Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by gambit3113
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

S-M_009.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Selling my HUO very low play Stern Spiderman. The machine is flawless and still has the goodie bag attached.

Mods include Shaker motor, Back Alley Creations complete building set, Matt McKee SM Topper, Pinbits plastic protectors, Pinbits sling webbing, Full led's with PBL no ghost in the inserts.

Pics here http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk271/viperbsd/Spiderman/

Price is $4,800 or possible trade for the following machine +/- Cash

MB, AFM, POTC, LOTR, FH

Located in Northern California

Jeff

#2 12 years ago

I honestly think you have it priced at least $700 too low.

#3 12 years ago

Ya thats a deal.. and a REALLY good deal for California

#4 12 years ago

Great deal!! This shouldn't last long out in CA

#5 12 years ago

$230 Back Alley Mods
    $30 target decals
    $200 shaker motor
    $30 plastic protectors
    $85 topper
    $75 no-ghost LED's

The machine is going for at least $4500 HUO without mods if you can find one, and then all those expensive mods.

#6 12 years ago

Low prices never bother me. I guess nobody is allowed to get a deal.

#7 12 years ago

Great deal! good luck with the sale I think I would cry if I ever sold my Spidey

#8 12 years ago

Quoted from mummite:Great deal! good luck with the sale [] I think I would cry if I ever sold my Spidey

ME TOO!

#9 12 years ago

Very good price!

#10 12 years ago

I listed it for a fair price for this site only as I do not have it posted anywhere else yet. If it does not sell here I will post it on Mr Pinball and RGP and the price will be higher.

If you are looking for a Spidy that looks like it just slid out of the box with the most popular mods than this is the machine for you.

Oh ya I forgot to mention that it also has the pinbits red DMD cover.

Jeff

Quoted from DCFAN:

I honestly think you have it priced at least $700 too low.

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from mummite:

Great deal! good luck with the sale I think I would cry if I ever sold my Spidey

Recently went through this....sad to see it go but wasn't getting the attention it deserve and now is in another home where I am sure it is getting plenty of play.

#12 12 years ago

I bought a TSPP from Jeff quite a while ago and have had no problems with it. Great guy to deal with. Good Luck with the sale Jeff.

#13 12 years ago

I love seeing these lower prices for pinsiders 1st! it can be a tough world out there on CL! next game I sell its going to be on here 1st

#14 12 years ago

Good luck Vipersd, I hope somebody here will get it as a keeper. That is what this machine should be.

If only you lived in my area and this was one month ago. I could have saved a fair amount of dough.

#15 12 years ago

well, I live in northern california but my entire collections not worth as much..

#16 12 years ago

Wish that was in my hood! I'd come pick that up in about 15 minutes! I would have to stop by the gov't controlled liquor store on the way home though to get supplies for a night of playing SM!

Seriously, if that would not cost me an extra $1,500 to get it up here, it would be sold.

#17 12 years ago

That is a solid price for HUO moded SM in Northern California. I'm lucky to have one and it will always be in my collection hope yours finds a good home!

#18 12 years ago

I'd rather add Mirror blades than the subway car and buildings. It looks very dark and cluttered. Great game, don't hide it. Sold mine for $4600 W/ LEDs, Sub, and shaker.

#19 12 years ago

nice looking pin!

#20 12 years ago

Nice price, I'll be selling SM soon as well, not as minty as this one but nice nonetheless. Good luck with the sale.
    Chris

#21 12 years ago

Terrific deal - wish it was closer to Michigan

#23 12 years ago

At that price for a SM in this condition you could add shipping and your still getting a fair deal on it IMO. Good luck hope it works out for ya.

#24 12 years ago

Great deal, will you take payments?

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from Snowdale:

I'd rather add Mirror blades than the subway car and buildings. It looks very dark and cluttered. Great game, don't hide it.

Hmm...now that's an interesting comment.

I was thinking about adding Back Alley's to the example I just bought, but Snowdale's opinion now gives me slight pause (and not to take anything away from the OP's great example & pricing, because if the buyer doesn't like them, he can sell them for a nice chunk of change)...but curious if anyone else prefers blades to buildings?

(Just consider this tangent a free bump Jeff.)

: )

#26 12 years ago
    Quoted from NM:

but curious if anyone else prefers blades to buildings?

I'll let you know in a few days.....

#27 12 years ago
    Quoted from NM:

but curious if anyone else prefers blades to buildings?

Was considering it, but rejected the buildings and train car for exactly the same reason. After the work I put into the GI LEDs, I'd rather have some city scape (with L cars) decals for inside the cabinet than models covering the pf. I went with with SRP red armor as I wasn't a fan of the mirror.

I love the shaker in mine, but turned one weight 90 degrees to tame both the vibrations and the squeal.

#28 12 years ago
    Quoted from wizzardz:

I'd rather have some city scape (with L cars) decals for inside the cabinet than models covering the pf.

No such mod is currently FS right?

Sounds major cool.

#29 12 years ago

If this was even remotely close to me I would buy it immediately.

#30 12 years ago

I have seen this machine, it is better than a NIB. Would add it to my collection but wife says no more and after 49yrs of marriage you learn to listen to the body language.

#31 12 years ago

I also bought a HUO TSPP from Jeff last May. It was/is immaculate with all the protections in place already. Got a real love/hate thing with TSPP eh Jeff? I see you're looking for FH again too. This hobby can be maddening! Anyway, if I didn't have Spidey already, I would not hesitate to buy this game.

Todd

#32 12 years ago

Hey Todd glad to hear that you still have the TSPP and yes this hobby can be crazy at times but it sure is fun

Jeff

Quoted from TG:

I also bought a HUO TSPP from Jeff last May. It was/is immaculate with all the protections in place already. Got a real love/hate thing with TSPP eh Jeff? I see you're looking for FH again too. This hobby can be maddening! Anyway, if I didn't have Spidey already, I would not hesitate to buy this game.
    Todd

#33 12 years ago

I hope to find a SM deal this good in a year or 2...bad timing for me.

Good luck! I'm sure somebody will get it soon!

Bob C

#34 12 years ago

Jeff, if you still havent moved it by mid-May please bring it to Pin-A-Go-Go. I'm sure it would sell there.

#35 12 years ago
    Quoted from Out-West:

I have seen this machine, it is better than a NIB. Would add it to my collection but wife says no more and after 49yrs of marriage you learn to listen to the body language.

Not a problem at all outwest simply sell me your LOTR and buy the SM.

#36 12 years ago

I would be happy to but I will not be able to make PGG this year as I will be in Hawaii.

Quoted from Cliffy:

Jeff, if you still havent moved it by mid-May please bring it to Pin-A-Go-Go. I'm sure it would sell there.

#37 12 years ago
    Quoted from Viperbsd:

I would be happy to but I will not be able to make PGG this year as I will be in Hawaii

Hmmmm. PAGG.... Hawaii.... yeah I see your dilemma!

#38 12 years ago

Snowdale said:I'd rather add Mirror blades than the subway car and buildings. It looks very dark and cluttered. Great game, don't hide it.
    Hmm...now that's an interesting comment.
    I was thinking about adding Back Alley's to the example I just bought, but Snowdale's opinion now gives me slight pause (and not to take anything away from the OP's great example & pricing, because if the buyer doesn't like them, he can sell them for a nice chunk of change)...but curious if anyone else prefers blades to buildings?
    (Just consider this tangent a free bump Jeff.)
    : )

I thought about the buildings but I like the open look of the PF.
    I removed the Photoshopped heads and since there is no white mask under the slings I left them off which makes the lower PF look more open.
    Red star posts and red colored bulbs under the webs.

S-M_009.jpgS-M_009.jpg

#39 12 years ago
    Quoted from Viperbsd:

I would be happy to but I will not be able to make PGG this year as I will be in Hawaii.
    Cliffy said:Jeff, if you still havent moved it by mid-May please bring it to Pin-A-Go-Go. I'm sure it would sell there.

Ha! That's funny, same reason I'll be missing PAGG this year! I'll be in Oahu. Where you goin'?

And yes, still have TSPP.

Todd

#40 12 years ago

We will be in Maui for 10 days starting 5/16. This is the first time I have been to Hawaii so I am very excited about it

Jeff

Quoted from TG:

Viperbsd said:I would be happy to but I will not be able to make PGG this year as I will be in Hawaii.
    Cliffy said:Jeff, if you still havent moved it by mid-May please bring it to Pin-A-Go-Go. I'm sure it would sell there.
    Ha! That's funny, same reason I'll be missing PAGG this year! I'll be in Oahu. Where you goin'?
    And yes, still have TSPP.
    Todd

#41 12 years ago

I'll be there from 5/1 to 5/9....you will love it! It's the best...

#42 12 years ago

This bad boy is mine!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-stern-sm-huo-with-many-mods-located-in-northern-california?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.