IMG_20140420_152350_468.jpg
IMG_20140420_152302_110.jpg
IMG_20140420_152650_258.jpg
IMG_20140420_152645_837.jpg
IMG_20140420_152537_584.jpg
IMG_20140420_151838_885.jpg
IMG_20140420_151816_318.jpg
IMG_20140420_151750_651.jpg
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

The PELIKA sticker implies that its not HUO
Pelika is a finish outfit in Finland that deals in coin operated devices.
Not one to poop on the thread, but there is serious evidence against this being HUO.
So this means that the machine went to Finland and came back.

So its an import, non HUO. Wonder what it will fetch now. My SF2 pin sold for 1/3 his price and wasnt an import.

#52 9 years ago

Home Use Occasionally!

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

In which case, maybe he should have used other wording to indicate the machine PLAYS like HUO.

No, no. In that case he should have said it's "dialed in."

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

No, no. In that case he should have said it's "dialed in."

Calling Pinwow.... calling pinwow.....

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

So this means that the machine went to Finland and came back.

Home boat use only?
th-201.jpegth-201.jpeg

#56 9 years ago

nice looking game and it is possible the sticker was just on the coinbox that could have been added later?

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

I've had this discussion many time. Every 90s HUO I have ever seen is nearly perfect. Sometimes with some scuffs froma move in one area, but not like this, in or out. Sorry, I've had and come across some HUO's 90s, and obviously quite a few routed ones, and given my experience, and I'm sure the same with many here, my opinion is no way HUO. While it is possible to have a HUO beat to shit, I've never seen it. Is there paperwork for this HUO btw?
Anyway, I'm not interested, so that will be the end of my contribution to this, just wanted to echo what others obviously observed as well. Post a machine in this condition with no paperwork calling it HUO in the forums, you're going to see these comments.

I've seen some where the kids carved their names in the side. Others where both sides were scratched up hardcore from the kids parking their bikes next to the machine and using the machine to hold them up. Other with the heads gouged out because their house had the narrow doorways.

Now i'm not saying this is HUO or not, i'm just saying i've seen some shitty HUO games where they had the box and receipt.

#58 9 years ago

just got home from work wow a lot of excitement today! Nice! sorry no box or receipt. just the word of the person I bought it from and the great condition. sorry it does not meet the expectations of some. but it is what it is a very nice game. I love o-dins response "Home boat use only?" I like this guys sense of humor. I am going to have to meet him one day. As for my price thats what this pin is worth to me. We all have our own opinions and thats what makes this fourm great. Any one local or visiting in the area is welcome to come check it out and play it as i like to meet pinsiders and make some new friends.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

I love o-dins response "Home boat use only?" I like this guys sense of humor. I am going to have to meet him one day.

Thanks man. I'm just an average dude without a whole lot of money, so I have to use my good looks and wit to get me through life. But it would be cool if we could meet up some day.

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thanks man. I'm just an average dude without a whole lot of money, so I have to use my good looks and wit to get me through life. But it would be cool if we could meet up some day.

well if you look like the duke in that pic i may have a glass eye for sale! LOL i will bring it when we meet!

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

i may have a glass eye for sale! LOL i will bring it when we meet!

I may just have to take you up on that.
th-1-597.jpegth-1-597.jpeg

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm thinking we have met in some area tourneys. Assuming I'm right, I knew you were quite good, but I didn't realize you were in the IFPA top 500 rankings, or very close to that. The guy I'm thinking of does indeed have a great sense of humor, as well. I'm wondering if you might be the one who has been calling out assorted con artists on some local CL ads ? (But always with a nice trace of jest.) If so, please keep up the good work !

#63 9 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

I'm thinking we have met in some area tourneys. Assuming I'm right, I knew you were quite good, but I didn't realize you were in the IFPA top 500 rankings, or very close to that. The guy I'm thinking of does indeed have a great sense of humor, as well. I'm wondering if you might be the one who has been calling out assorted con artists on some local CL ads ? (But always with a nice trace of jest.) If so, please keep up the good work !

I have actually never played in a tourney. It was always just me against the machine. But, lately I have been playing doubles with a friend of mine that is near the same skill level, and the competitive bug is starting to bite! As far as craigslist, I check the adds and respond to some, and get a kick out of others, but have never actually been caught up in a scam. But humor- yes. I found out a long time ago not to take things too seriously, and I would rather laugh than cry. And I would rather see others do the same.

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what about cry laughing?

Sometimes I have laughed so hard that I cried. Sometimes others have cried so hard that I laughed...

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Sometimes I have laughed so hard that I cried. Sometimes others have cried so hard that I laughed...

And I know a lady who once laughed too hard and too long, to the point that she wound up peeing her pants. (Different-type-of-plumbing issue: guys probably need not worry, though you might get something like a runner's stitch, which can feel like a mini-hernia . . . . )

#67 9 years ago

Or worse yet, a hemorrhoid....

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

And I know a lady who once laughed too hard and too long, to the point that she wound up peeing her pants. (Different-type-of-plumbing issue: guys probably need not worry, though you might get something like a runner's stitch, which can feel like a mini-hernia . . . . )

When I picture this, it sounds kind of hot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-street-fighter-ii/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.