(Topic ID: 105868)

FS: Indiana Jones (Pending Sale), LOTR (SOLD)

By Wolfanoz

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by wolfy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Selling my games due to unforeseen circumstances, would rather make a local deal for pick up as well:

Indiana Jones
-Cab has typical fade as most of them do, not as bad as some I've seen, in great shape otherwise
-Playfield is fantastic, a very tiny bit of wear above Marion's head on the playfield but keep it waxed and it won't get any worse
-Cointaker LED's and side mirrors
-ColorDMD recently installed with the most current update, looks fantastic
-NVRAM installed, no batteries needed ever again or damage worries to the boards
$5100
http://s470.photobucket.com/user/cgreeney/library/Indiana%20Jones%20-%20Williams

Lord of the Rings
-Can't find a flaw with it, in fantastic shape. I'm the third owner of it, I'm friends with the folks that first purchased it so it is indeed HUO. This is the one you want if you've been looking for one.
-Palantir Mod installed. Makes it look like Sauron's eye is watching you / flashes. Very cool effect.
-Cointaker LED's and side mirrors, look amazing on this one!
-Shaker motor installed, works great. The fights with the Balrog are awesome.
-NVRAM installed, no more batteries or damage worries!
-Awesome Laserrific topper with the Balrog and Ring, can change the color to your preference
$5700

http://s470.photobucket.com/user/cgreeney/library/Lord%20of%20the%20Rings%20Stern

Please message me if interested, will send pictures ASAP upon request. In the Baltimore area. Thanks!

#2 5 years ago

Nice local games....Good luck on the sales. I really would love that IJ....Anyone looking for a beautiful TOM let me know and we can do a 3 way trade and Ill get this IJ.

#3 5 years ago

No joke, I'm in the middle of driving 1300 miles each way to pick up an IJ and now one pops up 5 hours from my house. Just my luck, I should be home playing the one posted here already. Good luck with sale and bump.

#4 5 years ago

Thanks gang. Sucks it has to be this way but it's life. And it's more important. I'm just going to get all new Stern's down the road if I decide to get back into it all.

#5 5 years ago

bump for local seller....listing a TOM later to try and grab his IJ.

#6 5 years ago

Taking off the T2 for now, LOTR and IJ still for sale.

#7 5 years ago

Congrats to ff on the mint IJ find btw... it's awesome.

#8 5 years ago

Bump to a good guy! Deal with confidence

#9 5 years ago

Weekend Bump

2 weeks later
#10 5 years ago

Bump

2 weeks later
#11 5 years ago

Lotr still available?

#12 5 years ago

Yeah, looking to do a local sale (DE, PA, MD, VA), if possible. Sorry, have been dealing with some medical issues the past few weeks. Holiday bump!

IJ - now $5200
LOTR - now $5800

About the lowest I can go with these.

#13 5 years ago

Bump for local guy. If I did not love playing new sterns I would love the indy

1 week later
#14 5 years ago

Weekend / Pre Christmas bump-ola!

Great games, just played them. No flaws except for my back flip skills that still need work.

#15 5 years ago

Post Weekend Bump / posting to web (craigslist, Facebook) classifieds as well. Would rather sell to a Pinsider. Then on to eBay if that doesn't work.

#16 4 years ago

Weekend Bump (Again) - Going on eBay in the next coming weeks for a local sale for much higher to cover their ludicrous charges, if no further interest.

#17 4 years ago

Pre-Christmas bump

Indy now $5100, LOTR $5700, Star Wars $1600

Lowest I can go with these, will be put on eBay after the holidays if no further interest.

Thanks.

#18 4 years ago

Let's talk Indy. I'm very interested

#19 4 years ago

Weekend Pre- Christmas Bump

Indy $5100, LOTR $5600, Star Wars Arcade $1200 (back bottom corner of cab is chewed up a bit after closer inspection, heavy discount, don't have time to fix at the moment but can be bondo'd and painted), game plays great, no issues with monitor (Wells Gardner replacement was put in at some point)

#20 4 years ago

Indy pending sale. Other two still availible.

#21 4 years ago

Star Wars pending sale. LOTR still up for grabs

1 week later
#22 4 years ago

Star Wars (Arcade) sold. IJ pending full sale.

LOTR still for sale.

Another week or so, will be going on eBay, if no hits.

Hope you all had a nice New Years.

#23 4 years ago

I'm so sorry I bailed. Your LOTR is so sweet. GLWTS!

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

No joke, I'm in the middle of driving 1300 miles each way to pick up an IJ and now one pops up 5 hours from my house. Just my luck, I should be home playing the one posted here already. Good luck with sale and bump.

That's the true definition of insanity lol.

#25 4 years ago

Did the indy ever get picked up?

#26 4 years ago

Still pending sale, person should be arriving to look it over before final purchase this coming week.

If it falls through or sells, will make it known here for sure.

LOTR has sold as well FYI.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

I'm so sorry I bailed. Your LOTR is so sweet. GLWTS!

No worries, it was nice to chat with you about life and pin regardless.

#28 4 years ago

Congrats on the sale and to buyers. IJ and LOTR are top 5 pins in my opinion and are permanent fixtures in my collection.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside