image-870.jpg
image-516.jpg
image-448.jpg
image-569.jpg
image-201.jpg
image-21.jpg
image-178.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnc714.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Selling brand new parts for a STTNG restoration I won't have time to do in the near future. All of these items are still in the boxes I received them in, they were only opened to inspect for damage and have been stashed away in a cool dry area ever since. I can provide photos to serious buyers upon request and everything is ready to ship right away.

Playfield was purchased directly from Mirco, perfect condition. I literally have touched it one time...
Retail is around $1200 ($917.50 euro) on his site. Asking $1150 OBO shipped with insurance (if in the US) I will ship intl but buyer will pay for shipping costs.

Alpha, Beta, and Delta ramp set: $300 OBO shipped for all 3 (will sell each separately but would prefer not to do so and the price will be slightly higher if I have to split up the set).

Full plastic kit, still sealed in the bag: $165 OBO shipped.

Please email [email protected] with questions or for photos. If interested in everything packaged together let me know and we can work out a price. Thank you!

#2 9 years ago

Plastic kit sold.

Will consider all reasonable offers on the Playfield and ramps.

#3 9 years ago

Forgot to list these, both are brand new as well.

Cannon tops: set of 2 $70 shipped

Subway trough: $110 OBO shipped

#4 9 years ago

Bump...

Playfield was purchased directly from Mirco, perfect condition. Retail is around $1200 ($917.50 euro) on his site.
I will take $1050 shipped in the US or will ship internationally if buyer pays for shipping.

Alpha, Beta, and Delta ramp set: $300 OBO shipped for all 3 (I am willing to split these up now, not everyone needs all 3 in one shot...shoot me an email for individual prices). These include the ramp decals as well, they are packaged with each ramp, they are not adhered to the ramps.

Cannon tops: set of 2 $70 OBO shipped

Subway trough: $110 OBO shipped

#5 9 years ago

Ramps and plastic kit sold

PF, cannon tops, and subway trough still available

#6 9 years ago

Bump

PF, cannon tops, and subway trough still available. Will consider all reasonable offers.

Thank you!

#7 9 years ago

Dropping prices a little bit...

PF: $975 shipped and insured.

Cannon Tops: $65 shipped

Subway Trough: $100 shipped

Email for photos or with any questions. Thank you!

#9 9 years ago

Yes it's the dust free clear coat done by Mirco and co. before it was sent to me. Message me with an email address for photos please. Thanks!

#10 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

image-21.jpgimage-21.jpg image-178.jpgimage-178.jpg image-448.jpgimage-448.jpg image-201.jpgimage-201.jpg image-569.jpgimage-569.jpg image-516.jpgimage-516.jpg image-870.jpgimage-870.jpg image-997.jpgimage-997.jpg
#11 9 years ago

Bump...playfield $950 shipped and insured

Cannon tops and trough still available as well.

#12 9 years ago

PF and trough sold. Cannon tops still available.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnc714.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sttng-mirco-playfield-full-plastic-kit-and-ramp-set?tu=johnc714 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.