Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Brentslane
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I'm selling my SM LED backbox color changing kit as I've ordered another kit for this machine. Works perfectly and has the remote and all parts. I'll be able to ship this out mid next week to the buyer. If you want any pictures, etc... please let me know. You can see this kit on the Flipper Fidelity website.

I'm asking $99 and that includes shipping and packaging.

Description from FF website:

Enhanced animated backbox light replacement for Stern Spiderman pinball machine. This replaces the fluorescent light in the backbox, and accentuates the characters and objects on the translite. Additionally adding animation to the logo, and background. Comes with an IR remote to change effects. Software updates can be performed without removal, but can be removed within seconds to perform service.

Thanks and have a great day.
BSL

#2 6 years ago

Sold.

3 weeks later
#3 6 years ago

Which kit did you end up ordering instead?

Thinking of putting a kit in mine, wondered what u liked better

Thanks

#4 6 years ago

Lightning kit from PDI.

#5 6 years ago

Is there any way to tone down the brightness of these kits? I have a FF for CSI that is absolutely gorgeous, but the glare sucks. I tried putting some off white construction paper over some of the lights - that works for the tube lighting - and it did nothing.

Frankly, the LED backglass lighting isn't worth the glare. Can it be remedied?

#6 6 years ago

yes, there is an adjustment attached to it. I like it because it is coordinated with the SM lightshows much more than the other kits out there (I had a cointaker kit in it).

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside