You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ad_4016_2.jpg
ad_4016_4.jpg
ad_4016_3.jpg
#1 11 years ago

For sale is a home use only excellent condition Stern X-Men LE Magneto pinball. Comes with all retail contents. Flipper fidelity subwoofer and shaker motor installed.

No aux. board issues; very limited play. Out of space and need to move on a couple of other projects.

Please pm with email for pictures. We can also discuss on the phone. $5600 firm.

Willing to ship, if arranged by seller.

ad_4016_3.jpgad_4016_3.jpg ad_4016_4.jpgad_4016_4.jpg ad_4016_2.jpgad_4016_2.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Bump, offer for shipping, would still rather sell locally.

Willing to deliver anywhere in the Twin Cities at no cost.

Thanks for looking.

#3 11 years ago

One last try. More pictures available upon request.

#4 11 years ago

$5,600, one more bump. Not interested in trades, really just need room in my basement.

#5 11 years ago

Great price. Good luck w sale. This thing will sell in a second once the new code is released. Good luck.

#6 11 years ago

sad,great game

#7 11 years ago

Too bad you are not closer to NJ. I would take it at that price. Not really interested in having it shipped - too many potential issues.

Good luck with the sale.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from PinJeff:

Too bad you are not closer to NJ. I would take it at that price. Not really interested in having it shipped - too many potential issues.
Good luck with the sale.

I was fearful of shipping, too...but I had my Tron shipped from Texas to CA and it was all good. As long as its packed nicely and insured, you shouldn't worry too much. After all, the games are all originally shipped from Chicago and make it in once piece.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I was fearful of shipping, too...but I had my Tron shipped from Texas to CA and it was all good. As long as its packed nicely and insured, you shouldn't worry too much. After all, the games are all originally shipped from Chicago and make it in once piece.

I just got a PM from someone here on Pinside saying that they received the pin that I sold them....and that NAVL had damaged one of the legs so badly that it was nearly cut in two. Luckily and surprisingly, there was no damage done to the cabinet.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I just got a PM from someone here on Pinside saying that they received the pin that I sold them....and that NAVL had damaged one of the legs so badly that it was nearly cut in two. Luckily and surprisingly, there was no damage done to the cabinet.

Even though it works out for some people, I really don't like the idea of a pin being shipped on the legs. My Tron was off legs, on a pallet wrapped in various layers of cardboard, bubble wrap, blankets, more cardboard. Strapped tight to the pallet. Other than being NIB in a box, I found it to be a pretty safe solution!

#11 11 years ago

Shipping on legs = lazy IMHO, there is no advantage to shipping on the legs. (No offense to those who like to ship on legs)

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

Shipping on legs = lazy IMHO, there is no advantage to shipping on the legs. (No offense to those who like to ship on legs)

I felt the same way then changed my mind after talking to some long time collectors. When shipping with NAVL with legs on and properly wrapped it forces the movers to coffin carry it into the truck. It stops them from using a forklift which many times causes damage to games. I was uncomfortable with this at first, but after selling one game that shipped this way it does work well in most cases.

#13 11 years ago

Crossing my fingers for a wolverine at that kind of price, wow. Gl with the sale it should go quickly

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

Crossing my fingers for a wolverine at that kind of price, wow. Gl with the sale it should go quickly

Thank you, as of yet not a lot of interest. I think I a lot of people are trying to 'game' the next update.

#15 11 years ago

Great price and I heard many rumors on the new code which will be out next week. I am waiting to sell mine after the code comes out. I am not willing to take this kind of loss when the game will be worth so much more next year at this time.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I am waiting to sell mine after the code comes out. I am not willing to take this kind of loss when the game will be worth so much more next year at this time.

No guarantee it will be worth more. People thought TF would also increase in price after the "power pack" update and it never did.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

No guarantee it will be worth more. People thought TF would also increase in price after the "power pack" update and it never did.

I agree, it is a gamble. My case is made in that I need space more than anything; however, I could see the machine back up over $6,000 quickly without the sub and shaker.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Yoxxy:

I agree, it is a gamble. My case is made in that I need space more than anything; however, I could see the machine back up over $6,000 quickly without the sub and shaker.

I agree that it will be 6K again, especially since the update is around the corner. The new code will not hurt and if anything get the buzz going again to create a demand for the machine. The timing is just bad since so many X-MEN's are for sale. TF went through the same thing and after all the ones that were for sale dried up the prices started creeping back up. Best of luck with your sale and I think that is the best price I seen for a LE yet.

#19 11 years ago

It's a bit of a gamble on either side. Price could go up or down. Code could make the game great or not. We just don't know at this point.

I am on the fence on purchasing an X-Men LE. My current thinking is to wait for the code update and if I like what they do, purchase the game next year, even if it means the price creeps up a little.

However, as I posted above, for $5,600 for this machine I would take the chance now. Just too bad I can't get it to NJ for that price.

Good luck with the sale. Great price.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I am not willing to take this kind of loss when the game will be worth so much more next year at this time.

Wait.

I thought it was supposed to be a $10k pin by *this* Christmas?!

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Wait.
I thought it was supposed to be a $10k pin by *this* Christmas?!

It's not Christmas yet and there is still time for the code to catapult it to 10K

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from PinJeff:

It's a bit of a gamble on either side. Price could go up or down. Code could make the game great or not. We just don't know at this point.
I am on the fence on purchasing an X-Men LE. My current thinking is to wait for the code update and if I like what they do, purchase the game next year, even if it means the price creeps up a little.
However, as I posted above, for $5,600 for this machine I would take the chance now. Just too bad I can't get it to NJ for that price.
Good luck with the sale. Great price.

I like XMLE as is even without the software update, so if I sold my TFLE I would be looking to get one.

Good luck with the sale to the OP

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

I like XMLE as is even without the software update, so if I sold my TFLE I would be looking to get one.
Good luck with the sale to the OP

Sell TFLE, buy my XMLE, seems like a good idea .

#24 11 years ago

This is an absolute steal.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from Yoxxy:

Sell TFLE, buy my XMLE, seems like a good idea .

Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Agreed on both accounts! I sold my XM-LE Wolvy with the same upgrades for 6400 (granted that was a month or two ago).

Hell of a price! If I didn't have to ship it I would highly consider getting another XM (lol, yes, I have a problem).

#26 11 years ago

Its gotta be hard with Avengers coming out. People are sitting on the fence until they see more. GL with sale.

#27 11 years ago

Christmas gift for somebody.

#28 11 years ago

Wow that is tempting and within diving distance.......really wanted a wolverine but...

#29 11 years ago

I have faith in the code, guess will see.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Agree, except I do not believe any amount of code could make TF better then XMEN.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I have faith in the code, guess will see.

I don't think that there has ever been more pressure on Stern to release a code update that is going to make or break a pin like there is with X-Men. It will be interesting to see if Stern can deliver and make current owners happy.

#32 11 years ago

If you're ever looking to sell your NGG, please shoot me a PM!

Oh yeah, BUMP and GLWS (great price on the XM-LE)

#33 11 years ago

Bump for avengers video being out. Take your bets on the next code update. At $5600 the game is really selling at $5300 as the shaker and sub are $300...

#34 11 years ago

Hearing rumors this pin will be $10k by Christmas. Talk about appreciation!

#35 11 years ago

If only my holiday bonus was out now...

If you still have it in 2 weeks we can talk!

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

if it was, it would have sold by now. seriously.

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

if it was, it would have sold by now. seriously.

I agree. No real interest in this machine until next code comes up. If they fix the code we will have a Tron situation on our hands. No one could move the machine, then prices skyrocketed.

Hot potato, hot potato, concrete comes to mind...

#38 11 years ago

Bump: Offering $5,800 shipped via NAVL. Shipping offer backed out.

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from Yoxxy:

Bump: Offering $5,800 shipped via NAVL. Shipping offer backed out.

Man. If I weren't already committed to Predator and Nemo, I would so snag this.

A courtesy bump for your sale.

Marcus

#40 11 years ago

X-Men worth as much as a lead balloon at this point...

Still looking for interest.

#41 11 years ago

Courtesy bump, for the laugh.

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from Yoxxy:

Wow, its refreshing to see an owner be honest about that.

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Wow, its refreshing to see an owner be honest about that.

Haha True that! I wish Transformers owners would be more like this Haha

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from Yoxxy:

Still looking for interest.

Update lingering....everyone knows it. People are playing "wait and see".

#45 11 years ago

Just wait another 24 hours for code - it will be better for sure. How much better though......hopefully a lot.

#46 11 years ago

honestly? I recently bought AC/DC Premium and can't get enough of this thing. Knowing that XMen was the last pin before this, I'd be ALL over your game if I hadn't heard that that massive goofy-looking Wolverine doll is essentially standing in the way of an important shot.
I'm 50/50 on buying this pin from you cause I think that once the code comes in, it'll be yet another great game. I love the magnet and the ball lock. I still check on a regular basis to see if it's for sale.
Very tempting. If it weren't for the 13% tax I'd pay for the priviledge of living in Ontario, I'd probably own your pin already.
Best of luck with the sale.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-stern-x-men-le-magneto-includes-shaker-and-ff-controlled-sub-5900-obo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.