(Topic ID: 21689)

FS: STTNG - $3800 Shipped anywhere in USA or pick up for $3400 SOLD!!!

By DK

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0518.jpg
IMG_0523.jpg
IMG_0524.jpg
IMG_0526.jpg
IMG_0515.jpg
IMG_0517.jpg
IMG_0516.jpg
IMG_0525.jpg
IMG_0514.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I got a very nice ST:TNG for sale. It's got no fade and nice cabinet overall. Stellar coin door, solid ramps and neutral zone was touched up nicely w/protector in it. LED's scattered throughout playfield. No credit dot. Has a great playfield. Solid sound (Better than other STTNGs for some reason). I will be more than happy to send as many pics as you wish.

#2 11 years ago

location?

#4 11 years ago

Sounds like a pretty good deal for someone. GL with the sale

#5 11 years ago

Can you post pics?

#6 11 years ago

Here's a couple. Please PM for more pics!

IMG_0514.jpgIMG_0514.jpg IMG_0525.jpgIMG_0525.jpg IMG_0516.jpgIMG_0516.jpg

#7 11 years ago

More...

IMG_0517.jpgIMG_0517.jpg IMG_0515.jpgIMG_0515.jpg IMG_0526.jpgIMG_0526.jpg

#8 11 years ago

Last ones for now...

IMG_0524.jpgIMG_0524.jpg IMG_0523.jpgIMG_0523.jpg IMG_0518.jpgIMG_0518.jpg

#9 11 years ago

My all time favorite pin and rated number #2 (where is should be) on IPDB. Yours looks like its in really good shape, good luck with the sale.

#11 11 years ago

NZ border touched up with paint? Doesn't look that bad and you'd never see it from player's POV....just curious.

#12 11 years ago

So $4000 is the price, including shipping? Hmmm, tempting.

#13 11 years ago

Who are you using for Ship-n ,,NAVL or etc.. On Legs or Palleted ?

PM sent also........

#14 11 years ago

NAVL or maybe myself! I have shipped 30 plus w my van

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Can I come play before you sell it

You need to be by before it sells. When I got cash in hand I find it disrespectful to play a pin that is not mine

#16 11 years ago

Good luck on the STTNG sale.

#17 11 years ago

I took another 30 pics for the interested parties. Thanks

#18 11 years ago

Very nice Pin, and a fair price.

Good Luck...

#19 11 years ago

To the people that have contacted me in the last 24 hours ask if this still for sale. Yes it is

#20 11 years ago

Will $3,900 shipped help?

#21 11 years ago

Need the space! $3800 shipped OR $3400 if you pick up! Not going any lower folks

#22 11 years ago

Pm sending now.

#23 11 years ago

So, is this machine gone?

#25 11 years ago

I played his , played great cool game for sure !

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I played his , played great cool game for sure !

Everything works well on the game? I've heard upkeep on these is pretty unreal. I wonder if this particular machine has been reliable. I pm'd him a couple of days ago. This is a possibility for me. It's a classic, no doubt.

#27 11 years ago

$3,100 cash tomorrow if you can drive it to Fort Lauderdale and help me bring it up the elevator and set it up.

Let me know so I can go to the bank.

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

$3,100 cash tomorrow if you can drive it to Fort Lauderdale and help me bring it up the elevator and set it up.

Wow, go for the gusto man...hitting him up for 300 less than he said he was willing to go, plus he has to bring it to you and set it up? And in public too....that's balls!

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Isn't this MenaceFire's machine? I like the price, but I'm in Michigan. I would need to go the shipping route.

Ooops- Sorry- I thought that it was the OP lowering his price, not somebody lowballing the OP

Post edited by flipperfingers : Misunderstanding

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I am sorry, but egghead or bertface, whatever your f'king name is, you are a real a$$hole. This guy is already selling this machine well below rock bottom and you have the nerve to post a crap public offer that like. Have you no shame? I hope a bolt of lightning Shazaam's your punk a$$.

#31 11 years ago

It's a negotiating point guys...just relax a little. No disrespect to the seller. I'd like to come in around $3,300 - $,3400 or so and work out a delivery.

It doesn't hurt to ask.

#32 11 years ago

I sent him a text to check here and contact you, he does has a van so you never know. Maybe I will help if you let me play xmen good luck!

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I sent him a text to check here and contact you, he does has a van so you never know. Maybe I will help if you let me play xmen good luck!

Absolutely, I'd actually even pay his full price of $3,400 to make a few friends out of it. Let me know what he says.

And of course you can play XM and I'll also buy the IPA or whatever you drink!

#34 11 years ago

We have a bunch of players around here from palm beach to Miami so I am sure you can make some new friends regardless

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

It doesn't hurt to ask.

That's a great point. For people crapping on his parade, seems a lil lame. He didn't offer like $1,500 or something ridiculous. OP said he needed space and this guy offered. No harm in that

*wonders* Are some of the same people complaining about this offer also complaining about inflated pin prices? Why yes they are! lol come on now, can't complain about everything

#36 11 years ago

I agree. He offered 91% of the purchase price and asked for delivery / setup. In terms of the not going any lower remark, if the market won't support a $3,400 sale, and he wants to sell the game, he doesn't have a choice.

If he's willing to sit on the game for a while, that's a different story.

The STTNG looks really nice, but I'd never buy one for shipping. I saw five before I bought the sixth one I saw, for some reason these games are super prone to insert issues.

Quoted from jrivelli:

That's a great point. For people crapping on his parade, seems a lil lame. He didn't offer like $1,500

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

*wonders* Are some of the same people complaining about this offer also complaining about inflated pin prices? Why yes they are! lol come on now, can't complain about everything

Yes, because paying a reasonable asking price without lowballing, when you're ALREADY saying you can't even go pick it up, is *totally* the same as paying 10,000 bucks for an unproven conceptual pinball (Yes, that goes for MG, BHZA, and P3). Completely.

I, frankly, was more annoyed that he's lowballing on the thread. Send the guy a PM.

Just saying, I think my STTNG was a bit nicer except my head decals were jacked and needed to be replaced and shooter handle needed replating, but everything else was superb on my game...sold it for 3900 to a local buyer. *My* price may have been inflated, but 3400 isn't. Regardless, buyer got it for less than I was asking, and presumably was happy with it. Had I had mine listed at 3400, it would've been sold weeks ago.

#39 11 years ago

You guys are getting worked up over a price that was not really that low compared to what he was asking. All the OP had to do was say no. With that said, I really need to buy every STTNG here and ship them down. They are less than half that price here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 64.99
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 63.95
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 85.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabethtown, KY
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sttng-4000-shipped-anywhere-in-usa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.