7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by avspin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider avspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I’m making room and have a couple others to sell.

TAF- This was a regular routed game I took on as a project. Replaced the playfield with an IPB first run, clear coated by Bill Davis. The electric chair hole is beveled and I put a Cliffy protector over it, also on the swamp. New clear ramp, plastics & book case. All new targets and most of the switches. Light in swamp, uncle Fester and TC bookcase decal. Basically the entire inside is new and plays extremely fast. I had to add plastics on the ramps to keep the balls on them as you can see in the photos. There are less than 50 plays on the new playfield. I had planned to redo the cab but when it was in my lineup between two other games it became low priority. The driver board has been repaired by Rob Anthony. Working 100%. I don’t know what this game is worth so I’m taking offers.

http://www.renoframe.com/Gamesforsale/TAF.html

STTNG – This is my baby. Bought this from Williams through a friend of a friend Lauran Bromley. It’s an early sample with screened head, canon domes & it had the higher power flipper coils. I replaced the coils with the lower power to avoid breaking plastics. There are less than 1100 plays on this game. I never reset it in fact it still has the proto ROM's in it. I bought the current version 7 but couldn't bring myself to install them. As you can see it’s beautiful, just like it came out of the box. There is a dent on the right side rail form my kids. This game is for a collector looking for an original HUO game. Again I have no idea on value. I did turn down a $5000 offer last year. I just didn't think I would ever sell this game but it’s not getting played and the wife would like it to go.

http://www.renoframe.com/Gamesforsale/STTNG.html

#7 7 years ago

Most of the plays are from early on when it was the only game. Then you add games and it sits. Got to the point that I would play 1 game every 3-5 months. Just played one today.

#10 7 years ago

I've received a few offers, any others?

#11 7 years ago

To answer a question, there is a factory installed dollar bill on the STTNG.

#12 7 years ago

Had a deal fall through so back up for sale.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider avspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside