(Topic ID: 43850)

SOLD!: STTNG in VA, can deliver to WI or anywhere along the way next month.

By GoneFishinLvMsg

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by davewtf
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GoneFishinLvMsg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Selling my ST:TNG. It's a nicer example of the game, not perfect, but it has a shaker motor, full LEDs and Klingon and Romulan ship mods. Damage spots that I am aware of are some Neutral Zone wear (cliffyable) and the front part of the cabinet under the coin door where it delaminated in one spot and was glued back. Other than the Neutral Zone, the playfield is near perfect as I can tell. The cabinet is also very nice and unfaded. There are no errors, no burned connector or acid damaged boards and the DMD works fine. The pictures really show better than I can explain, so here you go:

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/trolling/STTNG/

Asking $4000. I will be traveling to Wisconsin around the 15th of April, so if you are along my route and want to pay me a $200 deposit I can hold it until then. I take the tollway through Penn, Northern Ohio and Indiana. You'll have to be somewhat flexible on the meeting time because I don't want to plan my trip around meeting someone and I could be traveling through your area at 2 AM or something. Otherwise I'll be in Wisconsin up around Appleton for a couple of weeks.

Thanks for looking!

#3 11 years ago

Sure, but you only need to pay me a deposit of $200 and then the remaining cash on delivery.

#8 11 years ago

Game is sold, thanks!

#10 11 years ago

Thanks, man. So do I get to see your awesome collection when I go home?

#13 11 years ago

Will do. And the next time you use a curing light, think of me. I used to design them.

#15 11 years ago

If it's a Demi, I wrote the software for it and designed the hardware for the battery charger.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GoneFishinLvMsg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sttng-in-va-can-deliver-to-wi-or-anywhere-along-the-way-next-month?tu=GoneFishinLvMsg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.