Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Tlamb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0878.JPG
IMG_0879.JPG

#1 7 years ago

I have a SoF I have considered selling and I just picked up a WW again (first machine I ever purchased) and would like to pick up another DMD in its place. I would consider it a players machine, cabinet has some scuffs and the playfield has typical wear. A majority of the artwork is protected by the factory mylar though many of the inserts not protected by the mylar are worn. I have a decal set I will include as well as flipper rebuilds (4x).

Price: $1400 Firm

Pictures: http://s810.photobucket.com/user/tlamb04/library/SoF?sort=3&page=1

Todd

IMG_0879.JPG IMG_0878.JPG

#2 7 years ago

Thats the first pin I owned. Mine doesnt have the mylar, I clearcoated the playfield. Looks like decent machine. Good luck with the sale.

#3 7 years ago

The second pin I ever owned. Still miss it. GLWTS!

#4 7 years ago

CHALLENGE ME!

awesome table

#5 7 years ago

My second pin as well an I missed it the sec I sold it. If I had been able I would have kept it. GLWS and let me know what you get. I think I may have let mine go too cheap.

#6 7 years ago

If I ever did a retheme, this would be the game. GI Joe vs Cobra?

#7 7 years ago

I've never played this but have heard a lot of good things. I'd like to see one some time. Glwts

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

The second pin I ever owned. Still miss it. GLWTS!

Shame on you!!! SOF kicks AZZ!!!

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

Shame on you!!! SOF kicks AZZ!!!

Yes it does, and it has some of the best music ever written for a pin:

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Yes it does, and it has some of the best music ever written for a pin:
» YouTube video

The music is Awesome!! That's what really got me hooked and the call outs too.

#11 7 years ago

It is a great game, though with such a small collection I just ready for something different. With the addition of WW, I feel I have filled my alpha-numeric era game. Seems like a strange line-up with Tron, WW, and SoF. Thinking of replacing with a B/W DMD, something around $2-3k. What would be a good complement to Tron and WW? I am thinking like a WCS or RS.

#12 7 years ago

God i want this. Great Art IMO

#13 7 years ago

Every time someone sells a SoF, Lionman screams his name and some bitch tells you to GO FOR THE TUNNEL!!!

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from mojozone:

God i want this. Great Art IMO

Hopefully you'll get your hands on one,They are around and you will enjoy it.

Quoted from Nemesis:

Every time someone sells a SoF, Lionman screams his name and some bitch tells you to GO FOR THE TUNNEL!!!

Hahaha!! well,wouldn't you hide in a tunnel if a LION was coming....

#15 7 years ago

bump for a great buyer\seller

5 months later
#16 7 years ago

Back from the Grave! I decided to sell my SoF since I didnt make a deal last time.

I will be posting more pictures this evening.

Let me know.

Todd

#17 7 years ago

Just got mine in a trade and I am really enjoying it! The only beef I have with the game is the sound effects when you use the flippers. I moved the switches for it out of the way until I realized they were needed to enter initials when you get a high score!

#18 7 years ago

Woah, a nice machine that is close. Wishing I had some $$ for a new pin, besides saving up for a new MM. Good luck with the sale.

#19 7 years ago

Here are some pictures.

http://s810.photobucket.com/user/tlamb04/library/SoF?sort=3&page=1

Decent shape, 100% working. Has some LEDs, just the cheap ones, not Cointakers, but look nice.

Local deal.

#20 7 years ago

Missed this the first time around.
Just wanted to say that Todd is a good guy to deal with.
Bought my RS from him before he relocated.
Buy with confidence.
GLWS!

#21 7 years ago

GLWS... Looks nice!

#22 7 years ago

This was the first machine I ever bought, and I still own it; I'd never sell it unless I managed to pick up one in better condition at a steal of a price, since mine's pretty beaten up.

#23 7 years ago

Morning Bump!

#24 7 years ago

Updated Price. Nice machine $1500.

#25 7 years ago

Morning bump.

#26 7 years ago

I fully regret the selling mine! Nice price.

#27 7 years ago

Want me a SOF. Nowhere to put it tho.

#28 7 years ago

Just had 1 delivered to me this morning. Other than 1 "cloud" in the Mylar and the letter "e" where the ball drops down from the mini playfield it seems to be in perfect condition cosmetically. Think the Lower Flippers need to be rebuilt/replaced thou..hard to get the balls up to the top of the ramps.

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainFantastic:

Just had 1 delivered to me this morning. Other than 1 "cloud" in the Mylar and the letter "e" where the ball drops down from the mini playfield it seems to be in perfect condition cosmetically. Think the Lower Flippers need to be rebuilt/replaced thou..hard to get the balls up to the top of the ramps.

CaptainF..Did you happen to grab the one that was on ebay a couple days ago? There was one with a similar description that went for what I thought was a pretty decent price. Watched is closely, but decided I couldn't justify a 7 hour drive each way for it.

#30 7 years ago

Yea that's the one I got. He brought it straight to my house for $250 extra which is a bargain compared to NAVL etc

#31 7 years ago

Wow, $1300 is a sweet deal. I paid more for mine. It is a great game. Still available, have a few tire kickers.

Happy Monday all!

#32 7 years ago

UPDATED: $1400 Firm.

#33 7 years ago

You should live closer to Boston (or I'll pay you to take a road trip with this SoF in your vehicle).

A bump for you and bummer for me

#34 7 years ago

Hump Day...Bump Day.

4 weeks later
#35 7 years ago

SOLD!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside