9 years ago

If you want an auction put it on ebay. Otherwise state the price you want for it. Not in the market for this but these auction threads are starting to get annoying. Right now it just looks like you are fishing for suckers.

#23 9 years ago

I had to look back at the title again. FT... I think this means For Trade. I'm looking to TRADE for a game since I have a hole in my game room now. I don't have anything in particular in mind other than a WCS94. I'm sure there are plenty of sub $2k games that I would take in TRADE. I'm not against adding cash on my end either in addition to the TRADE. I'm not looking to auction this off. I'm looking for a TRADE that works for me and someone who wants a TAF playfield. Any other TRADE questions or TRADE requests?

#24 9 years ago

In case it was not clear... TRADE

#25 9 years ago

Just to be crystal clear...

TRADE
verb

: to give something to someone and receive something in return : to give something in exchange for something else

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

Well... there is that then there is someone who cannot comprehend.

#27 9 years ago

I think what many are asking is "so what cash value do you put on your pf in trade?"

You need to start somewhere. I am not in the market, but that is what I am hearing from those potentially interested.

IMHO, best bet is to just say "I am looking to trade and value the pf at $XXXX, but am willing to negotiate for the right game based on title and condition"

#28 9 years ago

If you want the opinion from someone that has a relatively good feel for TAF pfs (recently sold my nice condition one and watched market pretty closely) I would say it is worth ~$1800 to the right buyer.

Problem also being that Rick has backhanded a recent rumor that PPS will be remaking TAF pfs in the future, which tosses a wrech in the equation. I personally think rick is full of it and it will be a LONG time if they ever make TAF pfs again...

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

So your cash price is........?

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

So your cash price is........?

I'll play you for it

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If you want the opinion from someone that has a relatively good feel for TAF pfs (recently sold my nice condition one and watched market pretty closely) I would say it is worth ~$1800 to the right buyer.
Problem also being that Rick has backhanded a recent rumor that PPS will be remaking TAF pfs in the future, which tosses a wrech in the equation. I personally think rick is full of it and it will be a LONG time if they ever make TAF pfs again...

My thoughts exactly on its value. The problem is there are few "right buyers" out there, a lot of price police and some who think they can get something for nothing. If the right buyer wants to buy it, I'm sure that I will TRADE for his CASH. If someone has a crazy idea of someday restoring a TAF, then maybe they want to TRADE some game that they have.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

TRADE
verb
: to give something to someone and receive something in return : to give something in exchange for something else

LOL,

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

When I had a price tag on this playfield... nobody bit. Now I ask for trades and/or offers, I get everyone asking about price. Throw me an offer... Will $1500 take a NOS TAF playfield? Not from me

Quoted from kcZ:

Well... there is that then there is someone who cannot comprehend.

It sounds to me you are willing to trade for some type of cash.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

i was confused by this part:

Quoted from kcZ:

I don't expect to make money on it (selling it now) and I'm fine with losing a bit.

sorry for trying to suggest that you sell it for cash. people often use cash to buy pinball machines.

I tried trading an entire TAF machine a few months ago and got nothing acceptable. I hope you do better with "just" a playfield.

#35 9 years ago

interested in a rollergames

#36 9 years ago

just joking. Rollergames kicks ass and I am keeping it!

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

i was confused by this part:

sorry for trying to suggest that you sell it for cash. people often use cash to buy pinball machines.
I tried trading an entire TAF machine a few months ago and got nothing acceptable. I hope you do better with "just" a playfield.

I just do not want to discourage the "Right Buyer" who only has cash to offer in TRADE

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

TRADE
verb

Interesting, you know the definition of the word trade but in this very thread you also talk about price. If you are going to bust peoples butts about this ONLY being a "trade" post maybe you should not have said:

Quoted from kcZ:

I'm open to cash offers and complete machines. Not many parts that I'm looking for.. maybe TZ cabinet and playfield but that would get me in the same predicament that I was in with TAF. All the parts, no time

or

Quoted from kcZ:

or

Quoted from kcZ:

***to make it clear - "selling" a verb as well and insinuates the TRADE of cash for an item. Selling is rarely used for a trade of product for product for which that term would be barter or looking to TRADE.

So, since you decided to go on a rant and call out mine (and others reading skills) if felt obligated to post a response to that said rant. My comprehension is just fine but I pull into question Is yours. Title says one thing but your comments lead to the idea that cash was an acceptable TRADE which is how reading comprehension goes. You read the whole thread/book/article/ etc and then pass judgement on what the objective of the authors communication was. Looked like you were now interested in TRADING $$$ for the PF but you didn't want to put a price out there thus my comment.

Just saying, If you want to go on a rant, at least make sure you don't contradict yourself.

Since I'm not interested in this playfield I'm done with this thread. I only came in here as I like to watch FS threads of titles I'm interested in to see the market trending of the tables and parts alike to make a more informed decision down the road. I now know the aprox value of a PF for this title so my stick in the game is gone thus I bid you and this thread a "good day".

#39 9 years ago

^^ Not the "Right Buyer"

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I only came in here as I like to watch FS threads of titles I'm interested in to see the market trending of the tables and parts alike to make a more informed decision down the road. I now know the aprox value of a PF for this title so my stick in the game is gone thus I bid you and this thread a "good day".

AKA... Price Police

#41 9 years ago

I tried but heard nothing back either way

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

AKA... Price Police

Nope. Don't think that's where he was going.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

I tried but heard nothing back either way

You gave me a list of parts... I'm interested in games. SYS11 or newer. Roughly valued sub $2k but I could be persuaded in adding cash on my end depending on the title. I don't have any particular title in mind other than WCS94.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Nope. Don't think that's where he was going.

Thanks for the clarification

#45 9 years ago

Bump for a trade

#46 9 years ago

Ever find out the date stamp on the PF?

#47 9 years ago

I cannot find the pic now but I recall it being Dec 1995... I think it was stamped on the bottom edge, I will look again tonight.

#48 9 years ago

Wow, huge thread Trolls stompin around here for food. GLWTT. Someone with an Adams and a WCS would be happy with a brand new Adams for sure. WCS can be had... heh. This cant.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

TRADE
verb

JERK
Noun
: A contemptibly obnoxious person

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

My TAF is gone. The room seems empty now.
Open to interesting trades for my NOS TAF playfield. I also have a new clear ramp for TAF.

Looks like an Addams Gold playfield. Are you sure it's an Addams regular?

TAF_3.jpg 104 KB

TAF_2.jpg 293 KB

TAF_1.jpg 283 KB

TAF_4.jpg 193 KB

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-taf-parts-nos-playfield-cabinet-decals-ramp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.