• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Rock914
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

EDIT: Items are sold. Thank you.

I finally sold the Mustang pin, but the buyer didn't want the Shaker or under-cab lighting. So I have for sale...

Stern Shaker - About two months old. Works fine. $180, shipped (continental US only).

Rock Custom Pinball, Interactive Under-cab LED Lighting Kit - Never installed, brand new. $75 shipped (continental US only).

At the bottom is a video of the lighting if anyone would like to see (from PATZ).

Obviously these can be sold separately.

Thanks,

Chris

Post edited by SideTrackTap: Sold.

#2 9 years ago

180 for a used shaker... goodluck i buy mine for 160 new..

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

180 for a used shaker... goodluck i buy mine for 160 new..

Really? Sorry, guess I'm out of the loop. Thought they went for $200 new. Guess we can't all be as special as you.

Chris

#4 9 years ago

I just bought one for $198 shipped NIB. If this post had been made two days ago I would have been buying this one.

#5 9 years ago

Bumping. Prices aren't set in stone either.

Thanks,

Chris

#6 9 years ago

Good price on the under-cab kit. I will provide support for the new owner if you sell it.

-Chris

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-stern-shaker-and-mustang-under-cab-interactive-led-lighting and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.