Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0450[1].JPG
IMG_0453[1].JPG
IMG_0449[1].JPG
IMG_0074[1].JPG

#1 11 years ago

I posted more pics awhile ago http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-nice-sttn-star-trek-next-gen

Since then I added the color DMD and a cliffy shooter lane protector

Gun is nickel plated, Has LEDs throughout, Cliffy Protectors, Mantis Ramp Protectors, Extended outlanes mod, Topper, Under Cab lighting, Laser cannon mods etc.,

Overall the game is in very good shape and is quite nice

Added Color DMD

IMG_0074[1].JPGIMG_0074[1].JPG

Game is quite nice all around great quality game

#2 11 years ago

Do you have a picture showing
the color DMD?

#3 11 years ago

This should sell fast with all those additions

#5 11 years ago

PM sent.

#6 11 years ago

Laser Cannon mod ,, Nice !! If i would've kept mine i was gonna do that .. G.Luck Hank

#7 11 years ago

Nice. Let us know when it sells. I might recommend it to someone, but I doubt he could act quickly enough.

#8 11 years ago

The game is sold pending Saturday pickup

posting a picture since some asked about the cabinet ding and with the color DMD and black nickel plated gun.

IMG_0449[1].JPGIMG_0449[1].JPG IMG_0453[1].JPGIMG_0453[1].JPG IMG_0450[1].JPGIMG_0450[1].JPG

#9 11 years ago

It gets better as I also forgot to list it has an upgraded subwoofer in it. Maybe that makes up for the cab ding which can probably be fixed with paint. Cut away the decal and paint. I was to nervous to try it

#10 11 years ago

DAMN I want this so bad.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

DAMN I want this so bad.

Same here. By the time I get $4600 saved up to try and buy one of these I am sure they will be 6k the way prices are going.

#12 11 years ago

You used to be able to get these for low 3's

I put so many upgrades into this that I listed at my break even cost which I'm sure I missed something along the way. This one I paid close to $4K for 2 years ago since it sat in a guys basement for 10 years prior to that. I thought I was crazy then though I have enjoyed playing it the last 2 years. With the new Star Trek coming out later this year I'm opting to grab that one or wait till I see a high end or HUO STTNG and bring it back.

Funny as lots of people think the mods are not worth anything. On STTNG the laser cannons and mantis ramp protectors are a must.

#13 11 years ago

I semi-regret not picking up a HUO STTNG on Ebay recently. Was $5300 "off ebay". It looked pretty damn nice, but I saw some things that made me wonder what else there is to find. If it was local it would have been easier to handle so I could inspect first.

#14 11 years ago

That's funny.....my STTNG sits just to the right of my HS2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sttng-with-color-dmd-4600-york-pa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.