View topic image gallery

IMAG0399.jpg
IMAG0404.jpg
IMAG0403.jpg
IMAG0398.jpg
IMAG0397.jpg
IMAG0396.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Placed in marketplace. More details here: http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/2824

Looking for some cash for a different purchase. Will consider trades on my wishlist. Thanks for looking.

IMAG0396.jpgIMAG0396.jpg IMAG0397.jpgIMAG0397.jpg IMAG0398.jpgIMAG0398.jpg IMAG0403.jpgIMAG0403.jpg IMAG0404.jpgIMAG0404.jpg IMAG0399.jpgIMAG0399.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Also, if you don't like LEDs: I am willing to remove the LEDs and replace with regular bulbs. I know some people don't like the idea of spending an hour changing bulbs, but I quite enjoy it.

#3 11 years ago

Do the little figurines come with???? Those are awesome!!

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from Chudmeat:

Do the little figurines come with???? Those are awesome!!

Yup, there are all yours. (as are the pins above the translite) I believe they are technically 'pencil toppers'. I bought them with the intent to mount them on top of the post caps, but the holes are not quite big enough. So, they protect the top of the backglass.

#5 11 years ago

Ah I didn't even notice those! clever layout!

#6 11 years ago

Sick mods, Tony! I need to look into some of those...

GL on the sale! I'm sure you won't have trouble selling it. Excellent game!

#7 11 years ago

Great guy, honest too! GL on the sale!

#8 11 years ago

Nice and a very underrated game

#9 11 years ago

HEY!!

WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THOSE FIGURINES!!!

I have a set of them, and I have no idea where they came from! They're like pencil toppers, they have holes in the bottom. I've never been able to track down their origin, and I've never seen anyone else with them!

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

HEY!!
WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THOSE FIGURINES!!!
I have a set of them, and I have no idea where they came from! They're like pencil toppers, they have holes in the bottom. I've never been able to track down their origin, and I've never seen anyone else with them!

I think I got them on eBay or Amazon. Couldn't be certain though.

#12 11 years ago

Bump - Price reduced to $1200

#13 11 years ago

It's funny, this game is usually panned by collectors. But I actually liked the game. Yes it's linear, but it was rock solid electronics wise and fun to play.

Good luck with the sale. Your looks nicer than mine which I sold in April.

#14 11 years ago

SF2 = anti-flow. One of the most anti-flow DMDs made which combined with the fact it's a Gottlieb means it doesn't get a lot of love. And the DMD animations are crap - you think your DMD isn't working right if you didn't know better. Looks like your car in the lower playfield is fine which is good since these get beat up and are unavailable. David Corfield from Helpline in the UK did a cool mod on the last good car I could find to protect the one I sold - I should find the photos and post them.

Quoted from pkiefert:

rock solid electronics wise and fun to play

Right on both fronts. Love the blue LEDs - good luck with the sale.

viperrwk

#16 11 years ago

Good for you Tony, what's next?

#17 11 years ago

Cool. I'm biased, but I think this game gets a worse rep than it deserves.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Good for you Tony, what's next?

I've got my eye on SST. If it doesn't pan out, JR has a WPT for $1,800. But I'd need to sell off Jokerz if I want to go for that...

#19 11 years ago

Man, if I could have found a 1800 WPT I would've given it a run. Unfortunately the only one I've seen close to me on CL is at a retail place in OKC area...I think they're asking 3900 for it?!

#20 11 years ago

JR (PinballPlus) usually has some pretty great prices. Straight shooter, too. If you're ever in MN, give him a call and see if he's looking to take anything off route.

WPT's seem to be pretty cheap up here in MN/WI. I've seen them consistently around $2,200.

#21 11 years ago

Glad your SF2 sold. When I sold mine in April I only got $700 for it. Fully working with full mylar. Funny it sold to a 12 year old who negotiated a hard bargain.

To me it's a very under-respected game. But it's sale allowed me to get an Earthshaker the month after I sold it, so I'm glad it's gone.

Wish more DMD games would go for $700 as I'd buy just about any DMD game at $700 if it was complete and decent cosmetically.

#22 11 years ago

I got $1,100 for it. Buyer just moved into town (closed on his house 2 hours earlier). Very nice. First pinball purchase. He got a rock-solid machine!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-street-fighter-2-sf2-1250 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.