• 29 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by yoshootme
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• 24 Stern, 2009
#1 9 years ago

reducing the price I had set on the market to $3,400… all LED's. plays perfectly. the entire machine is in excellent condition. ritchie/sheets - another very underrated game that doesn't come up for sale much. great mode based game with 24 things to attain (duh! lol). if anyone wants pics etc., please just PM me and I will get them to you.

#2 9 years ago

Bump for a well respected seller and friend. As with his WPT that sold quick, this is another one in great condition. Dots are great and the Cactus Canyon style drop targets are fun. Sorry to see this one go.

With the finale of 24 last night I would have expected 10K today!

GLWTS!

#3 9 years ago

I'm guessing since S37VEN is in NJ you may be there as well, but it is always good to confirm location.

#4 9 years ago

Yup - he's right around the corner from me in northern NJ. I'll leave it to him to disclose his exact location.

#5 9 years ago

$10,000! maybe I should hold off! lol jack was taken by the russians at the end of the show…only means another one to follow. who knows by christmas! lol….

#6 9 years ago

for all the PM's….pics will be up tonight. and I am in verona, nj. (thanks tiger! ). (and I will keep the price at $3,400! lol)

#7 9 years ago

If I sell AVLE I'd consider this.

#8 9 years ago

Never got the chance to play this pin. It is one of my top 3 favorite TV shows. GLWS sir.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Never got the chance to play this pin. It is one of my top 3 favorite TV shows. GLWS sir.

did you like the ending last night? I thought it was lackluster. I guess they left it open for jack to evade the russians and have another 12 episodes. as far as game play its pretty awesome. lyman. 3 main MB's. a small wizard, if you will, and then the grand one, which I never got to. one very difficult shot that you need a lot and other very easy ones. over all a very good, strategic game. steve ritchie and lyman sheets. (not sure if ritchie actually finished the game. some may know more about that.) thanks!

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from yoshootme:

$10,000! maybe I should hold off! lol jack was taken by the russians at the end of the show…only means another one to follow. who knows by christmas! lol….

Spoiler alert!!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from yoshootme:

did you like the ending last night? I thought it was lackluster. I guess they left it open for jack to evade the russians and have another 12 episodes. as far as game play its pretty awesome. lyman. 3 main MB's. a small wizard, if you will, and then the grand one, which I never got to. one very difficult shot that you need a lot and other very easy ones. over all a very good, strategic game. steve ritchie and lyman sheets. (not sure if ritchie actually finished the game. some may know more about that.) thanks!

I liked the ending last night. I thought this season was awesome. Great plot with the control device and drones. Ahhh-Margot al-harazi.

#13 9 years ago

Pics are up in case I didn't respond to all the PM's.

#14 9 years ago

dinner bump.

#15 9 years ago

weekend breakfast bump! lol

#16 9 years ago

bump for Rich, good guy, good seller, have seen his collection in person, nice clean pins

#17 9 years ago

Another bump from me, too! +1 on everything you said, UK!

#18 9 years ago

thanks guys! several bites but no sale yet.

#19 9 years ago

$3400.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from ksmmspt:

Where are you located?

Quoted from S37VEN:

Yup - he's right around the corner from me in northern NJ.

#22 9 years ago

Somebody buy this. I am getting back from bermuda today and have no money left! Lol

#23 9 years ago

bump for a great guy and good seller. oh wait….lol

#24 9 years ago

I want it just after a IM, WCS 3 new cabinets for CV, NNG and CFTBL. I just do not have it . So here is bump.....
Maybe I'll sell 1 of my CFTBL soon and I can afford to do it. Here's a bump!

#25 9 years ago

thanks! I agree with ur wish list except for the WCS…..IMHO there is no comparison between the 2. but then again, I like a deeper rule set and a game being difficult to 'beat'.

#26 9 years ago

24 is on my list to own one day ... Love that game & series.

We've all heard this before but wish you were closer -- oh well, post is good for a selling bump.
GLWS

#27 9 years ago

august bump!!!

#28 9 years ago

Man, so close but so far.

#29 9 years ago

sold!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salem, OR
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anniston, AL
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sterns-24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.