(Topic ID: 85517)

FS Street fighter 2-Pickup at TPF

By fluffybunny

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I am selling my street fighter 2 pinball, I will upload pictures later this evening but it is a players quality machine, there is wear on the playfield and the cabinet has a few touch ups and dings so not a restored machine by any standard. It is in perfect working condition. I just had the 2 main flippers rebuilt, ran out of time to get the upper flipper rebuilt but see the extras included in the sale for more details. The car crush works great, I had to do some work on it as it was missing a spring, but everything is working great now. I am including with the sale a flipper rebuild kit, minus one coil sleeve, there is still one left. Everything else is there. It also will include a full rubber kit, as well as the manual. I am asking $1,000 for the machine and again I would love to sell it at TPF, I only have room for 1 machine in the car and would like to come home with a different game.

I will upload pictures as it sits today later this evening before I load it up.

#2 10 years ago

pm sent to you good sir

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-street-fighter-2-pickup-at-tpf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.