image-245.jpg
image-155.jpg
image-587.jpg
image-896.jpg
image-177.jpg
image-478.jpg
image-76.jpg
image-345.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PEN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 10 years ago

I think we should not feed the Trolls.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

My point was he easily could have gotten $300 more and still sold it just as quickly. It still would have been a great deal and not taken advantage of anyone. For $4,800 it was still a steal. I don't call that trying to get every last penny out of someone I call that still selling a game for a fair price was my point. If a game sells in minutes it was priced way too low.....if a game sits for weeks it was most likely priced too high. I would have started this at $5,200 and seen what happens.....probably someone would have offered me $4,700 and we would have settled on $4,900 or so.....that is just being prudent and nothing wrong with that.

Your Inconsistent thought processes is astounding.

Quoted from houseofpin:

$5,900 is not happening for a HUO AC/DC premium unless Michigan is a better market then the DC/Metro area as there was just an AC/DC pin that was HUO and loaded with extras that was advertised on Pinside and sold yesterday for $5,500....so how is this one worth $5,900 ??? That one must have had $500 in extras at least AND WAS HUO AS WELL...."APPLES TO APPLES".

This pin might be worth about $5,500 based on current market activities but it never hurts to dream (and I own a perfect AC/DC with a shaker and pinblades and I doubt I could get $5,500 but maybe Michigan is low on supplies of AC/DC pins since price is about supply/demand)......plus, having some Michigan pinsiders endorse it is probably worth at least $400 so at $5,900 that probably makes this a bargain (almost forgot the endorsements which are better then pictures of a pin that you are asking top dollar for !!!).

GLWS....you are going to need it to get anywhere close to $5,900....

Let me explain the math to you. AC/DC priced $400 over the price you think it should sell at is somehow not ok, but you think this seller should tack on more money so he can settle for $300 to $400 less. Wow, you mean like I did? Ok.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Dang it Rob, every time I see a new post to this thread I get excited for a split second that this SM might be back up for sale, lol.

Sorry, I just can't stand failed logic, or lack there of.

#37 10 years ago

I figured the game is off the market now. I am self aware enough to know, I am feeding him. Stay tuned for a short story to follow.

#42 10 years ago

I got exactly what I wanted and expected to get for my game with time to spare HOP. You assume to much.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

maybe you can let it go rather then stalk my every post......which truly just confirms my belief you have a HUGE crush on me.... Sorry, but I am happily married so please get over it.....

This is a pinball forum that I am a member of. This for sale thread is for a game for sale in the state of Michigan. I live in Michigan. If your going to spew your opinions on every for sale thread including mine, as well as open second accounts under different names (see juniorpinball) then expect to be called out for your antics.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PEN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-stern-spider-man-michigan?tu=PEN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.