Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinballholder
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image-161.jpg
image-948.jpg
image-428.jpg
image-29.jpg
image-851.jpg
image-587.jpg
image-392.jpg
image-902.jpg
image-345.jpg
image-59.jpg
image-19.jpg
image-69.jpg
image-100.jpg
image-465.jpg
image-468.jpg

#1 5 years ago

All that's left:

That plastic that covers the score display and speaker panel (Fire! uses the same one). $40

SoF Display wiring harness : make an offer

Thanks!

System 11B (SoF) sound board. Pulled rocking some awesome beats and sounds incl PROTO(?) SoF sound ROMs. Asking $55+shipping -SOLD-

Translite in really nice shape though not /perfect/ it's pretty excellent. Asking $125 shipped. --SOLD--

System 11B MPU/Driver board: --SOLD--

System 11B (SoF) display board with working Alphanumeric displays BUT bottom right numeric not working. Unclear why (did absolutely no troubleshooting). Includes board. Not sure how much life is in the other displays, as I didn't run it for long. --SOLD--

// Error: Image 226570 not found //

// Error: Image 285318 not found //
image-948.jpg
image-161.jpg

image.jpg

#2 5 years ago

Is this machine complete and would you sell it whole?

#3 5 years ago

I'm keeping the machine but p-roc-ing it. Thanks.

#4 5 years ago

Priced too high? Make an offer.

I am trying to fix a cash flow problem: the volume is right but the direction is wrong!

#5 5 years ago

Just dropped the prices.

#6 5 years ago

PM sent for the MPU/driver board.

-- Shawn

#7 5 years ago

MPU is sold. Other parts still for sale.

1 week later
#8 5 years ago

Bump for sound card, displays, and display plastic.

I don't really want to part with the translite, though I might for the right amount.

image-53.jpg image-628.jpg image-142.jpg
#10 5 years ago

I've wanted a sof for so long..

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

I've wanted a sof for so long..

Yeah. They're pretty bad ass.

I'm at maximum capacity and too many projects but your avatar reminds me that if I ever get my hands on a beat/players Party Zone I /will/ retheme it to a Futurama pin.

1 month later
#12 4 years ago

Added the translite. I had no idea how to price it so I made something up. Part of me doesn't want to sell it...

#13 4 years ago

On sent

#14 4 years ago

Dropped the price on the translite...

#15 4 years ago

Marco had NOS translites of these for $65 not to long ago.

#16 4 years ago

Yikes. If that's the prevailing price I may as well keep it as wall art. Thanks for the heads up!

#17 4 years ago

well they are sold out now, but they had them for a long time. So there is a lot of NOS ones floating around.

Kind of like the Whirlwind translites. Piles of NOS's of those around too.

#18 4 years ago

I'll do $125 shipped (or best offer) on the SoF translite. I've a new pin on the way and cash is suddenly in vogue, again.

#19 4 years ago

I just dropped the prices of everything... I owe some folks pictures of the score plastic. Sorry. I'll follow up tomorrow am.

#20 4 years ago

Pics of the score display plastic. There is a "scuff" that looks like dirt or plastic stuck to the display. (From below player 3 into player 3). Some of it came off with some simple green and elbow grease (pic was taken after cleaning) -- I think some novus 2 might take it off or make it worse. Any suggestions before I try? Anyway, of you're interested, there it is.

image-769.jpg

image-96.jpg
image-171.jpg

#21 4 years ago

Hi cant see if you sold the translite or not? I'm in need of one urgently if you still have. Very keen.

#22 4 years ago

Can you show a picture of the translite from the back looking through the Balrog?

thanks
Mike

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from islandpinball:

Can you show a picture of the translite from the back looking through the Balrog?
thanks
Mike

I found these on my phone. I'll take more tonight.

image-860.jpg image-551.jpg image-174.jpg image-448.jpg image-766.jpg image-589.jpg image-639.jpg image-97.jpg image-184.jpg image-379.jpg image-23.jpg image-629.jpg
#24 4 years ago

More pics for interested parties (you know who you are).

image.jpg image-761.jpg image-806.jpg image-468.jpg image-236.jpg image-235.jpg image-465.jpg image-100.jpg image-19.jpg image-69.jpg image-345.jpg image-59.jpg image-902.jpg image-392.jpg image-851.jpg image-587.jpg image-29.jpg image-428.jpg
#25 4 years ago

What is the best you can do on the sound card ?

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from Hyderyoda:

What is the best you can do on the sound card ?

Offer sent via PM.

1 week later
#27 4 years ago

A lot of recent email exchanges but everything listed in the original post that has a price listed is still FS.

#28 4 years ago

Displays are sold.

1 month later
#29 4 years ago

Bump. Translite is gone. Speaker plastic and sound board remain

1 month later
#30 4 years ago

I am interested in your sound card if available. How much do u want for it.

#31 4 years ago

PM sent back. All that's left is the sound card and the score display plastic.

And if someone could get me a nice WPC body, I'd have a pretty nice SoF cab up for sale

1 week later
#32 4 years ago

Sound board is sold. All that's left is the speaker panel plastic and the wiring harness.

Oh, and if anyone has a WPC-era cabinet, I'd be willing to sell/trade my SoF cabinet.

2 months later
#33 4 years ago

Was looking at your speaker panel plastic, but its different then mine. Mine has a "Williams Pinball" and a "#1 IN THE WORLD" at the bottom where as yours just says "Williams".

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside