(Topic ID: 49277)

FS/FT: SWE1 Machine and RFM Kit (West Michigan)

By tbmi

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by tbmi
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I am selling my Star Wars Episode 1 machine and RFM kit.

The SWE1 has an LCD monitor installed. The cabinet is in decent condition with some scrapes and scratches. The playfiled is also in good condition with no major wear or issues. The light saber is a non-original replacement, but looks good. It looks to be a re-import. I am asking $2000 for this machine.

The RFM kit comes with a separate prism card, daughter board, ROMs, translite and shooter button. The playfield has very little (if any) wear, but is very dirty. Also, there seems to be a switch short as the popper occasionally fires during a game when it shouldn't. $1700 for the kit.

If you are looking to buy both, I would go $3500 on everything. Located in Holland, Michigan.

**Edit: Will also consider a trade for newer Stern or something older plus cash.

#2 10 years ago

Nice prices,
good luck with the sale.
I'd PM you if i was closer.

#3 10 years ago

I would like to buy the SWEP1 cab and computer without the playfield or prism card for my nearly brand new SWEP1 play field.

Good luck with the sale!

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I would like to buy the SWEP1 cab and computer without the playfield or prism card for my nearly brand new SWEP1 play field.
Good luck with the sale!

Who knows, there may be more value in to selling both titles as kits and then selling the computer and cabinet separate

I should also mention that I do have the original monitor, but it will need some work before going back into the game. But after seeing the LCD, I would not want to go back.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

Who knows, there may be more value in to selling both titles as kits and then selling the computer and cabinet separate

It's easier to ship the kits, that's for sure.

I think my SWEP1 got shipped in for 170 bucks via UPS....

Keep me in mind if you ever want to go that route.

#6 10 years ago

I'm just curious how much the SWE1 cabinet (minus computer, playfield and translate) and just the computer (w/o prism, daughter and roms) would go for. Anyone sell these items recently?

#7 10 years ago

Evening bump. Plus I'm trying to gauge interest to see if there is interest in a SWE1 kit, computer or cabinet. I just may sell everything seperately.

#8 10 years ago

I would think the cabinet, monitor, computer, driver board and LCD is worth in the $1200 range.

I paid essentially 900+200 shipping for what looked like a brand new SWEP1 kit, without a prisim card, but with the ROMS.

One like yours that doesn't have an original neon saber would be worth less, but the prism card adds 300 dollars to the deal. I'd say you'd be in the neighborhood of $1000 on that kit.

I think the RFM kit is probably worth about where you have it right now, with the prism card.

My opinion.

#9 10 years ago

Thanks tamoore. Based on the pricing you provided, it doesn't seem like a big enough difference to split the SWE1 up. Especially when you factor in selling, shipping (or delivering) to multiple buyers.

#10 10 years ago

Edited subject title and original message to include "For Trade".

#11 10 years ago

Seems like a nice price on the SWEP1! My buddy has one, I know it's not the most popular, but I really like the game. A lot of cool stuff going on.

Wish I had the spare cash to buy the whole lot.

#12 10 years ago

I keep getting a lot of requests for shipping, but I prefer a local sale. I have no experience shipping machines and prefer that potential buyers look at it before purchasing (something I need to learn to do myself when buying).

#13 10 years ago

I finally got around to getting some pics. Unfortunately my camera and basement lighting are both poor. Here is a link:

http://s119.photobucket.com/user/trbos/library/Star%20Wars%20Episode%201%20and%20Revenge%20From%20Mars

#14 10 years ago

I am lowering the price of the RFM kit to $1700. I would also trade it for another machine

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I am selling my Star Wars Episode 1 machine and RFM kit.
The SWE1 has an LCD monitor installed. The cabinet is in decent condition with some scrapes and scratches. The playfiled is also in good condition with no major wear or issues. The light saber is a non-original replacement, but looks good. It looks to be a re-import. I am asking $2000 for this machine.
The RFM kit comes with a separate prism card, daughter board, ROMs, translite and shooter button. The playfield has very little (if any) wear, but is very dirty. Also, there seems to be a switch short as the popper occasionally fires during a game when it shouldn't. $1700 for the kit.
If you are looking to buy both, I would go $3500 on everything. Located in Holland, Michigan.
**Edit: Will also consider a trade for newer Stern or something older plus cash.

I have a sale pending on the SWE1. I am lowering the price on the RFM kit to $1600.

#16 10 years ago

I have a sale pending on the RFM kit also. Thanks for all of the responses.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 85.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-swe1-machine-and-rfm-kit-west-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.