Inside cab 2.jpg
Speaker panel inside.jpg
Back box 1.jpg
Left cab rear.jpg
Head left.jpg
Glass off 8.jpg
Glass off 3.jpg
Glass off 2.jpg
There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 9 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

I normally stay out of these price fight type threads but I've owned ST:TNG 3 times, including the one I currently own. Here's what I paid and the date that I bought the game. For argument's sake, I live about 20 mintues from Neo. ST:TNG #1, bought on 2/15/2010 for $2100. Still have this one and it's in very nice shape. ST:TNG #2, bought on 4/21/2011 for $1100. Needed a shop job and a bit of work but wasn't too bad. ST:TNG #3, bought on 7/7/14 for $2900, needed a couple of adjustments and a shop job but was in very nice shape overall. So, games like ST:TNG, in nice shape, are available at a reasonable price if you're willing to wait for the right deal. I'm not sure I'd say these are "typical" prices, but they can be had if you're patient.
Dave

You're quoting pricing on machines you bought 4 years ago? That seems kind of silly right? Prices have exploded since 2010. As for the 7/7/14 for 2900, where did you get that machine? CL? pinside? That really is an amazing price. Was it HUO? That's awesome though, good for you!
I seem to recall calling out Neo on some crazy low prices he was quoting in another thread myself.
I'm not taking any sides but I follow CL and Pinside all the time and never see these prices. There was a STTNG that was crazy low on CL and maybe that's the one you bought but it was gone in minutes.

#102 9 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

What about my $7000 offer????

The OP would do well to consider that if it's a serious offer.

#103 9 years ago

Pezpunk, your point regarding market price is valid. Certainly, finding outstanding deals doesn't make it the market price. There's no doubt that whatever Neo pays for a game becomes his definition of "market" price and instantly becomes "available all-day" at that price. My point, was to show that the prices he quotes can be found if you're patient enough but wouldn't want to imply that it's what the market price is.

Kklank, again, my point in including prices from 4 years ago is that games can be found at good prices if you're patient, regardless of what the perceived "market" price is. I was just trying to show that the crazy prices that Neo sometimes quotes can actually be found. Again, I'm not implying those prices are the market price for this game.

Bump for the op and his awesome ST:TNG.

Dave

#104 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Rgp is forever.

...says the author of the RGP thread, "Pinside Can Totally Lick My Sweaty Balls."

Your childish bickering is impressive.

Now be a good hypocrite, go back to rgp, claim how smart you are, and whine about Pinside some more.

Bump for the OP

#105 9 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

If you don't get your asking price you should just keep it . Star Trek The Next Generation is the greatest pinball machine ever made .My guess is that in 15 years or so when people start to realize that no one will ever make a game as great as Star Trek The Next Generation Your game will be worth around $100,000 .

NO game? How dare you sir....what about LIONMAN????????????????

#106 9 years ago

Just another data point, but I got a STTNG for $2900 in April 2013 (NW Indiana). However, the MPU had alkaline damage, it was dirty, didn't have keys or manual, had a few broken plastics, gun handle well worn, etc. It actually wasn't even playable. You couldn't start a game due to locked on diverter coil that melted the sleeve. Cabinet and playfield in good shape though.

Even with all the work/parts I had to put into it, I thought it was a fair deal but not a steal. As Neo pointed out, prices for run-of-the-mill games don't really have any bearing on the one for sale here which looks amazing.

#107 9 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

My guess is that in 15 years or so when people start to realize that no one will ever make a game as great as Star Trek The Next Generation Your game will be worth around $100,000 .

Then you can sell it, buy Neo's collection for $96,500 and still have a few bucks left over.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-entire-pinball-collection-parts-and-everything-else

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

...says the author of the RGP thread, "Pinside Can Totally Lick My Sweaty Balls."
Now be a good hypocrite, go back to rgp, claim how smart you are, and whine about Pinside some more.
Bump for the OP

I had to un-ignore to see who would write that on RGP. I wasn't shocked it was that tool. Back to ignore.

#109 9 years ago

I want to thank everyone for their comments.
The game is sold. Just have to get it shipped safely.

Stuart

#110 9 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Bump for the OP

That was a joke, idiot.

For a while, the only way you could get anybody to read a thread on RGP was to disparage Pinside. That thread was making fun of all the pinside exiles coming over to RGP and whining about pinside - which were pretty much the only threads getting any traffic at that time. Ironic that you'd be unable to figure out that I was making fun of ...uh..hypocrites who wine about pinside some more.

And what does that have to with "RGP is forever" anyway? I stand by any of the millions of words I ever typed there. Certainly, my opinions on stuff may have evolved, but that's human nature. I'm not 24 anymore.

#111 9 years ago

Congrats! Someone now has a sweet restored STTNG.

#112 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I had to un-ignore to see who would write that on RGP. I wasn't shocked it was that tool. Back to ignore.

Is there anything more obnoxious than someone who continually "ignores" people, yet unignores them all the time just to re-ignore them, all the while making a big production about it?

Is it really "ignoring" someone when you continue to respond to them or comment about them continuously? Seems like a lot of effort to show just how you little you care about a certain poster

#113 9 years ago

Congrats, can you tell us what part of the country gets it?

#114 9 years ago

Pinsider in Texas
Not sure they consider themselves, south, west, southwest, or just Texans

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That was a joke, idiot.

For a while, the only way you could get anybody to read a thread on RGP was to disparage Pinside. That thread was making fun of all the pinside exiles coming over to RGP and whining about pinside - which were pretty much the only threads getting any traffic at that time. Ironic that you'd be unable to figure out that I was making fun of ...uh..hypocrites who wine about pinside some more.

And what does that have to with "RGP is forever" anyway? I stand by any of the millions of words I ever typed there. Certainly, my opinions on stuff may have evolved, but that's human nature. I'm not 24 anymore.

Just keep on talking. That's what you're good at.

You ain't kidding when you claim a million words on RGP. You used to live there until you lost your audience and had to come over here, like a defeated little hypocrite.

#116 9 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

You ain't kidding when you claim a million words on RGP. You used to live there until you lost your audience and had to come over here, like a defeated little hypocrite.

You got me boss. That thread (which you clearly didn't actually read) was in fact a SERIOUS call for pinside to lick my sweaty balls, and now I come crawling here hat in hand since my "audience" - and in fact 98 % of RGP - has abandoned RGP.

I apologize to Pinside for that offsite joke request for ball licking. Since I do not want to be labeled a hypocrite by the likes of hacks like RTS, I will now offer to lick all of your sweaty balls. Offer good till end of the week, and you have to pay travel costs (either to come here to NYC, or transport me to your preferred site of ball-licking).

Are we even now?

#117 9 years ago

Good think that this is no longer a for sale thread!

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Just ignore him, I had to see if it was him or TeeKee that was crapping on the thread and others. The guys opinion isn't even worth looking at.

#119 9 years ago

Just ignore me. Like dantebean. Who responds to my posts all the time.

#120 9 years ago
Quoted from sc204:

Glad you got a sale on what i think was a fantastic restoration.
Cheers.

#121 9 years ago
Quoted from sc204:

Your welcome. See...nothing like some good ol fashioned bickering to sell a game.

#122 9 years ago

If its coming to Houton I would love to see it in person.

#123 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That was a joke, idiot.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

the likes of hacks like RTS

I called you out and the truth obviously struck a nerve, so you were understandably defensive.

But getting so frustrated that you resort to name-calling is just childish.

Congrats to the OP on the sale.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mechanicsville, VA
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabethtown, KY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 85.00
$ 64.99
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 63.95
There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sttng-restored/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.