FS: Stern SM HUO

By Skeets

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

HUO Stern Spider-Man, around 500 plays, Full LED's, Shaker motor, Pinbits protectors, Red DMD cover, metal apron. Game is in expected HUO excellent condition. Sorry, I can not ship this game, pickup at my location with cash only. Game is located in Northern NJ, 07860.

No offers for trades please, I am not interested, selling only. Price is $5800

Link to ad in market place: http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/4192

#2 11 years ago

Someone will have a Merry Christmas with this under their tree

Good luck with the sale ....which I bet won't last long

#3 11 years ago

Thanks Max...also price is OBO, I forgot to mention.

Also, I dont have much of a rep here on Pinside, but have been in the hobby for 10 years and done tons of deals. Just search my username on the other forum for any background on me.

#4 11 years ago

FYI, the no shipping thing kills it for 90 or more percent of pinsiders.

#5 11 years ago

Thanks for that info, but like I said, I have been in the hobby for 10+ years, and sold many games. I'm pretty aware at this stage that not offering shipping narrows down potential buyers. Maybe if I came on here complaining that I cant figure out why my game isnt selling, you can enlighten me that it is because I am not offering shipping. Thanks anyway, have a nice holiday.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Skeets:

Thanks for that info, but like I said, I have been in the hobby for 10+ years, and sold many games. I'm pretty aware at this stage that not offering shipping narrows down potential buyers. Maybe if I came on here complaining that I cant figure out why my game isnt selling, you can enlighten me that it is because I am not offering shipping. Thanks anyway, have a nice holiday.

Sorry to tweek ya, I missed the 10 years of experience thing. I did not mean to imply you were not...enlightened

#7 11 years ago

Deal with confidence... a great, honest seller. All the games I've seen of his have been in perfect condition, really just a nice guy to deal with. Good luck with the sale!

#8 11 years ago

I never understood the no shipping or can't ship thing. NAVL will roll up, you point to game and they pick it up. Buyer can pay for it, boom. No work no nothing, so easy. I love it.

Anyways, good luck!

#9 11 years ago

Good looking Spiderman. Good luck on the sale! I am always hesitant to ship a game. I would rather have the buyer look at the game in person before moving a machine.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

I never understood the no shipping or can't ship thing. NAVL will roll up, you point to game and they pick it up. Buyer can pay for it, boom. No work no nothing, so easy. I love it.
Anyways, good luck!

ehhhhhh.....not really easy. NAVL says coming day X, take the day off, NAVL is a no show, NAVL reschedules, take the morning off, shows up 6 hrs late......worry about pay by check/MO/bank check...will it arrive ok, hassle with insurance, etc etc. PITA!

#11 11 years ago

agreed on NAVL. Pain in the a** last time I sold a machine and it need to be shipped. Gotta be on the main floor, day off work, no shows, etc.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

ehhhhhh.....not really easy. NAVL says coming day X, take the day off, NAVL is a no show, NAVL reschedules, take the morning off, shows up 6 hrs late......worry about pay by check/MO/bank check...will it arrive ok, hassle with insurance, etc etc. PITA!

That's crazy. NAVL in your area is shit then. I pay by credit card, so that's pretty easy. They give me a 4 hour window, but I do work from home. The couple times I was not at home they were cool about coming after 3pm.

NAVL contracts out with different places, sounds like the places in your area are pretty shit, and that sucks.

Also, if your pin is not on the main level and it is going down a flight of stairs then it sucks 10x for the buyer who if paying you to help you move it down

#13 11 years ago

I have them give me a call 20 minutes before they will be here for pickup or delivery, never had a problem with the sub they use in this area. (Columbus, OH) In fact had the same guy last 3 years. Top Notch.

#14 11 years ago

Max hit the nail on the head. Everyone always says how easy it is to have NAVL pick up your game, but it really depends on your own situation. I work an hour from my home, and I can not take a day off to wait for NAVL, or rush home when they call me from 20 minutes away. If I lived in a low populated area, I would definitely do the shipping thing, but I live in the tri-state area, and never had a problem finding a buyer for my games, there are many pinheads within a 300 mile radius.

I also don't like to deal with bank transfers, MO's, or any other form of payment besides cash in my hand as we are loading up the game. That is just my own personal preference on how I like to do my pin sales.

Thanks for the kind words BriGuy, you shoulda bought my Shadow!

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from Skeets:

Thanks for the kind words BriGuy, you shoulda bought my Shadow!

Dammit I know!

2 weeks later
#16 11 years ago

Cant believe this hasnt sold yet!? If you want a cherry spiderman, get this one!

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I agree NAVL is shit. I live in CT and they screw me every time. Maybe they are just poorly run here in New England.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 25.95
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Lombard, IL
Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.50
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-stern-sm-huo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.