Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF8983.JPG
DSCF8982.JPG
#1 10 years ago

SOLD! Stingray: Players game. Cab average. Backglass pretty good for age. Fair amount of playfield wear. Plays well. Could use a deep clean and wax.

SOLD! Sky Jump: Rough players game. Cab average. Backglass a little flaky but not bad for age. Lots of playfield wear. Could use a deep clean and wax. Have new drops, rubbers, (used) replacement plastics, etc. Plays well. Only known issue is score reels sometimes fail to reset when starting a new game. They will go about 75% of the time, but then will not. I'm sure it's a contact somewhere that needs cleaning, but haven't had the time to troubleshoot.

SOLD! Aloha: Players game. Cab very nice (I think it was restored by previous owner, way too nice for age). Backglass has some peeling but presentable overall. Some playfield wear, but I'd say above average for age. Could use a deep clean and wax. Plays well. Only known issue which just started is when playing a 2 player game, on ball 1, both players receive some points. After that it's fine. 1 player game not affected. Again, I'm sure it's a switch or contact in need of a cleaning but I haven't gotten a chance to dig in.

Pics here:
Stingray:
http://s180.photobucket.com/user/jediturtle/library/Stingray?sort=4&page=1

EMs:
http://s180.photobucket.com/user/jediturtle/library/Aloha%20and%20Sky%20Jump?sort=4&page=1
(click next, 2 pages)

Boston Pinball has each of them in the $500ish range (Stingray a bit less). So let's say $450 each or $1200 for all three? No shipping, but I could meet partway if it's a reasonable distance or bring them to MGC.

Let me know if you have any questions or interest.

EMs are now sold and Stingray is pending. Will edit if anything falls through! Thanks all!

#2 10 years ago

Bump for good old fashioned players' games at fair prices. Sky Jump is a great game.

#3 10 years ago

you looking at trades at all?

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from BDAWG:

you looking at trades at all?

Sorry, no trades. I'm only doing this to help fund something special. If not for that I would happily be holding on to them.

#5 10 years ago

Stingray is one of the greatest games ever. I truly loved mine.

#6 10 years ago

Looks like Aloha and Sky Jump are spoken for. Will repost if that falls through.

Stingray still available at $450.

Thanks for all the interest!

#7 10 years ago

Dbaum88 is absolutely correct. This is such a far price for Stingray. Perfect restoration candidate.This is one of the best pinball machines ever....!!!...I have owned 100's of games and restored a stingray to perfect condition. The game is awesome.

It is an eye catcher too. Mine has won best classic stern twice at the Texas Pinball Festival and the competition in this line up is tough. People just love the game. Great rules, great art and the wooden chime box is so "Smoootthhh.".

Such a fair price for the condition of this example. If I was closer I would get it.

DSCF8982.JPGDSCF8982.JPG DSCF8983.JPGDSCF8983.JPG
#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Looks like Aloha and Sky Jump are spoken for. Will repost if that falls through.
Stingray still available at $450.
Thanks for all the interest!

I don't think I've ever seen a Stingray before, looks really cool for an early SS.

Great prices on all the games - GLWS!

#9 10 years ago

Thanks for the kind words guys! Stingray will be the hardest to let go, as it was my very first pin. The art really is beautiful, and as Classic_Stern mentioned, it would be a great candidate to restore if someone was so inclined. The majority of the wear is all in places that seem like they would be easy touch-ups. I've thought about doing it many times, but I just haven't made the time for it, and honestly with these older machines I kind of like some wear...it adds character. It does play really well, and the chimes are really cool. The spinner shot making the chime box sing is still to this day one of my favorite shots in pinball.

Seems as though I'm trying to talk myself out of selling it, LOL!

#10 10 years ago

You coming to Texas any time soon. I have so many people who would pay large sums of money for a restored Stingray. When they see mine they ask how much. I had some pretty ridiculous offers.

#11 10 years ago

I live in west bend and was wondering if any of the machines were available?

#12 10 years ago

I'm afraid no road trips to Texas anytime soon although I would love that.

The two EMs are sold but Stingray is still available. I am firm at $450 for now.

Thanks
Chris

#13 10 years ago

All three machines are now sold. Thanks guys!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Santa Rosa, CA
$ 10.00
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

1,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
2,182 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Myers, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-stingray-sky-jump-aloha-in-wi-or-at-mgc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.