• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fester1.jpg
fester3.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Check out this Fester Mod for your TAF:

While the Uncle Fester MOD is not a new concept, this mod is a completely new design that showcases a classic, realistic, and unforgettable version of Uncle Fester, which is sure to add a classy touch to your TAF or TAFG machine!

fester3.jpgfester3.jpg

This detailed, hand-made, hand-painted figure showcases a memorable Uncle Fester with a light bulb in his mouth. A single diffused yellow LED has been permanently set inside the body of the mod. The mod was created and tested using the chair as the reference point; this was to ensure the mod sits and fits properly in the chair. Take note of his features, giving attention specifically to his face, placement of his arms and hands propped upon the arms of the chair, as well as the robe - all are intricately and realistically detailed to illustrate a proportionate Uncle Fester.

fester1.jpgfester1.jpg

Chair NOT included

Mod comes with detailed installation instructions with pictures.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or PM me your paypal address and I will send you an invoice.

Thanks for looking!

#2 9 years ago

Price?

#3 9 years ago

If free, I'll take 2.

*Looks nice. How much?

#4 9 years ago

$145.00 shipped in the US...sorry

#5 9 years ago

Please explain....what's the difference between this and the Uncle Lester mod?

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

I believe its the same one

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

About $70.00....

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

About $70.00....

Thank you for stepping up on that.

#9 9 years ago

The mod is made of a durable resin; it was created and designed with proportion and fitment in mind (the way the body sits/fits in the chair; the proportion of his head and body, his hands, etc.). It was also created to give TAF Machine owners (who want to fill the chair) an option regarding Fester's "look" (facial features, robe, etc.) - it's really a matter of personal choice/opinion.

I am willing to consider Best Offers if anyone has an interest.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from robbiev:

The mod is made of a durable resin; it was created and designed with proportion and fitment in mind (the way the body sits/fits in the chair; the proportion of his head and body, his hands, etc.). It was also created to give TAF Machine owners (who want to fill the chair) an option regarding Fester's "look" (facial features, robe, etc.) - it's really a matter of personal choice/opinion.
I am willing to consider Best Offers if anyone has an interest.

So this is a handmade mod from yourself or some one close to you? Kinda looks like the $75 mod that's on eBay and other pinball parts sites.

#11 9 years ago

It looks like someone just molded and cast the Emperor and made some minor adjustments to make it work better than just the action figure alone. It probably is better than just adapting the action figure, but I still don't know why Fester is the one people put in the chair. In the movie, for which the pin is based, it's Pugsley who is actually in it.

If I were to build a chair mod, I'd make it Pugsley sitting in the chair and have the wires to the electrocution headpiece light up yellow and red, according to the mode. (If anyone now goes and builds this mod, I get the first one for free!)

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

...If I were to build a chair mod, I'd make it Pugsley sitting in the chair and have the wires to the electrocution headpiece light up yellow and red, according to the mode. (If anyone now goes and builds this mod, I get the first one for free!)

OK, Miguel351 can get it for free, but I'll actually pay if someone makes a Pugsley chair mod!

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

If I were to build a chair mod, I'd make it Pugsley sitting in the chair and have the wires to the electrocution headpiece light up yellow and red, according to the mode. (If anyone now goes and builds this mod, I get the first one for free!)

I'm working on one right now, but it will be a little bit different. I'll post in the other Pugsley thread when I get it going.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-taf-fester-in-the-chair and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.